Moon Palace 2012 Brides

• Please log in to reply
6467 replies to this topic

#2131 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
  • 2,136 posts

Posted 25 October 2011 - 06:02 AM

Merrylee,

You did an amazing job!  I see that you are tackling your DIY list head on. 

Hiya ladies, we were supposed to have our engagement pictures done this past weekend, but we got rained out :( :(  So instead FI said, how about we make some jewelry.  Ummm deal!  I took a jewelry making class in August, but hadn't even attempted to make any since then because I admit I was a bit intimidated.  One of the items I wanted to include in our OOT bags, was a handmade bracelet for each of the ladies.  I could have bought them, but I like the idea of this DIY plus I think it will be fun to see them be worn on the trip.  So without further ado...

IMG_0239.JPG

The one above is for a guest the one below is for my future MIL

IMG_0240.JPG

Below I think is for my MOH as it's in our wedding colors

IMG_0241.JPG

Below is another one for a guest, ignore the clips I just haven't completed them yet :)

IMG_0242.JPG

I am also in the process of working on our third newsletter, hoping to push through the final bookings.  we shall see what happens. :)

How are you ladies doing?  

Attached Files

#2132 Jamie5280

Jamie5280
    • 675 posts

Posted 25 October 2011 - 08:56 AM

AAWWW!!!  I love the photos!  you looked absolutely amazing!!!  Congrats!!!

Originally Posted by lcirelli go_quote.gif

Photos from my wedding at Cancun Palace August 2011.

Enjoy:

http://lalunaphotogr...ngs/lynn-louis/

#2133 Jamie5280

Jamie5280
      • 675 posts

Posted 25 October 2011 - 08:58 AM

WOO HOOO!!!  They look aweseome!!!

Originally Posted by merrylee 

Hiya ladies, we were supposed to have our engagement pictures done this past weekend, but we got rained out :( :(  So instead FI said, how about we make some jewelry.  Ummm deal!  I took a jewelry making class in August, but hadn't even attempted to make any since then because I admit I was a bit intimidated.  One of the items I wanted to include in our OOT bags, was a handmade bracelet for each of the ladies.  I could have bought them, but I like the idea of this DIY plus I think it will be fun to see them be worn on the trip.  So without further ado...

IMG_0239.JPG

The one above is for a guest the one below is for my future MIL

IMG_0240.JPG

Below I think is for my MOH as it's in our wedding colors

IMG_0241.JPG

Below is another one for a guest, ignore the clips I just haven't completed them yet :)

IMG_0242.JPG

I am also in the process of working on our third newsletter, hoping to push through the final bookings.  we shall see what happens. :)

How are you ladies doing?  

#2134 Jamie5280

Jamie5280
        • 675 posts

Posted 25 October 2011 - 09:16 AM

Hi ladies!

First I want to send a shout out to COCO!!!  I am in the final stages of finishing my boarding pass invites.  Coco provided me with templates and even sent me the exact paper I wanted to use (that she had left over) so I could see how they would look!!!  I don't have enough thank you's for you COCO!!!!  These are definitely not as glamorous as some, but I still am very proud of my DIY challenged booty!!!

I have caught a few things I want to change/edit/re-do (lack of proof reading)  But ultimately, once those items are fixed, I am thinking I am ready to put them together.

What do you think????  1st photo is from my phone and the last 2 are scanned copies.   Again, I have found a several things that need to be fixed.  i.e. passenger receipt 2 of 3 etc....but then I will find a cute brad, but them in a jacket, raffia and then into the envelope....New Image.JPG

IMG.jpg

IMG_0001.jpg

#2135 YWS2012

YWS2012
          • 393 posts

Posted 25 October 2011 - 09:35 AM

Jamie they turned out great !!!

love the colors, good job !!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Jamie5280 

Hi ladies!

First I want to send a shout out to COCO!!!  I am in the final stages of finishing my boarding pass invites.  Coco provided me with templates and even sent me the exact paper I wanted to use (that she had left over) so I could see how they would look!!!  I don't have enough thank you's for you COCO!!!!  These are definitely not as glamorous as some, but I still am very proud of my DIY challenged booty!!!

I have caught a few things I want to change/edit/re-do (lack of proof reading)  But ultimately, once those items are fixed, I am thinking I am ready to put them together.

What do you think????  1st photo is from my phone and the last 2 are scanned copies.   Again, I have found a several things that need to be fixed.  i.e. passenger receipt 2 of 3 etc....but then I will find a cute brad, but them in a jacket, raffia and then into the envelope....New Image.JPG

IMG.jpg

IMG_0001.jpg

#2136 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
            • 2,136 posts

Posted 25 October 2011 - 12:17 PM

My love thanks so much for the shout outs!  Simply paying it forward ;-)  You already received my response via email so I will just say again, from worries to your final proof you did an awesome job.  You so

Hi ladies!

IMG.jpg

IMG_0001.jpg

#2137 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
              • 2,136 posts

Posted 25 October 2011 - 05:59 PM

Hola Chicas,

I am gathering up all of our items to double check to see what we have and what we need and I came across my 1st pair of "bridal shoes" that I purchased.  Since we have changed our colors way back when it seems, I no longer need these shoes (I own them in black).  So, I am selling these Badgley Mischka's Blue Satin Hyde Pump size 8 1/2 which boast a 3 1/2 wrapped heel for $80.00 + shipping.  I will ship to Canada.  PM me in interested:

400x400px-5a68f276_BM11.jpg400x400px-4887f6c9_BM11.jpg400x400px-65813aad_BM8.jpg

#2138 merrylee

merrylee
                • 687 posts

Posted 26 October 2011 - 03:44 AM

Jamie, LOVE your STDs, I originally wanted to do pink & orange, but decided on all shades of pink and black so that I would not have to worry about color matching every little detail.  Super cute.

and thank you lovely ladies for bolstering my confidence on my DIY jewelry.  FI will always tell me it looks good because that's just how he is.  Now to research how to make barefoot jewelry and see I can make heads or tails out of that :)

#2139 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
                  • 2,136 posts

Posted 26 October 2011 - 04:01 AM

Hey Ladies,

Okay so FI wants to get T-shirts for all of our guest to wear at the welcome dinner.  I think this idea totally blows/sucks etc..and think it is generic.  NOTE: please do not take offense if you are doing this.. this is simply not my cup of tea.   Anyway I'm on the hunt for ideas...totally do not plan on spending any massive amount of time on this as I simply "don't want to do it" and we are giving them a lot of goodies anyway.  So any gender neutral ideas would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks for the help. 

#2140 beatyea

beatyea
                    • 288 posts

Posted 26 October 2011 - 07:30 AM

Well we are doing something kind of like this...My fiance always wear his old intramural basketball tshirts and has dozens of them in many colors so its become a running joke with everyone.  So my sister wants to make tshirts that look like it but are about the wedding instead of basketball.  This is going to be a surprise to my fiance but I don't know when we will wear them.  Maybe on the plane down?  Its kind of cheesy, but I know my fiance and everyone else will think its funny that know him.

Originally Posted by coconoir1908 

Hey Ladies,

Okay so FI wants to get T-shirts for all of our guest to wear at the welcome dinner.  I think this idea totally blows/sucks etc..and think it is generic.  NOTE: please do not take offense if you are doing this.. this is simply not my cup of tea.   Anyway I'm on the hunt for ideas...totally do not plan on spending any massive amount of time on this as I simply "don't want to do it" and we are giving them a lot of goodies anyway.  So any gender neutral ideas would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks for the help. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users