Jump to content

Photo

Moon Palace 2012 Brides


  • Please log in to reply
6466 replies to this topic

#1931 YWS2012

YWS2012
  • Jr. Member
  • 393 posts

    Posted 14 October 2011 - 02:48 PM




    Happy Friday everyone!!!!

     

    Tonight is our engagement party, which I am super excited for!  Let the parties begin!!!  HAHA!!!  It's actually really nice to finally be on the other side.  I am usually the one throwing these things, now I just get to enjoy!!!  YAY!!!!     party party party!!!!  :)

     

    Ndvidul!!!

    I was wondering where you were!  Miss you!!!  I will e-mail you my boarding pass invites!!!

    I am also sorry you had to cut your budget, but I KNOW you will still have a beautiful wedding!!!



     



    #1932 coconoir1908

    coconoir1908
    • Sr. Member
    • 2,136 posts

      Posted 14 October 2011 - 04:03 PM

      Well ladies,

       

      It's Friday evening and I'm taking advantage of a quiet house (FI out the guys, & my soon to be 11yr old on Monday is with his grandma and aunt getting spoiled).  So as always I have to preface things by saying "these pictures are from my iphone ;-)  Nevertheless, here are OUR DND signs (for FI & I), I will print the ones for the guest next week.

       

      Before 

       

       DND ours.jpg

       

      After: with a little bling (the same color as our Monogrammed cake-topper). Still have to trim & cut

      DND ours blind.jpg

       

      Here are the sleeves to hold our Pre-Travel info.  The butterflies vary on the outside  & the bling alternate on the inside.

      pre travel cover 2.bmp

       

      inside

       

       

       

       



      #1933 coconoir1908

      coconoir1908
      • Sr. Member
      • 2,136 posts

        Posted 14 October 2011 - 04:05 PM

        Tears of Joy Packets (also posted the template in an earlier post)

        Front:

        Tears of Joy front.JPG

         

        back

        tears of joy.jpg



        #1934 ladydi1844

        ladydi1844
        • Site Supporter
        • 252 posts

          Posted 14 October 2011 - 06:38 PM

          I love those tissue packets. very adorable.

           

          I am sure this has been said before but there is a great website efavormart.com for sashes and runners and lots of other stuff. I just ordered samples because I am so unsure of what colors to use for very cheap. I did use ayleebit to make a monogram and the proof is very cute. i am thinking fuschia and light pink??? But it depends on what dress my daughter (my MOH) picks out tomorrow. I am so excited I am going to try on my first Maggie Sottero dresses tomorrow that I searched high and low for.

           

          Happy Planning. I can't wait until I actually have something to make lol.



          #1935 bondgirl0072010

          bondgirl0072010
          • Member
          • 789 posts

            Posted 14 October 2011 - 07:30 PM

            Can you please Skype me in for your nuptials? :) TOO cute!
             

            Originally Posted by coconoir1908 

            Tears of Joy Packets (also posted the template in an earlier post)

            Front:

            Tears of Joy front.JPG

             

            back

            tears of joy.jpg



             



            #1936 YWS2012

            YWS2012
            • Jr. Member
            • 393 posts

              Posted 15 October 2011 - 05:39 AM

              These are so cute and creative.. I never thought of doing door hangers for us ...GREAT IDEA ..

               

              question how did you cut the hole out in the middle ????????

               

              I have been trying and it is driving me crazy

              Well ladies,

               

              It's Friday evening and I'm taking advantage of a quiet house (FI out the guys, & my soon to be 11yr old on Monday is with his grandma and aunt getting spoiled).  So as always I have to preface things by saying "these pictures are from my iphone ;-)  Nevertheless, here are OUR DND signs (for FI & I), I will print the ones for the guest next week.

               

              Before 

               

               DND ours.jpg

               

              After: with a little bling (the same color as our Monogrammed cake-topper). Still have to trim & cut

              DND ours blind.jpg

               

              Here are the sleeves to hold our Pre-Travel info.  The butterflies vary on the outside  & the bling alternate on the inside.

              pre travel cover 2.bmp

               

              inside

               

               

               

               



               



              #1937 beatyea

              beatyea
              • Jr. Member
              • 288 posts

                Posted 15 October 2011 - 07:46 AM

                Love all of your projects!  I wish I was this creative- I wouldn't even know where to start!

                 

                Originally Posted by coconoir1908 

                Tears of Joy Packets (also posted the template in an earlier post)

                Front:

                Tears of Joy front.JPG

                 

                back

                tears of joy.jpg



                 



                #1938 ladydi1844

                ladydi1844
                • Site Supporter
                • 252 posts

                  Posted 15 October 2011 - 12:37 PM

                  PART951318702215382.jpgPART951318702173563.jpg

                   

                  OMG I can't believe it all feels so real when you try on the dresses lol. I fell in love with this Maggie Sottero. I didn't even ask to see this one but the shop owner insisted and than I was in love. My daughter and sister loveeee it but my mother said no lol. Decisions decisions



                  #1939 coconoir1908

                  coconoir1908
                  • Sr. Member
                  • 2,136 posts

                    Posted 15 October 2011 - 12:59 PM


                    I think it think it is very pretty and two out of 3 yes isn't bad;-)  Can you say YES with no regrets?  If so you got a winner...

                    Originally Posted by ladydi1844 

                    PART951318702215382.jpgPART951318702173563.jpg

                     

                    OMG I can't believe it all feels so real when you try on the dresses lol. I fell in love with this Maggie Sottero. I didn't even ask to see this one but the shop owner insisted and than I was in love. My daughter and sister loveeee it but my mother said no lol. Decisions decisions



                     



                    #1940 coconoir1908

                    coconoir1908
                    • Sr. Member
                    • 2,136 posts

                      Posted 15 October 2011 - 01:08 PM


                      Thanks ladydi and happy Dress Hunting!  Here's to finding the dress of your dreams. 

                      Originally Posted by ladydi1844 

                      I love those tissue packets. very adorable.

                       

                      I am sure this has been said before but there is a great website efavormart.com for sashes and runners and lots of other stuff. I just ordered samples because I am so unsure of what colors to use for very cheap. I did use ayleebit to make a monogram and the proof is very cute. i am thinking fuschia and light pink??? But it depends on what dress my daughter (my MOH) picks out tomorrow. I am so excited I am going to try on my first Maggie Sottero dresses tomorrow that I searched high and low for.

                       

                      Happy Planning. I can't wait until I actually have something to make lol.



                      You got it Chelsea ;-)  Thanks a bunch



                      Originally Posted by bondgirl0072010 

                      Can you please Skype me in for your nuptials? :) TOO cute! 

                       



                      The door hangers for US was a must!   I look at it as yet another photo op ;-) while we are getting ready!  The DND signs for our guest was just extra as I have some paper to get rid of lol.  As you figure all hotels come with DND signs and since I already have the tools (paper, & work printer) it's not costing me a thing. 

                       

                      As far as cutting the whole, I will use my Xacto knife to slit it on one side (to be ready for any door) and then I have a 2' round hole punch.  If you are really great with the Xacto you can simply cut around the inside circle but make sure you have a work/cutting pad to do this.  Hope this helps.
                       

                      Originally Posted by YWS2012 

                      These are so cute and creative.. I never thought of doing door hangers for us ...GREAT IDEA ..

                       

                      question how did you cut the hole out in the middle ????????

                       

                      I have been trying and it is driving me crazy

                      Love all of your projects!  I wish I was this creative- I wouldn't even know where to start! 

                       



                       






                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users