Photo

Moon Palace 2012 Brides

• Please log in to reply
6467 replies to this topic

#2101 FutureMrsHammer

FutureMrsHammer
  • 51 posts

Posted 22 October 2011 - 07:46 AM

AHHHHH! THIS JUST MADE ME SOOO EXCITED!! YAYAYAYAYYYYY!

Good news ladies:

I just had emailed Michelle in Miami asking what the next promotion was or if they will be extending the one they have since it said you had to book by October 31st and a lot of my guests haven't yet.

So they ARE extending the resort credits and you just have to book by April 30th 2012 and travel through December 31st

Andddd if you stay 3 or more nights you now have unlimited golf!  (My fiance is SO happy about this) as am I since now I get more resort credits to use!

Moon Palace Bride June 16th, 2012

#2102 ndvidul

ndvidul
    • 317 posts

Posted 22 October 2011 - 10:25 AM

Hello Moon Palace Brides!!

Congratulations on your engagement and on all of the wedding planning!

I am soo happy I found this website!! I knew I wanted to have a DW in Mexico, but it was mission impossible to decide which resort to pick. After spending countless hours on this amazing website and forum I decided to get married at the Moon Palace Resort. Beauuuutiful area, fun resort, amazing (seems like) weddings, and reasonable prices..

I want to get married November 10th, 2012. I sent in my reservation request and I am waiting to receive my contract... YAY! Are there any other November 2012 MP Brides around? What are you working on?

I have looked through hundreds of pages on btw and realized that many of you take on cool DIY projects. I would love to be able to do DIY things... STD, wedding website, so on but I am not sure where to start. I am thinking about the STD..should I pay a professional to design them or should I purchase Photoshop? What programs have you been using to create monograms and STDs and how user friendly are they?

:)

I look forward to getting to know you and planning all of the exciting details of my wedding!

-Monica

#2103 ndvidul

ndvidul
      • 317 posts

Posted 22 October 2011 - 10:29 AM

Dearest Jamie --- It's okay to feel disappointed, especially if you envisioned more of your friends there.  To reiterate what other ladies have shared about this with you --- your day is going to be magnificent whether they decide to be a part of it or not.  And it is indeed their loss.  They will be wishing they had made the effort to go when they find out what an awesome event and vacation it was!  It's hard to hear that your friends aren't going to join you, but you have several people willing to travel out of the country to celebrate with YOU!!  Concentrate on that.  I know you'll make it an awesome experience and love every minute of it, regardless of who decides to share in it with you!  xoxo

Originally Posted by Jamie5280 

Thank you!!!  I know, but honestly the only people that will be there for me are my sibs and my dad.  Which is great and I am so thankful they are all coming, but I always thought I would have at least 1 of my "friends" there!  Again, not saying I am not happy with who is going on my side, but there is just so much more back story to it, that it is really hurtful that not one friend is going to try to make an effort to go.

#2104 ndvidul

ndvidul
        • 317 posts

Posted 22 October 2011 - 10:34 AM

Georgeous, summer12!!!  Love these!  Great work.

Yesss - Hobby Lobby is fantastic for crafting, and I never pay full price either!  Spent like 2 hours there yesterday for wedding stuff, LOL.... xo 

Originally Posted by summer12 

Aww I just read the correction coconoir- No big deal at all I just wanted to say they turned out lovely for you!!  

Okay first WELCOME NEWBIES!!

I have been MIA for it seems like a day and you all are busy busy!!  My charger for my computer died so I have to use my FI's dinosaur which makes things difficult.  I have also put myself on a 2 week spending freeze (which my FI thinks is hilarious, but he'll thank me when it's over!) and have been sick.  Lucky for me my  Lame life LOL.

So what do I do when I have no energy to do anything but sit on the couch?  Sit on the couch and make things!!  Here's my DIY barefoot jewelry for my bridesmaids!! (Compliments of my amazing new nikon camera, which is the reason I'm on a spending freeze)  The one with more copper in the small beading is for my MOA.  I got most of the beads half off at hobby lobby (note- NEVER buy anything full price at hobby lobby- it will be half off in a week or two!  Just keep checking their ads.  LOL!)

SO psyched about them!!  I have to thank {RED-I} I totally stock your webpage for inspiration.  I would have purchased pieces from you in a HEARTBEAT if I wasn't already a jewelry maker myself!  

#2105 ChipmunkRN

ChipmunkRN
          • Site Supporter
          • 81 posts

Posted 22 October 2011 - 01:38 PM

I am so irritated! We paid $600 for unlimited golf!!! I just emailed the sales department asking about this special, I hope they give it to us that is a huge perk! Plus we have multiple other couples who are planning to pay for unlimited golf.

I tell you if it wasn't for this web site I would be out of the loop on so much!!

Thank you Everyone!!!

#2106 ChipmunkRN

ChipmunkRN
            • Site Supporter
            • 81 posts

Posted 22 October 2011 - 01:52 PM

Got my Save The Date magnets!! I just love them, turned out better than I thought they would and they sent me 5 extra ones, PERFECT!!! Sent them out the day after they arrived, my FI was laughing at me getting home after a 12hr shift and addressing them so I could drop them in the mail in the morning. LOL. Now to find invites that work, that has been a challenge

The photo on the magnet is from our photo shoot when we stayed at Moon this spring, thought that was a perfect touch!

STD

#2107 YWS2012

YWS2012
              • 393 posts

Posted 22 October 2011 - 03:02 PM

Jamie,

I'm sorry to hear about your guests not being able to attend your wedding..I know you wanted them to share in your special day,but as long as the most important people are there ( you & your FI) It will still be the most beautiful day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Jamie5280 

TGIF Chicas!!!!   So happy the week is over!  I have been severely weepy all week!  I told myself I wouldn't let myself get so upset about the wedding and all the guests that are not coming etc..., but I did,  

Ready for the weekend to begin!    Here's to you ladies!!! 

#2108 YWS2012

YWS2012
                • 393 posts

Posted 22 October 2011 - 03:13 PM

Hello Moon Palace Brides!!

Congratulations on your engagement and on all of the wedding planning!

I am soo happy I found this website!! I knew I wanted to have a DW in Mexico, but it was mission impossible to decide which resort to pick. After spending countless hours on this amazing website and forum I decided to get married at the Moon Palace Resort. Beauuuutiful area, fun resort, amazing (seems like) weddings, and reasonable prices..

I want to get married November 10th, 2012. I sent in my reservation request and I am waiting to receive my contract... YAY! Are there any other November 2012 MP Brides around? What are you working on?

I have looked through hundreds of pages on btw and realized that many of you take on cool DIY projects. I would love to be able to do DIY things... STD, wedding website, so on but I am not sure where to start. I am thinking about the STD..should I pay a professional to design them or should I purchase Photoshop? What programs have you been using to create monograms and STDs and how user friendly are they?

:)

I look forward to getting to know you and planning all of the exciting details of my wedding!

-Monica

#2109 YWS2012

YWS2012
                  • 393 posts

Posted 22 October 2011 - 03:16 PM

Summer12

You did an awesome job!!!!!!!!!!!

#2110 bondgirl0072010

bondgirl0072010
                    • 789 posts

Posted 22 October 2011 - 03:53 PM

That's very sweet and I'm so glad you got inspiration off of my page :) Great job and congrats! :)

Originally Posted by ndvidul 

Georgeous, summer12!!!  Love these!  Great work.

Yesss - Hobby Lobby is fantastic for crafting, and I never pay full price either!  Spent like 2 hours there yesterday for wedding stuff, LOL.... xo 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users