Moon Palace 2012 Brides

• Please log in to reply
6467 replies to this topic

#2051 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
  • 2,136 posts

Posted 20 October 2011 - 09:40 AM

Hello my fellow MP Brides & Guest

In moving my wedding files around on my external hard drive, I noticed that I didn't post the "Thank You for Booking" brochure.  But first let me say that this was TOTALLY, & AWESOMELY the brainchild of Sdamian1, Thank you/Muchas Gracias!  So with that said, I changed somethings around (totally left the format as is) and viola!  I added a magnet that I had ordered months ago from vistaprint (I was going to send these in our pre-travel packet, but FI and I came up with another idea.)  So without further ado, here you go. 

Cover                                                                                                                                                             Page 2

Cover.jpgPage 2.jpg

Page 3                                                                                                                                                          Back

Page 3.jpgBack.jpg

#2052 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
    • 2,136 posts

Posted 20 October 2011 - 09:43 AM

These were sent out last week to those that already booked.  Upon others booking, I will immediately send these out.  Since, we ordered extra custom stamps from Zazzle for our passport invites, we will use these on the brochure (yeah for extras). 

Happy DIYing

#2053 Smoylan

Smoylan
      • 202 posts

Posted 20 October 2011 - 10:05 AM

That is huge!! Free golf?? Wow. I may have more guests with that promotion alone!! thanks!!

#2054 YWS2012

YWS2012
        • 393 posts

Posted 20 October 2011 - 10:18 AM

TOTALLY AWESOME !!!

Is right you did a Good Job Coco !!!

#2055 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
          • 2,136 posts

Posted 20 October 2011 - 12:14 PM

Whew, just when I think that I am finished posting for the day, I am surprised by yet another FAB item.  Red-i By Chelsea has done it again!  I can go on and on about Chelsea's great customer service, attention to detail, unique custom ideas, beautiful spirit etc.  However, I would be so redundant from my previous post and review of her work.  So to KISS (Keep it Sweet and Simple) I will simply post the pictures.

I welcome the Marrakesh Infinity Bracelet to my current TTD collection of Barefoot Jewels.

Marrakesh Infinity Bracelet0.jpgMarrakesh Infinity Bracelet5.jpgRedi Marrakesh.jpgMarrakesh Infinity Bracelet3.jpgMarrakesh Infinity Bracelet4.jpg

#2056 dzaccaria

dzaccaria
            • 148 posts

Posted 20 October 2011 - 12:31 PM

Hello brides! I am new to this and have been scoping out the "MP 2012 Brides" thread for a while today to try and get some idea on where to begin wedding planning!

I am looking to book at MP in May 2013... But i wanted to get a few questions answered before I begin anything...

- Who do you use for a travel agent? I have a friend who is a travel agent but she never booked a destination wedding before so i am hesitant on asking her... does the MP provide any travel agents?

- Do you know when I can book for a 2013 wedding at MP? Do i have to wait until January 2012 to book?

- How much do you have to put down as a deposit at the MP when you book a wedding? (I am planning on doing the complimentary package)

Any information would REALLY REALLY help!!!! I know I have plenty of time to plan but I just want to get a jump start on certain things!

Thanks

#2057 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
              • 2,136 posts

Posted 20 October 2011 - 12:48 PM

Hello dzaccaria &

Hello brides! I am new to this and have been scoping out the "MP 2012 Brides" thread for a while today to try and get some idea on where to begin wedding planning!

I am looking to book at MP in May 2013... But i wanted to get a few questions answered before I begin anything...

- Who do you use for a travel agent? I have a friend who is a travel agent but she never booked a destination wedding before so i am hesitant on asking her... does the MP provide any travel agents?

- Do you know when I can book for a 2013 wedding at MP? Do i have to wait until January 2012 to book?

- How much do you have to put down as a deposit at the MP when you book a wedding? (I am planning on doing the complimentary package)

Any information would REALLY REALLY help!!!! I know I have plenty of time to plan but I just want to get a jump start on certain things!

Thanks

#2058 YWS2012

YWS2012
                • 393 posts

Posted 20 October 2011 - 01:05 PM

Gorgeous ..I love the color combination Coco!!!

Are these the stone you were tell me about before????

Three cheers for Chelsea

Whew, just when I think that I am finished posting for the day, I am surprised by yet another FAB item.  Red-i By Chelsea has done it again!  I can go on and on about Chelsea's great customer service, attention to detail, unique custom ideas, beautiful spirit etc.  However, I would be so redundant from my previous post and review of her work.  So to KISS (Keep it Sweet and Simple) I will simply post the pictures.

I welcome the Marrakesh Infinity Bracelet to my current TTD collection of Barefoot Jewels.

Marrakesh Infinity Bracelet0.jpgMarrakesh Infinity Bracelet5.jpgRedi Marrakesh.jpgMarrakesh Infinity Bracelet3.jpgMarrakesh Infinity Bracelet4.jpg

#2059 leenancy

leenancy
                  • 212 posts

Posted 20 October 2011 - 01:12 PM

Welcome!!

- I am using a travel agent. Choosing one was easy since we had previously worked with her for my FI's cousin's destination wedding back in 2008. I would suggest finding someone local to you who specializes in destination weddings as there are a lot of booking/group details that an experienced destination wedding TA might be better with.

- If you're doing the complimentary package, there's no deposit. They do take your credit card info because there will be a $300 deposit charged if, and only if, you cancel within 45 days of the wedding. If you don't cancel within that timeframe, they won't charge anything on your card.

Great to meet you, and happy planning

Thanks

05.27.2012 @ Moon Palace Golf & Spa Resort

38 Guests + Bride & Groom Booked, 79 Room Nights

10 Guests Booked @ Other Resorts
                    2 Guests booked through other services

#2060 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
                    • 2,136 posts

Posted 20 October 2011 - 01:13 PM

Thanks so much, she is totally awesome!  I don't know what's in your budget but I have become a big fan of her work and will promote here wherever I can.

Gorgeous ..I love the color combination Coco!!!

Are these the stone you were tell me about before????

Three cheers for Chelsea

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users