Moon Palace 2012 Brides

• Please log in to reply
6467 replies to this topic

#2221 Jamie5280

Jamie5280
  • 675 posts

Posted 28 October 2011 - 03:17 PM

Haha! I am willing to risk it!

BTW Jamie - no drinking and cutting - ask CoCo the side effects of the two, LOL!

#2222 beatyea

beatyea
    • 288 posts

Posted 28 October 2011 - 04:02 PM

Thanks for the info- you will have to let us know what you think about them once you get them!

Originally Posted by summer12 

Just found the BEST DEAL!!  50 beverage koozies for $3.99!  They say "we found paradise" on them.  Buying them to put in my OOT bags and to give at our AHR.  Reviews say they are cheaply made and bad quality, but for that price you can't go wrong!  Plus it's just an addition to the OOT bag, not the main thing.

http://www.orientalt...xsaleSku=3/2303

#2223 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
      • 2,136 posts

Posted 28 October 2011 - 06:27 PM

Let me tell you.. I left out after talking to Summer12. I went to buy a bottle of Hennessey (I love my brown alcohol)... came back and while having a drink I cut/seperated all 20 pages (60 DND sings).  Then it was time to meet FI for dinner.  Upon my return I showed him the welcome book cover along with page 1.. he was please... then he said "wow these are coming out really nice" in reference to the DND signs.  So since he wanted to play 1 game on the PS3, I trimmed all of the DND signs.  Tomorrow I will cut all of the holes out..  Oh BTW I'm trimming with a drink LOL 

Haha! I am willing to risk it!

#2224 bondgirl0072010

bondgirl0072010
        • 789 posts

Posted 28 October 2011 - 09:07 PM

Hahahahha, Coco, you're a girl after my own heart! Please let our husbands never find each other's names on PS3/XBox...or we're in trouble :) XOXO

Originally Posted by coconoir1908 

Let me tell you.. I left out after talking to Summer12. I went to buy a bottle of Hennessey (I love my brown alcohol)... came back and while having a drink I cut/seperated all 20 pages (60 DND sings).  Then it was time to meet FI for dinner.  Upon my return I showed him the welcome book cover along with page 1.. he was please... then he said "wow these are coming out really nice" in reference to the DND signs.  So since he wanted to play 1 game on the PS3, I trimmed all of the DND signs.  Tomorrow I will cut all of the holes out..  Oh BTW I'm trimming with a drink LOL 

#2225 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
          • 2,136 posts

Posted 29 October 2011 - 04:29 AM

Hey Chelsea, I am cracking up!! We can reserve the name finding until we need to have some "Me time" at least we know that they will be fully occupied lol

Hahahahha, Coco, you're a girl after my own heart! Please let our husbands never find each other's names on PS3/XBox...or we're in trouble :) XOXO

Quote:

#2226 bondgirl0072010

bondgirl0072010
            • 789 posts

Posted 29 October 2011 - 05:15 AM

Here are some pics that have been requested by ndvidul of the shirts that we gave only to our bridal party at the welcome dinner (while they were already dressed for the dinner so there wasn't any risk of them actually wearing them AT the dinner :)

One thing I will caution against is these shirts were not soft (in any way shape or form). It was more for the novelty (and the guys actually wore them). You can see what my bridesmaid Kay did as we got ready for the wedding to make it "wearable" while getting her hair and make up done :)

Back of the shirts said the following:

Ladies (Back):

Name

Beach Angel 007

Chelsea & Eric's Wedding

Riviera Maya, Mexico

June 19, 2010

Guys (Back)

Name

Makin' It Happen

Chelsea & Eric's Wedding

Riviera Maya, Mexico

June 19, 2010

We did the shirt thing through Vistaprint and the guys wore them at the pool and have some GREAT pics the day of the wedding as we were all at the spa getting glammed up :) It's pretty cute b/c the guys tell us they'll go out running and still wear the shirt...pretty cute and an inexpensive thing. We presented the shirts AT the welcome dinner, including one that had a picture of one of our friend's faces that said, "STAY AWAY FROM THIS MAN" LOL!!

Hey Chelsea, I am cracking up!! We can reserve the name finding until we need to have some "Me time" at least we know that they will be fully occupied lol

#2227 bondgirl0072010

bondgirl0072010
              • 789 posts

Posted 29 October 2011 - 05:21 AM

One more important thing to add. If you do buy your girls any shirts, I would HIGHLY suggest ordering the "Ladies T-shirt" from Vistaprint. I ordered one to wear for

Here are some pics that have been requested by ndvidul of the shirts that we gave only to our bridal party at the welcome dinner (while they were already dressed for the dinner so there wasn't any risk of them actually wearing them AT the dinner :)

One thing I will caution against is these shirts were not soft (in any way shape or form). It was more for the novelty (and the guys actually wore them). You can see what my bridesmaid Kay did as we got ready for the wedding to make it "wearable" while getting her hair and make up done :)

Back of the shirts said the following:

Ladies (Back):

Name

Beach Angel 007

Chelsea & Eric's Wedding

Riviera Maya, Mexico

June 19, 2010

Guys (Back)

Name

Makin' It Happen

Chelsea & Eric's Wedding

Riviera Maya, Mexico

June 19, 2010

tshirts1.jpg

tshirts2.jpg

Eric presenting our friend with his "Stay away from this man" t-shirt with his own face on it:

luke.jpg

Guys at the pool the day of the wedding as we were at the spa getting glammed up: )

tshirts4.jpg

KKay's version of the shirt while getting ready, LOL

Chelsea+Eric_W_0005.JPG

#2228 alaharri

alaharri
                • 41 posts

Posted 29 October 2011 - 07:15 AM

Thanks girls!  Yes, my FI could care less.  Every time I mention something, I see his eyes glaze over.  The girls at work probably wish I would just get married already.  I wish I could book my locations!  I hate how they are letting some people do it in advance, and not letting others.  I think that is the biggest problem with MP, the inconsistency is awful.  I'm jealous of all of your DIY projects.  I'm lazy!  Or too busy, one of the two.  Haha. 

#2229 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
                  • 2,136 posts

Posted 29 October 2011 - 10:23 AM

Hola Ladies,

Well up at 6am out the house by 6:30a to get my car inspected, brakes & oil (winter prep)... I was able to work on our wedding ceremony script & vows. So with two hours to wait, I was able to get a lot done.  So after running around and back in the house by 11:30a I decided to take advantage of the rain/snow & friends (not many like to bundle up etc...) We are shoe queens so the rain or snow don't mix well with our collection (I digress).  Anyway, I finished all 55 Guest DND signs (minus 5...those that have extra large holes)   Tools:  Fiskars Circle Cutter, Memories scissors (part of my kit), tweezers, bling & Martha Stewart's ballpoint-tip glue pin.

Finished Guest DND signs.jpgFinished Guest DND signs 1.jpg

#2230 anudrm

anudrm
                    • 760 posts

Posted 29 October 2011 - 04:07 PM

Don't you just love the Friskars?

Haha, I was actually using the weather as an excuse to get a new pair of riding boots!

Hola Ladies,

Well up at 6am out the house by 6:30a to get my car inspected, brakes & oil (winter prep)... I was able to work on our wedding ceremony script & vows. So with two hours to wait, I was able to get a lot done.  So after running around and back in the house by 11:30a I decided to take advantage of the rain/snow & friends (not many like to bundle up etc...) We are shoe queens so the rain or snow don't mix well with our collection (I digress).  Anyway, I finished all 55 Guest DND signs (minus 5...those that have extra large holes)   Tools:  Fiskars Circle Cutter, Memories scissors (part of my kit), tweezers, bling & Martha Stewart's ballpoint-tip glue pin.

Finished Guest DND signs.jpgFinished Guest DND signs 1.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users