• Please log in to reply
6467 replies to this topic

#2021 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
  • 2,136 posts

Posted 19 October 2011 - 07:57 AM

Yes indeed!

Originally Posted by bondgirl0072010 

Now wouldn't that be amazing? Imagine those candy-filled tubes replaced by gems, crystals and jewels-WHOA! :)

I'm already filling my head with inspiration from your sash. This is going to be one phenomenal fashion-forward keepsake! 

#2022 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
    • 2,136 posts

Posted 19 October 2011 - 08:13 AM

OMG,

It's good being home.. as the mailman rang my bell I received:  My paper from Amazon so tomorrow will be an early day at work to print off our DND (do not disturb signs) for the guest.  I also received 2 RSVP YAY....

I'm excited back to DIYing...

#2023 YWS2012

YWS2012
      • 393 posts

Posted 19 October 2011 - 09:19 AM

yours bags look great.. enjoy your day off !!!!

Originally Posted by coconoir1908 

Hola Chicas,

So as with every State Review or Credentialing that comes up, I typically take off 1-2 days to relax before the storm.  However; this year its different because I get to wedding plan.  So as any other downtime that I have to seize the opportunity.  Well, you know that some of my projects (although completed) had to be put on hold because of our getting the new printer at work.  Well, since all is well with this lovely piece of equipment and we have gotten to know each other pretty well over the last week... here is one of the now completed projects.

In an earlier post, I had listed our OOT bags which is a Kraft Recycled Bag.  We did a survey on FB amongst potential guest and decided that we wasn't going to concentrate on the carrier of the products, yet the contents.  But you know me anything that I touch have to be Gorg! After the contents are placed in the bag (as pictured previously) there will be Turquoise & Fuschia Tissue paper.  The tags on the bag vary from from Blue to Pink tremendously in making sure the the Extra's in the bags are given to males/females.  So without further ado here are our OOT bags.

Finished OOT3.jpgFinished OOT2.jpgFinished OOT1.jpg

#2024 kris10kay

kris10kay
        • 194 posts

Posted 19 October 2011 - 10:20 AM

I FINALLY received an e-mail from an onsite coordinator Claudia Fronseca who claims she will answer my questions and 30 days prior to the wedding I will be able to talk with my wedding coordinator. I hope she does good and answers all my questions thoroughly!

#2025 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
          • 2,136 posts

Posted 19 October 2011 - 10:45 AM

Thanks bunches!

Originally Posted by YWS2012 

yours bags look great.. enjoy your day off !!!! 

I have heard of her and the words were that "she is great"  I don't think that you will have a problem.  What I found to be very helpful was to organize my emails via word document and try to limit my emails.  That way when they respond it's all laid out and I can simply print and take with me.

i.e. Welcome dinner (list questions, what you would like)

Ceremony (list questions etc...)

Cocktail hour etc... 

In each of these I would ask the questions that I truly didn't know the answer to (somethings I was able to get off of this site) and/or things that I wanted to clarify (things that weren't so clear or seem to be wishy washy). 

Hope this helps.

Originally Posted by kris10kay 

I FINALLY received an e-mail from an onsite coordinator Claudia Fronseca who claims she will answer my questions and 30 days prior to the wedding I will be able to talk with my wedding coordinator. I hope she does good and answers all my questions thoroughly!

#2026 anudrm

anudrm
            • 760 posts

Posted 19 October 2011 - 10:45 AM

So *psh another thread I must stalk. How is it that the Mexican brides & Canadian ladies have the juicy conversations.  My girls at Dreams in Dominican Republic or quiet.....

So here I am!!!! 

I have been quiet for a few days been working on projects and I am ready to show them, not now but when I get home this evening. So back to my blog and congrats to all you ladies.  I have now dubbed myself as part of this 'sorority' also 

#2027 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
              • 2,136 posts

Posted 19 October 2011 - 10:48 AM

Anudrm,

Let me be the first to say

So *psh another thread I must stalk. How is it that the Mexican brides & Canadian ladies have the juicy conversations.  My girls at Dreams in Dominican Republic or quiet.....

So here I am!!!! 

I have been quiet for a few days been working on projects and I am ready to show them, not now but when I get home this evening. So back to my blog and congrats to all you ladies.  I have now dubbed myself as part of this 'sorority' also 

#2028 anudrm

anudrm
                • 760 posts

Posted 19 October 2011 - 11:05 AM

I just made a post but because I am at work have nothing to really show, yet as soon as I get home (that hour I have before the little terror comes home) I will be uploading EVERYTHING!!!!! 

It will blow you away, I have been a busy girl.

Did you notice that my hair was straight when I did my dress fitting? Can you say early morning press, LOL?

Anudrm,

Let me be the first to say and Stalk on.  I'm sure that my fellow MP brides will do the same on your blog as you have some awesome stuff to check out.  I know that you have been quiet and rightfully so with time ticking and winding down for you.  I'll definitely stay tuned.... Rock on with your bad self

#2029 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
                  • 2,136 posts

Posted 19 October 2011 - 11:16 AM

I totally noticed and for you to have been up and running you did one hell of a job!  I can't wait to see.  But as I said before, you totally

I just made a post but because I am at work have nothing to really show, yet as soon as I get home (that hour I have before the little terror comes home) I will be uploading EVERYTHING!!!!! 

It will blow you away, I have been a busy girl.

Did you notice that my hair was straight when I did my dress fitting? Can you say early morning press, LOL?

#2030 anudrm

anudrm
                    • 760 posts

Posted 19 October 2011 - 11:31 AM

I was shocked at myself, it helped some that I had blow dried it straight a few days earlier, so it wasn't a complete curly disaster!

I totally noticed and for you to have been up and running you did one hell of a job!  I can't wait to see.  But as I said before, you totally

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users