Photo

Moon Palace 2012 Brides

• Please log in to reply
6467 replies to this topic

#2341 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
  • 2,136 posts

Posted 07 November 2011 - 07:02 AM

Well I'm running on 3 hrs of sleep and with the contractors pointing our house, there is no way that I can sleep so I'm pressing on.... Here's are 25 of fuschia 3D butterflies that I have made so far.  I have 25 turquoise ones to make now.  These will be used on our menus.. 

3D butterflies for menu.jpg3d butterfly.jpg

#2342 anudrm

anudrm
    • 760 posts

Posted 07 November 2011 - 07:06 AM

CoCo, your butterflies are wonderful...please dish - Martha Stewart?

#2343 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
      • 2,136 posts

Posted 07 November 2011 - 07:15 AM

Anudrm,

You know the punch is from my girl Martha. Large Monarch Butterfly Punch for $12.99 at our favorite store Michaels and with my 50% off coupon like Tony the Tiger "It's Great"

It takes 3 butterflies to make 1 3D butterfly.. so I had to punch 150 butterflies out.  The only thing about this punch is that it is hard.. I mean stand up type strength required and I'm pretty strong.. 

Quote:

Originally Posted by anudrm 

CoCo, your butterflies are wonderful...please dish - Martha Stewart?

#2344 anudrm

anudrm
        • 760 posts

Posted 07 November 2011 - 07:18 AM

But of course it's Martha.....can't wait to go back to Micheal's, having withdrawal.  I don't need anything else for my wedding, but I have projects lined up. So excited!!!! Everything calm on the home front? (*inside giggle*)

Originally Posted by coconoir1908 

Anudrm,

You know the punch is from my girl Martha. Large Monarch Butterfly Punch for $12.99 at our favorite store Michaels and with my 50% off coupon like Tony the Tiger "It's Great"

It takes 3 butterflies to make 1 3D butterfly.. so I had to punch 150 butterflies out.  The only thing about this punch is that it is hard.. I mean stand up type strength required and I'm pretty strong.. 

Quote:

#2345 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
          • 2,136 posts

Posted 07 November 2011 - 07:20 AM

Don't get withdrawal....No..... ;-)  All is well (oh wait) never mind you read the post from Saturday.. but otherwise everything is great ;-)  Are you ready... 

But of course it's Martha.....can't wait to go back to Micheal's, having withdrawal.  I don't need anything else for my wedding, but I have projects lined up. So excited!!!! Everything calm on the home front? (*inside giggle*)

#2346 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
            • 2,136 posts

Posted 07 November 2011 - 07:32 AM

Prep for the Turquoise butterflies.  1) Punch out all of these buggers 2) score each one in the middle so that they can be symmetrical 3) start to glue 4) viola

Obviously I'm starting my second round of step 3 ;-) 

3D Turq.jpgTurerglye butterfly.jpg

#2347 anudrm

anudrm
              • 760 posts

Posted 07 November 2011 - 07:34 AM

I am, I have not been to a Michael's in more than 2 weeks....so ready to get back so that I can work on other people weddings, LOL.  I did read the post from Saturday - she'll be okay & I am glad HE is catching on.  I am ready, just have to pack up me and the mister, everything is all packed!

Don't get withdrawal....No..... ;-)  All is well (oh wait) never mind you read the post from Saturday.. but otherwise everything is great ;-)  Are you ready... 

#2348 anudrm

anudrm
                • 760 posts

Posted 07 November 2011 - 07:34 AM

Love love love.....def on my Christmas list!

Prep for the Turquoise butterflies.  1) Punch out all of these buggers 2) score each one in the middle so that they can be symmetrical 3) start to glue 4) viola

Obviously I'm starting my second round of step 3 ;-) 

3D Turq.jpgTurerglye butterfly.jpg

#2349 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
                  • 2,136 posts

Posted 07 November 2011 - 07:37 AM

So organized you are!  Love it.  2 weeks.. OMG can you say withdrawal central (I know I'm of no help right).  I ran into Michaels yesterday while FI was waiting out the 45 minutes for our table at the restaurant.  So I didn't get everything I needed but I will be back before the 11th to use the 50% off again...

I am, I have not been to a Michael's in more than 2 weeks....so ready to get back so that I can work on other people weddings, LOL.  I did read the post from Saturday - she'll be okay & I am glad HE is catching on.  I am ready, just have to pack up me and the mister, everything is all packed!

#2350 anudrm

anudrm
                    • 760 posts

Posted 07 November 2011 - 07:40 AM

LMAO - so you left the restaurant while he waited for the table, *SMH

I thought I was bad, I finished eating my dinner one night - he wanted another drink - so I walked over to Michael's while he got his last drink, LMAO

So organized you are!  Love it.  2 weeks.. OMG can you say withdrawal central (I know I'm of no help right).  I ran into Michaels yesterday while FI was waiting out the 45 minutes for our table at the restaurant.  So I didn't get everything I needed but I will be back before the 11th to use the 50% off again...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users