Moon Palace 2012 Brides

• Please log in to reply
6467 replies to this topic

#2001 ladydi1844

ladydi1844
  • Site Supporter
  • 252 posts

Posted 18 October 2011 - 05:48 PM

You go girl. Everything is coming along. Love the puzzles. You are making this March Bride motivated lol. ;)

Originally Posted by YWS2012 

Well Ladies I'm moving right along with my diy projects

Special shout to all the Brides on this website who a have shared all their wonderful ideas!!!!!!!!!!!

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have completed my cards for the room key-holders no pictures just the template

I have also completed my welcome letter

This a booklet with helpful Spanish words & phase, the Spanish phase are very funny plus a few games

that's if for now..oh no .My pre-travel letter we made this into a game for our guest..My FI thought it would be funny to make reference to someone no one will know.. in the letter and see you notice it first..  

so now that it..

Attached Files

#2002 merrylee

merrylee
    • 687 posts

Posted 18 October 2011 - 07:17 PM

I just started on my DIY jewelry adventure.  I am making a bracelet for each lady, I wanted to do barefoot jewelry but I don't even know how to begin doing that.  Love yours. :)

Originally Posted by summer12 

Yay!! Congrats!  And thanks for the reminder- I also need to do that!  LOL...

LOVE you ladies :)  Thank you so much for the compliments on my dress!  Sharing this with you all makes it so much more exciting.

Also, I've been DIYing on this lovely day- Here's attempt  #1 on barefoot jewelry- I've been making jewelry since I was young and so got out my beads- not my colors but it's just to inventory supplies.  Plus I might wear these for fun!  (took the pic on my phone- sorry it's bad quality)

#2003 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
      • 2,136 posts

Posted 18 October 2011 - 07:20 PM

I suggest that as soon as you know that you block your locations so that you do not have to worry.  With MP being able to conduct 8 weddings a day prime locations can be gone quickly

Originally Posted by mrsbruff2b 

Should I make our dinner reservations now or should I send invites and wait for people to book first?

Great choice of course but just an FYI:

I'm blocked for the Arrecifes Terrace which is the Brazilian Restaurant @ 6:30p they only have one outside location so unless you plan on having your dinner inside or earlier IIiana will advise you that it's taken. 

Originally Posted by YWS2012 

Thanks Coco

and as I'm reading your responds, the FI is behind saying " See I told you it is just like Chima's" LOL

So he is having me email IIiana tonight to have her set our reservation... He is so funny... Thanks again 

#2004 merrylee

merrylee
        • 687 posts

Posted 18 October 2011 - 07:20 PM

What a beautiful way to have them with you in every way Coco.  HUGS

Originally Posted by coconoir1908 

Hola Chicas,

Well remember a couple of post back (wow there's been so many lol:-) where I was a little sad because (although necessary to order) I had just ordered our memorial picture charms for my bouquet?  Well it's here.  Humbled and blessed to be able to still be present on this earth, my heart is heavy but I am so glad that I choose the vendor as she was so sweet to work with and we have a beautiful necklace which will also be a bouquet charm (it's removable) for our wedding day.

Here is it:

1pic how it hangs naturally.

Dangling.jpg

2nd spread out

Front of Necklace.jpg

back

Back.jpg

#2005 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
          • 2,136 posts

Posted 18 October 2011 - 07:24 PM

Thanks merrylee

How's your DIY projects coming? 

Originally Posted by merrylee 

What a beautiful way to have them with you in every way Coco.  HUGS 

#2006 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
            • 2,136 posts

Posted 18 October 2011 - 07:30 PM

YaYaYa,

I'm too elated as Chelsea from Red-i emailed me to say that the bracelet that she so graciously, awesomely & uniquely created for me (as an addition to my barefoot jewelry) is on its way.  This piece will complete my 2 set's of accessories for our TTD session (I got the okay from my photog to do a wardrobe change.).  I'm so excited as Chelsea is so amazing and fun to work with. I know she thinks I'm insane because as soon as I receive one order I place another.....It's only because after I see the piece I get another idea. 

Once my dress come in, I am thinking of having Chelsea to create a simple necklace and earrings for my wedding dress.  ohhh too exciting.

Thanks Chelsea I am so Red-i

#2007 merrylee

merrylee
              • 687 posts

Posted 19 October 2011 - 03:37 AM

Give your FI a hug for me because he's amazing and I am so glad you found him.

Thanks so much!  I knew yesterday when getting the mail what it was. (it's the smallest thing besided my garter) that I ordered.  It took a while to open it, but when I did my heart was at rest.  Thanks for the support ladies because I never saw myself getting married without my bestie.  She was with me on the nite that I met my FI in March of 09'  A few months later, that very same man who became a good friend was there with me hour after hour at the hospital.  July 5, 2009 is when she was called home.  FI was there not only for me but for her family as well and from there we grew. 

#2008 merrylee

merrylee
                • 687 posts

Posted 19 October 2011 - 04:03 AM

Oh goodness, I had to think back original post is here

I actually have been doing some "pinning" and have 1000% decided on MIB! I know exactly what i am looking for now..like I said I am not very visual haha so i had to hunt some ideas down and I am so glad I did because they are going to turn out beautiful! I know you posted the actual invitation a while back (which is what inspired me to go with MIB :)) What thread is it in? and did you end up posting the end result too? I've missed a lot!

Thanks merrylee!

#2009 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
                  • 2,136 posts

Posted 19 October 2011 - 04:06 AM

You got it:-) but I say let's all hug our FI's because we said YES for a reason if two or three :/). Happy planning

Give your FI a hug for me because he's amazing and I am so glad you found him.

Quote:

Thanks so much!  I knew yesterday when getting the mail what it was. (it's the smallest thing besided my garter) that I ordered.  It took a while to open it, but when I did my heart was at rest.  Thanks for the support ladies because I never saw myself getting married without my bestie.  She was with me on the nite that I met my FI in March of 09'  A few months later, that very same man who became a good friend was there with me hour after hour at the hospital.  July 5, 2009 is when she was called home.  FI was there not only for me but for her family as well and from there we grew. 

#2010 Smoylan

Smoylan
                    • 202 posts

Posted 19 October 2011 - 04:25 AM

I wish I could see your pdf's??? All you ladies are doing amazing things....I am thinking my wedding will be a dud compared to yours! At least Im the only one comparing weddings :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users