Photo

Moon Palace 2012 Brides

• Please log in to reply
6467 replies to this topic

#2361 Jamie5280

Jamie5280
  • 675 posts

Posted 07 November 2011 - 01:38 PM

Thanks guys!!!    My FI is so impressed, but if he saw what most of you ladies can do, he wouldn't be!  HA!  But all that matters is that my invited guests have no idea what's coming, nor have any of them seen anything like these..

#2362 krsmith

krsmith
    • 528 posts

Posted 07 November 2011 - 04:49 PM

Hi Ladies!

I'm Baaaaaaack! After weeks of being absent from pretty much all activity I am back and hopefully in action. I'm starting to feel the pressure as our 90 days is coming up FAST and I have been out of commission for far far too long. I logged on to BDW and saw I had an incredible 250+ posts to read! DANG ladies! You guys have been busy busy bees! I really enjoyed reading all your updates and posts. I would love to comment on all of them but I'm sure it wouldn't be nice to take up SEVERAL pages with my comments!!! Keep up the amazing work ladies! I hope to get more stuff done and posted soon! 

We are officially 3 months away from our big day and I finally got an e-mail from claudia at MP! I have had months to think about what locations we want and now that I can pick, I am clueless!!! AHHHHHH We have less people attending then what we anticaped, we are at 24 guests including us and expecting maybe 6 more.  I am horrible at making decisions and really need some input the fiance is not a good decision maker either! We feel a semi-private dinner is not what we want mainly because we still want it to feel like a reception.

So when trying to pick a location for the private reception we want somewhere that is not huge so that way we do not feel so spread out. (make sense? lol)  Any suggestions ladies!!! :)

Hey Girls!

I am sooo sad!  Our house was broken into yesterday while we were at work!  :(  They took ALL of my jewelry and that includes ALL the jewelry I inherited from my mom when she died.

All right ladies!

Here are some pix of my Boarding Pass invites.  My fingers and forearms are killing me but it was all well worth it!!!  HAHAHAHA.  Now I just need to get them addressed and sent out!  IMAG0089.jpg

Put together 5 pages for the invite

IMAG0084.jpg

Ticket Jacket

IMAG0086.jpg

Raffia around the jacket.

Thanks again Coco for all the templates.  Once I have them addressed and ready to send, I will post the templates on the DIY thread!  :)

These look FABULOUS!!! Congrats on doing such an amazing job! I especially love the shimmer card stock. I know people will be super excited when they get these! :)

#2363 YWS2012

YWS2012
      • 393 posts

Posted 07 November 2011 - 05:48 PM

Coco

These are awesome !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by coconoir1908 

Well I'm running on 3 hrs of sleep and with the contractors pointing our house, there is no way that I can sleep so I'm pressing on.... Here's are 25 of fuschia 3D butterflies that I have made so far.  I have 25 turquoise ones to make now.  These will be used on our menus.. 

3D butterflies for menu.jpg3d butterfly.jpg

#2364 YWS2012

YWS2012
        • 393 posts

Posted 07 November 2011 - 05:56 PM

Great Job Jamie!!!!!

WOO HOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

All right ladies!

Here are some pix of my Boarding Pass invites.  My fingers and forearms are killing me but it was all well worth it!!!  HAHAHAHA.  Now I just need to get them addressed and sent out!  IMAG0089.jpg

IMAG0084.jpg

Ticket Jacket

IMAG0086.jpg

Thanks again Coco for all the templates.  Once I have them addressed and ready to send, I will post the templates on the DIY thread!  :)

#2365 YWS2012

YWS2012
          • 393 posts

Posted 07 November 2011 - 06:17 PM

WELCOME BACK KRSMITH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy that Bianca is doing better, praying for her to have a full recover.

Happy for you  & your Ta Ta's ...I'm sure your going to look MARVELOUS on your wedding day

#2366 beatyea

beatyea
            • 288 posts

Posted 07 November 2011 - 06:21 PM

Love these!  Such a pretty blue!!!

Originally Posted by coconoir1908 

Prep for the Turquoise butterflies.  1) Punch out all of these buggers 2) score each one in the middle so that they can be symmetrical 3) start to glue 4) viola

Obviously I'm starting my second round of step 3 ;-) 

All right ladies!

IMAG0084.jpg

Ticket Jacket

IMAG0086.jpg

#2367 ladydi1844

ladydi1844
              • Site Supporter
              • 252 posts

Posted 07 November 2011 - 06:41 PM

Hey ladies I was on vacation and having withdrawals without this website. My FI thought I was certifiable when I needed to  purchase minutes just to quickly look but this website is so slowww. lol. anyway....

Jamie I was so sad to hear about your loss. Heartbreaking..truly. so sorry and I hope that something good comes of your tragedy. But on the other hand your invites were amazing...gorgeous. love the pink paper.

Coco those butterflies are tooo cute. u are the DIY queen lol.

KRSmith glad your back and I am so jealous about the tata's lol. I have been wanting a lift for the longest but when I went for a consult I just didn't feel I was going to get what I really wanted and figured my Fredrick's bras keep those bad boys up there a lot cheaper lol.

Anyway I have devastating news...Doris will no longer be at Moon Palace and after I finally decided on her I had to take an appointment with Alberto and now I am flipped out. Oh the problems of the insane lol.

I also wanted to know if any of you ladies know how the music will work at the Tucan Gazebo? I want my flower girls to come in the carriage with me and than I am not sure how the music should work. I only have my maid of honor and the girls and I don't know when their music will start when I pull up in the carriage and than they get out and than they change the music when I start. I have a surprise song for my man that is totally going to make him cry and I just can't wait but the whole music thing is freaking me out now. I already have my playlist ready lol.

Thanks Guys and  I am so glad to be back "home"

#2368 ladydi1844

ladydi1844
                • Site Supporter
                • 252 posts

Posted 07 November 2011 - 06:42 PM

o yeah did i miss any reviews. I am trying to look but I can't find any.

#2369 lyates

lyates
                  • 19 posts

Posted 07 November 2011 - 06:43 PM

I really love the pink jackets on them! Such a beautiful and vibrant color!

#2370 Meesh990

Meesh990
                    • 12 posts

Posted 07 November 2011 - 07:36 PM

Hello fellow MP brides.  I stumbled upon this website a few days ago.  It is amazing.  It has taken me DAYS to read through all of your posts. It has answered many of my questions, and I have learned so much.  I am excited to finally share with all of you.  I will post pictures of my invitations and dress soon.  I do not know how to read attachments yet, but I saw several items in your posts that I would like to view.  If someone could email me the following items at meesh990@hotmail.com I would greatly appreciate it.

-map of MP

-pictures of MP reception locations

-dinner and cocktail hour menu choices

-Thank you for booking newsletter

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users