Photo

Moon Palace 2012 Brides

• Please log in to reply
6467 replies to this topic

#1941 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
  • 2,136 posts

Posted 15 October 2011 - 01:08 PM

Thanks ladydi and happy Dress Hunting!  Here's to finding the dress of your dreams. 

Originally Posted by ladydi1844 

I love those tissue packets. very adorable.

I am sure this has been said before but there is a great website efavormart.com for sashes and runners and lots of other stuff. I just ordered samples because I am so unsure of what colors to use for very cheap. I did use ayleebit to make a monogram and the proof is very cute. i am thinking fuschia and light pink??? But it depends on what dress my daughter (my MOH) picks out tomorrow. I am so excited I am going to try on my first Maggie Sottero dresses tomorrow that I searched high and low for.

Happy Planning. I can't wait until I actually have something to make lol.

You got it Chelsea ;-)  Thanks a bunch

Originally Posted by bondgirl0072010 

Can you please Skype me in for your nuptials? :) TOO cute! 

The door hangers for US was a must!   I look at it as yet another photo op ;-) while we are getting ready!  The DND signs for our guest was just extra as I have some paper to get rid of lol.  As you figure all hotels come with DND signs and since I already have the tools (paper, & work printer) it's not costing me a thing. 

As far as cutting the whole, I will use my Xacto knife to slit it on one side (to be ready for any door) and then I have a 2' round hole punch.  If you are really great with the Xacto you can simply cut around the inside circle but make sure you have a work/cutting pad to do this.  Hope this helps.

Originally Posted by YWS2012 

These are so cute and creative.. I never thought of doing door hangers for us ...GREAT IDEA ..

question how did you cut the hole out in the middle ????????

I have been trying and it is driving me crazy

Love all of your projects!  I wish I was this creative- I wouldn't even know where to start! 

#1942 YWS2012

YWS2012
    • 393 posts

Posted 15 October 2011 - 04:10 PM

Thanks Coco...

I did go to our favorite store( Micheal's ) to get a hole punch..PHEWWWW!!!!! alot better then trying to cut them out with scissors LOL..

Thanks again

#1943 YWS2012

YWS2012
      • 393 posts

Posted 15 October 2011 - 04:14 PM

REMEMBER IT IS YOUR DAY!!!!!

So what ever make you HAPPY is what counts.... your look beautiful in this dress. 

Originally Posted by ladydi1844 

PART951318702215382.jpgPART951318702173563.jpg

OMG I can't believe it all feels so real when you try on the dresses lol. I fell in love with this Maggie Sottero. I didn't even ask to see this one but the shop owner insisted and than I was in love. My daughter and sister loveeee it but my mother said no lol. Decisions decisions

#1944 ladydi1844

ladydi1844
        • Site Supporter
        • 252 posts

Posted 15 October 2011 - 08:33 PM

REMEMBER IT IS YOUR DAY!!!!!

So what ever make you HAPPY is what counts.... your look beautiful in this dress.  

awww thank you so much. I felt it was the dress but than i let people bring me down and i don't like my mother's style anyway lol. Thanks you guys are the best. I am more excited to share my stuff on here than with my family lol. Good night ;)

#1945 FutureMrsHammer

FutureMrsHammer
          • 51 posts

Posted 16 October 2011 - 05:38 AM

Hello ladies!!! I have been MIA for a while... it's been pretty busy! I was just in my friend's wedding, I started a new job, and am going back to school! So I have been slacking in the wedding planning department!! You all seem to have soo much done already and all of your DIY's turned out awesome!

I did get my dress and it is already in!! They told me it would take at least 8 months and it ended up coming in within 2!!

I am attempting to make DIY passport invites but it is very frustrating to me because I am not the most "crafty" person and I want them to look nice but it doesn't seem to be working right now... I saw MochaMakes3's passports and that's what really made me want to try to do them as well because her's look soooo awesome!!! But anyway I am taking a break from them and just ignoring it for right now because it is so frustrating...not the best plan I know but I am a procrastinator!

Along with the passport's I am doing a boarding pass RSVP and those came out much better than the passports so far! (I will eventually post pics I swear!!)

I have a few items for OOT's but I still want to get some ibuprofen, sunblock, chapstick etc. Right now I have the bag's that I got from oriental trading co and they say "All you need...is LOVE" on them and each bag is a different color. I have some travel games, sudoku, hand sanitizer, crossword puzzles, room key/tip holders (I borrowed that from Tissey), ummmm and I think that's all I have for now..? Drawing a blank...

So for the most part I am just putting off doing projects because of school which is taking up waaayyy too much of my time right now ..... I do not have locations booked or menus or anything!! I have asked Geraldine multiple times if I can book locations and she claims she sent my e-mail's to Iliana but I have not heard anything from her at all...I wish the communication process was smoother...but what can you do?!

Keep up the good work everyone - you guys are all doing AWESOME!!!

Moon Palace Bride June 16th, 2012

#1946 FutureMrsHammer

FutureMrsHammer
            • 51 posts

Posted 16 October 2011 - 05:42 AM

I guess I have more done than I thought - as soon as I posted the above post I remembered that I have booked La Luna for our photography and TTD!!! WOOHOOO! soo excited about that! I am also going to have SaraTamargo do my makeup which I am as equally excited about!! And I am thinking about using Plumerias Wedding Flower Boutique to make real touch flowers...hmm debating - but they look awesome!

Moon Palace Bride June 16th, 2012

#1947 YWS2012

YWS2012
              • 393 posts

Posted 16 October 2011 - 06:13 AM

WELCOME BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes you have been very busy Phewww!

Congrats on the new job & going back to school.. It still seem like you do have alot of thing covered already.

You have your dress...check

you have your photographer ..check

you have your make up person..check

The other things will fall into place don't worry

As for the passports you definitely need a lot of patience, i tried my hand at it a few time, it was to much for me I just couldn't get the right look I want it..so i got the made by Sarah S. Some of the Brides on here make it look so easy they are very talented. 

Congrats & Happy Planning

Originally Posted by FutureMrsHammer 

Hello ladies!!! I have been MIA for a while... it's been pretty busy! I was just in my friend's wedding, I started a new job, and am going back to school! So I have been slacking in the wedding planning department!! You all seem to have soo much done already and all of your DIY's turned out awesome!

I did get my dress and it is already in!! They told me it would take at least 8 months and it ended up coming in within 2!!

I am attempting to make DIY passport invites but it is very frustrating to me because I am not the most "crafty" person and I want them to look nice but it doesn't seem to be working right now... I saw MochaMakes3's passports and that's what really made me want to try to do them as well because her's look soooo awesome!!! But anyway I am taking a break from them and just ignoring it for right now because it is so frustrating...not the best plan I know but I am a procrastinator!

Along with the passport's I am doing a boarding pass RSVP and those came out much better than the passports so far! (I will eventually post pics I swear!!)

I have a few items for OOT's but I still want to get some ibuprofen, sunblock, chapstick etc. Right now I have the bag's that I got from oriental trading co and they say "All you need...is LOVE" on them and each bag is a different color. I have some travel games, sudoku, hand sanitizer, crossword puzzles, room key/tip holders (I borrowed that from Tissey), ummmm and I think that's all I have for now..? Drawing a blank...

So for the most part I am just putting off doing projects because of school which is taking up waaayyy too much of my time right now ..... I do not have locations booked or menus or anything!! I have asked Geraldine multiple times if I can book locations and she claims she sent my e-mail's to Iliana but I have not heard anything from her at all...I wish the communication process was smoother...but what can you do?!

Keep up the good work everyone - you guys are all doing AWESOME!!!

#1948 leenancy

leenancy
                • 212 posts

Posted 16 October 2011 - 08:06 AM

Hi friends! I've been MIA as well. It's been so crazy at work this month that all I've had the chance to do is glance at postings here and there. I've been dying to post some replies, but the minute I try, someone at work is piling stuff for me to do. Lol, stupid work actually expects me to work while I'm there... Short story, I manage a bank and noticed that one of my employees have been stealing thousands of dollars from us. What a mess. But at least I've got it sorted out and it's in the FBI's hands now

So, you ladies want to hear something crazy.....I just found out that my ex is getting married at the Playacar Palace 4 days before me (My step brother is in the wedding).  My TA was pushing Playacar Palace hard!!!! So glad we decided to go with Moon Palace!  HAHAHA!!!   If his fiance is on here, it's nothing against you sister!  Happy for ya!!!  :)

But I just had to share, thought it was too coincidental not to share!

Ha what a coincidence! How awkward would that have been?? My ex would be the last person I'd want to run into during my wedding week. Margi pushed Playacar on us too, here's to making the right choice

Hola Chicas,

Well remember a couple of post back (wow there's been so many lol:-) where I was a little sad because (although necessary to order) I had just ordered our memorial picture charms for my bouquet?  Well it's here.  Humbled and blessed to be able to still be present on this earth, my heart is heavy but I am so glad that I choose the vendor as she was so sweet to work with and we have a beautiful necklace which will also be a bouquet charm (it's removable) for our wedding day.

Here is it:

1pic how it hangs naturally.

Anyone else on pinterest?  I just joined today- it looks like a fun way to share ideas for weddings and life! I would love to know what else you creative ladies have up your sleeves!  I'm nmmorg if you want to search for me!

I am! I don't have much since I haven't had time to play around with it. My ID is lnbs0527, I'm following you now (not to sound creepy).

Hi Fellow MP Brides,

I have been busy in the diy laboratory ..LOL..I have finally completed some project and would like to share

First we have my tears of joy packets that I made from a  template the Wonderful Coco share with us...Thanks Coco!!!!!

Ok ladies I finally uploaded the pictures of my STDs  (better late than never! 

Happy Friday everyone!!!!

Tonight is our engagement party, which I am super excited for!  Let the parties begin!!!  HAHA!!!  It's actually really nice to finally be on the other side.  I am usually the one throwing these things, now I just get to enjoy!!!  YAY!!!!  

hhmmm....how is everyone so lucky to have even gotten menus???  I have asked Janina like 4 times if I could get contact info at the MP, and she will not budge!!!  I was actually wanting to book my locations, LeeNancy was so nice to give me the menu options.  But she is getting married 4 days before me, so again, why can't I get in touch with the MP????? 

Well ladies,

It's Friday evening and I'm taking advantage of a quiet house (FI out the guys, & my soon to be 11yr old on Monday is with his grandma and aunt getting spoiled).  So as always I have to preface things by saying "these pictures are from my iphone ;-)  Nevertheless, here are OUR DND signs (for FI & I), I will print the ones for the guest next week.

Before 

OMG I can't believe it all feels so real when you try on the dresses lol. I fell in love with this Maggie Sottero. I didn't even ask to see this one but the shop owner insisted and than I was in love. My daughter and sister loveeee it but my mother said no lol. Decisions decisions

That's a beautiful dress! And you look gorgeous in it! The dress I picked wasn't my mom's favorite either, but in the end, you're the one who will wear it. So pick the one that will make YOU happy.

05.27.2012 @ Moon Palace Golf & Spa Resort

38 Guests + Bride & Groom Booked, 79 Room Nights

10 Guests Booked @ Other Resorts
                  2 Guests booked through other services

#1949 leenancy

leenancy
                  • 212 posts

Posted 16 October 2011 - 08:11 AM

Oh and yes, I do realize I spelled "perforated" wrong on the RSVP ticket. LOL, I was so excited to see it on paper that I forgot to fix it.

05.27.2012 @ Moon Palace Golf & Spa Resort

38 Guests + Bride & Groom Booked, 79 Room Nights

10 Guests Booked @ Other Resorts
                    2 Guests booked through other services

#1950 Jamie5280

Jamie5280
                    • 675 posts

Posted 16 October 2011 - 08:44 AM

Well I love it, also because that's the dress I bought! It's awesome! Do what u want!

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users