Photo

Moon Palace 2012 Brides

• Please log in to reply
6467 replies to this topic

#2401 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
  • 2,136 posts

Posted 09 November 2011 - 01:56 PM

I will email you first thing in the am.....

Originally Posted by LurkerDan 

I have seen that great picture thread, thanks for that! Can you email me that other stuff too? Thanks! bagwhan @ gmail.com

Thanks so much.. our theme was driven by our custom STD and invites.

Originally Posted by SunnyInVegas 

These are beautiful. A great idea!

#2402 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
    • 2,136 posts

Posted 09 November 2011 - 02:45 PM

Hmmmm I recall that at about 9ish this morning, that I said after a few projects I would be done.  Well, in that very same hour I added (although small) 2-3 more.. Damn, Damn, Damn...  if I didn't have extra paper I know that I would not try and figure out what to do with it.  OH well

#2403 alaharri

alaharri
      • 41 posts

Posted 09 November 2011 - 03:26 PM

Coco--How are you getting all of that stuff down there???  It looks like you're going to have 3 suitcases full of wedding stuff!  That's the main reason I don't want to make too much stuff.

#2404 Jamie5280

Jamie5280
        • 675 posts

Posted 09 November 2011 - 03:51 PM

Hahaha! Coco, you crack me up! quote name="coconoir1908" url="/t/66759/moon-palace-2012-brides/2380#post_1694408"]

Hmmmm I recall that at about 9ish this morning, that I said after a few projects I would be done.  Well, in that very same hour I added (although small) 2-3 more.. Damn, Damn, Damn...  if I didn't have extra paper I know that I would not try and figure out what to do with it.  OH well

[/quote]

#2405 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
          • 2,136 posts

Posted 09 November 2011 - 04:20 PM

Not at all.  Many of the DIY are paper related which is easy to pack.  In addition things like the "Thank you for booking" and "Pre-travel packet with luggage tags" either have been or will be mailed prior to departure.  Also, my bridesmaids (since there are no major activities at home) will be responsible for bringing items there.  I'm taking all wedding decor etc.. they will bring OOT stuff.  Also, things will be packed in bags that I can fit into our regular clothes suitcase when we return.  But I already calculated extra bags fees LOL

Originally Posted by alaharri 

Coco--How are you getting all of that stuff down there???  It looks like you're going to have 3 suitcases full of wedding stuff!  That's the main reason I don't want to make too much stuff.

Jamie, maybe I should have sent you more paper and I would have this problem LOL

Originally Posted by Jamie5280 

Hahaha! Coco, you crack me up!
            quote name="coconoir1908" url="/t/66759/moon-palace-2012-brides/2380#post_1694408"]

[/quote]

#2406 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
            • 2,136 posts

Posted 09 November 2011 - 05:14 PM

Evening Ladies,

Well, this morning  @ approximately 6:45 a.m. my printer love and I worked together to produce the final version of our wedding menu.  So of course once I got home, & while the little one is doing homework I started to cut these babies apart (3 menus were printed on a page & I printed 20 pages).  So already tired, there was no way that I could go through a second cutting to make sure I didn't cut the border.. ugh... So I only did 2 so that I can show you ladies what will be my project Thursday and Friday.  FI & I are happy with the results and even more happier because I may not have to use Sarah from Sprouille Designs for these things...  Can you say "saving money"

So without further ado, here are our menus.  The food is based on our choice of the Tex Mex Buffet. I have to go to bed... Nite ladies

Menus with 4D Butterflies 1.jpgMenus with 4D Butterflies.jpgMenus 4D closeup.jpg

#2407 Smoylan

Smoylan
              • 202 posts

Posted 09 November 2011 - 05:45 PM

WOW! You should really think about doing this as a side job!!!! How do you choose your menu??? 

Originally Posted by coconoir1908 

Evening Ladies,

Well, this morning  @ approximately 6:45 a.m. my printer love and I worked together to produce the final version of our wedding menu.  So of course once I got home, & while the little one is doing homework I started to cut these babies apart (3 menus were printed on a page & I printed 20 pages).  So already tired, there was no way that I could go through a second cutting to make sure I didn't cut the border.. ugh... So I only did 2 so that I can show you ladies what will be my project Thursday and Friday.  FI & I are happy with the results and even more happier because I may not have to use Sarah from Sprouille Designs for these things...  Can you say "saving money"

So without further ado, here are our menus.  The food is based on our choice of the Tex Mex Buffet. I have to go to bed... Nite ladies

Menus with 4D Butterflies 1.jpgMenus with 4D Butterflies.jpgMenus 4D closeup.jpg

#2408 bondgirl0072010

bondgirl0072010
                • 789 posts

Posted 09 November 2011 - 05:51 PM

Just gorgeous!! Wow, so stunning, great work!

Evening Ladies,

#2409 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
                  • 2,136 posts

Posted 09 November 2011 - 06:12 PM

Ahhhh thanks so much for the compliment but my FT wouldn't allow a side job. You think I'm exhausted now......Whew. As far as menus do you have the list from MP? If not you should contact your MP coordinator & ask for menus, map, salon & spa prices, cake & flower options. From there you can get a pretty good idea about what you want.

WOW! You should really think about doing this as a side job!!!! How do you choose your menu??? 

Quote:

Evening Ladies,

#2410 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
                    • 2,136 posts

Posted 09 November 2011 - 07:29 PM

Thanks Chelsea :-)

Just gorgeous!! Wow, so stunning, great work!

Quote:

Evening Ladies,

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users