6467 replies to this topic

#2311 beatyea

beatyea
  • 288 posts

Posted 04 November 2011 - 04:32 PM

Soo happy for you!!! 

Originally Posted by coconoir1908 

Happy Happy Friday Ladies!

Well after taking off to get pampered at the Symplicity (my natural hair care salon), I went to my grandma's house because she moved up on the world.  I upgraded her to an iPhone.  haha.. so I had to take 2 hrs to show her how to work it...  not bad for a 73yrs young hot momma.. who later showed me that she knows how to work her phone by calling her man friend in North Carolina.. somethings I just don't want to hear.. LOL

So after coming home, I get a message from our TA that we had another booking.. YAY.... 22 rooms booked and 86 room nights... can you say glasses up.  In addition, we received 2 more RSVPs stating that they are coming, although they haven't officially booked. God is so good! 

Have a great weekend!

#2312 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
    • 2,136 posts

Posted 04 November 2011 - 04:35 PM

Thanks ;-)

How did things work out for you?

Originally Posted by beatyea 

Soo happy for you!!! 

#2313 beatyea

beatyea
      • 288 posts

Posted 04 November 2011 - 06:13 PM

I somewhat figured it out lol...I made some luggage tags on Vistaprint with part of the flowers and will post pics when I get them!  But I haven't tackled the newsletter yet!

Thanks ;-)

How did things work out for you?

#2314 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
        • 2,136 posts

Posted 04 November 2011 - 07:05 PM

Awesome;-) 

Originally Posted by beatyea 

I somewhat figured it out lol...I made some luggage tags on Vistaprint with part of the flowers and will post pics when I get them!  But I haven't tackled the newsletter yet!

#2315 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
          • 2,136 posts

Posted 04 November 2011 - 07:08 PM

Well ladies,

Another productive Friday.  I feel like DIYing especially since our list has grown!  So, I'm taking advantage of the fact that FI has to be to work at 4am in the morning.  So, I decided to conquer the task of putting our Welcome Book together.  It was only fitting especially since I got to work at 6:30am to finish printing the last 6 pages of the book.

FI even helped by punching holes in each of the booklets so that I could place the brads in them (decided against the eyelets at the last moment). 

#2316 bondgirl0072010

bondgirl0072010
            • 789 posts

Posted 04 November 2011 - 07:26 PM

So fabulous Coco!! The story about your grandma just made me LOL - what a cutie, and still SPICY!! 

Well after taking off to get pampered at the Symplicity (my natural hair care salon), I went to my grandma's house because she moved up on the world.  I upgraded her to an iPhone.  haha.. so I had to take 2 hrs to show her how to work it...  not bad for a 73yrs young hot momma.. who later showed me that she knows how to work her phone by calling her man friend in North Carolina.. somethings I just don't want to hear.. LOL

So after coming home, I get a message from our TA that we had another booking.. YAY.... 22 rooms booked and 86 room nights... can you say glasses up.  In addition, we received 2 more RSVPs stating that they are coming, although they haven't officially booked. God is so good! 

Have a great weekend!

#2317 YWS2012

YWS2012
              • 393 posts

Posted 05 November 2011 - 06:09 AM

It always good to have some pampering done :)  As for grandma, you go Grandma spicy @ 73yrs young,,I know that phone call had you like what the hoot -n- nanny is this  LOL

YAY!!! for more guest coming

Have a great weekend!

#2318 beatyea

beatyea
                • 288 posts

Posted 05 November 2011 - 09:33 AM

Here are our luggage tags....

And the back...

#2319 Jamie5280

Jamie5280
                  • 675 posts

Posted 05 November 2011 - 11:08 AM

Hi ladies! I printed out my invites. It only took 3 painful hours, major printer issues. Now time to put them together! Will post as soon as possible. I am still waiting for my raffia to be delivered, though. Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend!

#2320 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
                    • 2,136 posts

Posted 05 November 2011 - 12:53 PM

Whew... Chelsea.. I had to run out the door... LOL

Originally Posted by bondgirl0072010 

So fabulous Coco!! The story about your grandma just made me LOL - what a cutie, and still SPICY!! 

Umm when he said "I'm your momma's friend and she is in good hands" I quickly handed the phone back.  TOOOOOO MUCH Information (TMI)

Originally Posted by YWS2012 

It always good to have some pampering done :)  As for grandma, you go Grandma spicy @ 73yrs young,,I know that phone call had you like what the hoot -n- nanny is this  LOL

YAY!!! for more guest coming

Here are our luggage tags....

Hi ladies! I printed out my invites. It only took 3 painful hours, major printer issues. Now time to put them together! Will post as soon as possible. I am still waiting for my raffia to be delivered, though.
                      Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users