Photo

Moon Palace 2012 Brides

• Please log in to reply
6467 replies to this topic

#2121 bondgirl0072010

bondgirl0072010
  • 789 posts

Posted 24 October 2011 - 04:11 PM

Welcome Carrie and congratulations! You're in fabulous hands with the Moon Palace girls :)

Originally Posted by angel3379 

Hi Monica ~

I'm hoping to be a 11/2/2012 bride at the Moon Palace!  From what I've read so far, this forum is great and is going to be a huge help with planning!  We haven't gotten very far w/ the planning.  We're heading down next month to do a site visit before we officially commit to having it there.  Are you planning to or have you gone there?  Also are you working with a travel agent?  I started to work with destinationweddings.com and I'm not sure if it going to work out.

Look forward to talking w/ you and planning together!

Thanks,

Carrie

#2122 mrsbruff2b

mrsbruff2b
    • 385 posts

Posted 24 October 2011 - 04:45 PM

I'm seeing this on the newly renovated website:

**If solarium or beach area is chosen, a CD player is not provided.

=/  Does this mean there is an EXTRA cost now that can't be used with credits? *sigh*

Married: 20/06/12 - Our 11 year anniversary~

Wedding @: Moon Palace Golf & Spa Resort (Cancun, Mexico)

Honeymoon @: Le Blanc Spa Resort (Cancun, Mexico)

#2123 YWS2012

YWS2012
      • 393 posts

Posted 24 October 2011 - 06:41 PM

#2124 YWS2012

YWS2012
        • 393 posts

Posted 24 October 2011 - 06:41 PM

Icirelli I just want to say THANK YOU SOO MUCH for allowing us to use your membership to get a better rate for our room & our guests room's as well....

Ladies,

We all can use some help with getting the best deals for our weddings,

I HIGHLY RECOMMEND CONTACTING ICIRELLI ABOUT USING HER MEMBERSHIP,IT WAS SO WORTH IT. AFTER I READ HER POST I WAS A LITTLE HESITANE TO EMAIL HER ,I FIGURE IT WOULDN'T WORK FOR ME BECAUSE I HAD EVERYTHING ALREADY IN PLACE, THEN I SAID WHAT HECK LET SEE WHAT HAPPENS.. SO I EMAIL HER AND BEFORE I COULD REFRESH SHE REPLY BACK. II EXPLAIN THAT MY WEDDING HAD BEEN BOOKED AND MY ROOMS HAD BEEN BLOCKED ALREADY, SHE EXPLAIN IT WOULD HURT TO TRY. SO SHE HAD ME SEND A FEW EMAILS (2 TO BE EXACT ) AND TO OUR SUPRISE I'M GETTING A MEMBERSHIP DISCOUNT

SO LADIES I ENCOURAGE YOU TO EMAIL HER IT CAN'T HURT, BUT IT CAN BE SO WORTH IT..

SO BIG SHOUT OUT TO ICIRELLI

#2125 Sdamian1

Sdamian1
          • 132 posts

Posted 24 October 2011 - 06:45 PM

I was almost 100% sure that cd player was provided for beach wedding at no additional costs? that is so annoying!

#2126 katrina305

katrina305
            • 91 posts

Posted 24 October 2011 - 07:13 PM

I got married at the cancun palace this past july and the cd player for the ceremony was free i just had to make the cd

#2127 bondgirl0072010

bondgirl0072010
              • 789 posts

Posted 24 October 2011 - 08:05 PM

Congratulations on your recent marriage, katrina!

Originally Posted by katrina305 

I got married at the cancun palace this past july and the cd player for the ceremony was free i just had to make the cd

#2128 beatyea

beatyea
                • 288 posts

Posted 24 October 2011 - 09:17 PM

Very nice!

Originally Posted by ChipmunkRN 

Got my Save The Date magnets!! I just love them, turned out better than I thought they would and they sent me 5 extra ones, PERFECT!!! Sent them out the day after they arrived, my FI was laughing at me getting home after a 12hr shift and addressing them so I could drop them in the mail in the morning. LOL. Now to find invites that work, that has been a challenge

The photo on the magnet is from our photo shoot when we stayed at Moon this spring, thought that was a perfect touch!

STD

#2129 merrylee

merrylee
                  • 687 posts

Posted 25 October 2011 - 03:38 AM

Hiya ladies, we were supposed to have our engagement pictures done this past weekend, but we got rained out :( :(  So instead FI said, how about we make some jewelry.  Ummm deal!  I took a jewelry making class in August, but hadn't even attempted to make any since then because I admit I was a bit intimidated.  One of the items I wanted to include in our OOT bags, was a handmade bracelet for each of the ladies.  I could have bought them, but I like the idea of this DIY plus I think it will be fun to see them be worn on the trip.  So without further ado...

IMG_0239.JPG

The one above is for a guest the one below is for my future MIL

IMG_0240.JPG

Below I think is for my MOH as it's in our wedding colors

IMG_0241.JPG

Below is another one for a guest, ignore the clips I just haven't completed them yet :)

IMG_0242.JPG

I am also in the process of working on our third newsletter, hoping to push through the final bookings.  we shall see what happens. :)

How are you ladies doing?  

#2130 YWS2012

YWS2012
                    • 393 posts

Posted 25 October 2011 - 04:23 AM

Very nice..I like the color combination,,Great Job!!

Originally Posted by merrylee 

Hiya ladies, we were supposed to have our engagement pictures done this past weekend, but we got rained out :( :(  So instead FI said, how about we make some jewelry.  Ummm deal!  I took a jewelry making class in August, but hadn't even attempted to make any since then because I admit I was a bit intimidated.  One of the items I wanted to include in our OOT bags, was a handmade bracelet for each of the ladies.  I could have bought them, but I like the idea of this DIY plus I think it will be fun to see them be worn on the trip.  So without further ado...

IMG_0239.JPG

The one above is for a guest the one below is for my future MIL

IMG_0240.JPG

Below I think is for my MOH as it's in our wedding colors

IMG_0241.JPG

Below is another one for a guest, ignore the clips I just haven't completed them yet :)

IMG_0242.JPG

I am also in the process of working on our third newsletter, hoping to push through the final bookings.  we shall see what happens. :)

How are you ladies doing?  

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users