Photo

Moon Palace 2012 Brides

• Please log in to reply
6467 replies to this topic

#1931 Jamie5280

Jamie5280
  • 675 posts

Posted 14 October 2011 - 01:52 PM

Thank you, thank you! I will e mail u this weekend for sure! Time to partay!

I am so excited for you!  Here's to a wonderful and eventful evening for you and your FI! 

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Jamie5280 

Happy Friday everyone!!!!

Tonight is our engagement party, which I am super excited for!  Let the parties begin!!!  HAHA!!!  It's actually really nice to finally be on the other side.  I am usually the one throwing these things, now I just get to enjoy!!!  YAY!!!!     party party party!!!!  :)

Ndvidul!!!

I was wondering where you were!  Miss you!!!  I will e-mail you my boarding pass invites!!!

I am also sorry you had to cut your budget, but I KNOW you will still have a beautiful wedding!!!

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

#1932 YWS2012

YWS2012
    • 393 posts

Posted 14 October 2011 - 02:48 PM

Happy Friday everyone!!!!

Tonight is our engagement party, which I am super excited for!  Let the parties begin!!!  HAHA!!!  It's actually really nice to finally be on the other side.  I am usually the one throwing these things, now I just get to enjoy!!!  YAY!!!!     party party party!!!!  :)

Ndvidul!!!

I was wondering where you were!  Miss you!!!  I will e-mail you my boarding pass invites!!!

I am also sorry you had to cut your budget, but I KNOW you will still have a beautiful wedding!!!

#1933 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
      • 2,136 posts

Posted 14 October 2011 - 04:03 PM

Well ladies,

It's Friday evening and I'm taking advantage of a quiet house (FI out the guys, & my soon to be 11yr old on Monday is with his grandma and aunt getting spoiled).  So as always I have to preface things by saying "these pictures are from my iphone ;-)  Nevertheless, here are OUR DND signs (for FI & I), I will print the ones for the guest next week.

Before 

DND ours.jpg

After: with a little bling (the same color as our Monogrammed cake-topper). Still have to trim & cut

DND ours blind.jpg

Here are the sleeves to hold our Pre-Travel info.  The butterflies vary on the outside  & the bling alternate on the inside.

pre travel cover 2.bmp

inside

#1934 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
        • 2,136 posts

Posted 14 October 2011 - 04:05 PM

Tears of Joy Packets (also posted the template in an earlier post)

Front:

Tears of Joy front.JPG

back

tears of joy.jpg

#1935 ladydi1844

ladydi1844
          • Site Supporter
          • 252 posts

Posted 14 October 2011 - 06:38 PM

I love those tissue packets. very adorable.

I am sure this has been said before but there is a great website efavormart.com for sashes and runners and lots of other stuff. I just ordered samples because I am so unsure of what colors to use for very cheap. I did use ayleebit to make a monogram and the proof is very cute. i am thinking fuschia and light pink??? But it depends on what dress my daughter (my MOH) picks out tomorrow. I am so excited I am going to try on my first Maggie Sottero dresses tomorrow that I searched high and low for.

Happy Planning. I can't wait until I actually have something to make lol.

#1936 bondgirl0072010

bondgirl0072010
            • 789 posts

Posted 14 October 2011 - 07:30 PM

Can you please Skype me in for your nuptials? :) TOO cute!

Originally Posted by coconoir1908 

Front:

Tears of Joy front.JPG

back

tears of joy.jpg

#1937 YWS2012

YWS2012
              • 393 posts

Posted 15 October 2011 - 05:39 AM

These are so cute and creative.. I never thought of doing door hangers for us ...GREAT IDEA ..

question how did you cut the hole out in the middle ????????

I have been trying and it is driving me crazy

Well ladies,

It's Friday evening and I'm taking advantage of a quiet house (FI out the guys, & my soon to be 11yr old on Monday is with his grandma and aunt getting spoiled).  So as always I have to preface things by saying "these pictures are from my iphone ;-)  Nevertheless, here are OUR DND signs (for FI & I), I will print the ones for the guest next week.

Before 

DND ours.jpg

After: with a little bling (the same color as our Monogrammed cake-topper). Still have to trim & cut

DND ours blind.jpg

Here are the sleeves to hold our Pre-Travel info.  The butterflies vary on the outside  & the bling alternate on the inside.

pre travel cover 2.bmp

inside

#1938 beatyea

beatyea
                • 288 posts

Posted 15 October 2011 - 07:46 AM

Love all of your projects!  I wish I was this creative- I wouldn't even know where to start!

Originally Posted by coconoir1908 

Front:

Tears of Joy front.JPG

back

tears of joy.jpg

#1939 ladydi1844

ladydi1844
                  • Site Supporter
                  • 252 posts

Posted 15 October 2011 - 12:37 PM

PART951318702215382.jpgPART951318702173563.jpg

OMG I can't believe it all feels so real when you try on the dresses lol. I fell in love with this Maggie Sottero. I didn't even ask to see this one but the shop owner insisted and than I was in love. My daughter and sister loveeee it but my mother said no lol. Decisions decisions

#1940 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
                    • 2,136 posts

Posted 15 October 2011 - 12:59 PM

I think it think it is very pretty and two out of 3 yes isn't bad;-)  Can you say YES with no regrets?  If so you got a winner...

Originally Posted by ladydi1844 

PART951318702215382.jpgPART951318702173563.jpg

OMG I can't believe it all feels so real when you try on the dresses lol. I fell in love with this Maggie Sottero. I didn't even ask to see this one but the shop owner insisted and than I was in love. My daughter and sister loveeee it but my mother said no lol. Decisions decisions

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users