Photo

Moon Palace 2012 Brides

• Please log in to reply
6467 replies to this topic

#2321 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
  • 2,136 posts

Posted 05 November 2011 - 12:59 PM

Joke of the day... (not really but I cried laughing)

I received a text this morning from my soon to be step daughter who doesn't have a passport that said "Ms. Chanel, do you know what time my flight is because I'm trying to meet up with Dom (my soon to be niece who is in the service in Japan) so that we can fly in together."  My response "Insert name here____, you do not have a flight or a room simply because you do not have a passport.  As stated before in the many updates etc..you need a passport before we book anything for you because if you don't hold up your end and we would have prepaid & lost our money.  This is simply not happening.  But of course you thought I was "bothering" with the updates...

Her response "ok"  

I was and kindly let FI know when he came home.  His response "Okay, well maybe she will get up off her ass and get it. I'm tired of her and her mom with this craziness so either she is there or she isn't."  Enough said as the man of the house SPOKE....   

#2322 anudrm

anudrm
    • 760 posts

Posted 05 November 2011 - 04:11 PM

I received a text this morning from my soon to be step daughter who doesn't have a passport that said "Ms. Chanel, do you know what time my flight is because I'm trying to meet up with Dom (my soon to be niece who is in the service in Japan) so that we can fly in together."  My response "Insert name here____, you do not have a flight or a room simply because you do not have a passport.  As stated before in the many updates etc..you need a passport before we book anything for you because if you don't hold up your end and we would have prepaid & lost our money.  This is simply not happening.  But of course you thought I was "bothering" with the updates...

Her response "ok"  

I was and kindly let FI know when he came home.  His response "Okay, well maybe she will get up off her ass and get it. I'm tired of her and her mom with this craziness so either she is there or she isn't."  Enough said as the man of the house SPOKE....  

#2323 beatyea

beatyea
      • 288 posts

Posted 05 November 2011 - 07:41 PM

ok lets try this again...

livepreview.jpg

livepreview.jpg

#2324 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
        • 2,136 posts

Posted 05 November 2011 - 08:48 PM

Great Job!  Very nice.....;-)

Originally Posted by beatyea 

livepreview.jpg

livepreview.jpg

#2325 YWS2012

YWS2012
          • 393 posts

Posted 06 November 2011 - 04:41 AM

Her response "ok"  

#2326 YWS2012

YWS2012
            • 393 posts

Posted 06 November 2011 - 04:43 AM

3 hours WOW !!!! aleast it's done now, BIG CHECK off your list ..YAY!!!

Originally Posted by Jamie5280 

Hi ladies! I printed out my invites. It only took 3 painful hours, major printer issues. Now time to put them together! Will post as soon as possible. I am still waiting for my raffia to be delivered, though.
              Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend!

#2327 YWS2012

YWS2012
              • 393 posts

Posted 06 November 2011 - 04:46 AM

They look Great... good job !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

livepreview.jpg

livepreview.jpg

#2328 Essential0929

Essential0929
                • 236 posts

Posted 06 November 2011 - 03:50 PM

I love this! Great job!

livepreview.jpg

livepreview.jpg

#2329 Essential0929

Essential0929
                  • 236 posts

Posted 06 November 2011 - 03:53 PM

Thanks Coco! I really had no idea that I would be as busy with school as I am. I see you are knocking out the DIY projects...they look amazing!

Originally Posted by coconoir1908 

Hi Essential!

Congrats on getting things accomplished before the start of the semester.  Whew, I do not evny you at all with Grad School   but I am sure that you are doing a dynamic job. And know that it will all pay off in the end.

Check Check Check.... you have a lot done.  Let me know if I can help in any way.

#2330 Essential0929

Essential0929
                    • 236 posts

Posted 06 November 2011 - 04:01 PM

Ok Ladies,

Before I disappear in a flurry of group projects this week, I wanted to share our DIY passport invitations. I was definitely inspired by several BDW brides (shout-out given in complete thread).

Happy Planning!

Image.jpg

Image 1.jpg

Image 5.jpg

Image 4.jpg

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users