Jump to content

Photo

Moon Palace 2012 Brides


  • Please log in to reply
6467 replies to this topic

#1921 Jamie5280

Jamie5280
  • Member
  • 675 posts

    Posted 14 October 2011 - 10:01 AM

    Happy Friday everyone!!!!

     

    Tonight is our engagement party, which I am super excited for!  Let the parties begin!!!  HAHA!!!  It's actually really nice to finally be on the other side.  I am usually the one throwing these things, now I just get to enjoy!!!  YAY!!!!     party party party!!!!  :)

     

    Ndvidul!!!

    I was wondering where you were!  Miss you!!!  I will e-mail you my boarding pass invites!!!

    I am also sorry you had to cut your budget, but I KNOW you will still have a beautiful wedding!!!



    #1922 Jamie5280

    Jamie5280
    • Member
    • 675 posts

      Posted 14 October 2011 - 10:11 AM

      hhmmm....how is everyone so lucky to have even gotten menus???  I have asked Janina like 4 times if I could get contact info at the MP, and she will not budge!!!  I was actually wanting to book my locations, LeeNancy was so nice to give me the menu options.  But she is getting married 4 days before me, so again, why can't I get in touch with the MP????? 

      We've chosen the Superior Hros D'Ouevres along with the Caribbean Buffet or was it Tex-Mex.. Hmmm gotta check my emails LOL 

       



       



      #1923 ladydi1844

      ladydi1844
      • Site Supporter
      • 252 posts

        Posted 14 October 2011 - 10:24 AM

        Thanks so much. I am so behind when I look at all you have done I get anxiety lol. I really still don't know who is coming so I am focusing on my dress and colors and I will put stuff together once I know who is coming. i totally chintzed on the save the dates and invitations- I just sent an email invite lol. I will send a welcome letter with some stuff when i know people are coming- i just have a feeling it's going to be family so I didn't want to put all the effort into it. Is that horrible ;) ? Anyway right now I am stressing about locations but I am learning so much from you. I will definitely pay it forward if I ever do anything lol.

         

        Originally Posted by coconoir1908 

        It's hard to say until you contact her.  I haven't seen her name before so she maybe your MP "consultant" if you will (to book your locations, answer questions etc.) in preparation or your actual coord that will be with you on the day of your wedding.  However; the only sure way to know is to contact her.  This way at least you will get a feel for her response time.

         

        Best of luck to you 

         



         



        #1924 Sara Tamargo

        Sara Tamargo
        • Vendor
        • 94 posts

          Posted 14 October 2011 - 11:05 AM

          Woooooow!! I love it!!

           

          Originally Posted by Sdamian1 

          WOW! this is so romantic and perfect for a mexico beach wedding..you are going to look fab :) 

           



           



          #1925 ladydi1844

          ladydi1844
          • Site Supporter
          • 252 posts

            Posted 14 October 2011 - 11:07 AM

            I really can't get anyone to send me anything either and my wedding is 2 months before. it really is so frustrating. I harassed Michelle Farinas excessively as suggested here and she finally gave me another contact but she has not responded to me. Thank God for the people on here so I have the menus and price lists or budgeting and planning would be a nightmare.

             

            Originally Posted by Jamie5280 

            hhmmm....how is everyone so lucky to have even gotten menus???  I have asked Janina like 4 times if I could get contact info at the MP, and she will not budge!!!  I was actually wanting to book my locations, LeeNancy was so nice to give me the menu options.  But she is getting married 4 days before me, so again, why can't I get in touch with the MP?????    Is there something else I should try????????  Thanks my lovely CHICAS!!!! 

             



             



            #1926 coconoir1908

            coconoir1908
            • Sr. Member
            • 2,136 posts

              Posted 14 October 2011 - 12:19 PM


              I am so excited for you!  Here's to a wonderful and eventful evening for you and your FI! 

              Originally Posted by Jamie5280 

              Happy Friday everyone!!!!

               

              Tonight is our engagement party, which I am super excited for!  Let the parties begin!!!  HAHA!!!  It's actually really nice to finally be on the other side.  I am usually the one throwing these things, now I just get to enjoy!!!  YAY!!!!     party party party!!!!  :)

               

              Ndvidul!!!

              I was wondering where you were!  Miss you!!!  I will e-mail you my boarding pass invites!!!

              I am also sorry you had to cut your budget, but I KNOW you will still have a beautiful wedding!!!



               



              #1927 coconoir1908

              coconoir1908
              • Sr. Member
              • 2,136 posts

                Posted 14 October 2011 - 12:20 PM

                email me after your events!  I'll send you what I sent to Janina.  But for now, prepare for your FAB evening!
                 

                Originally Posted by Jamie5280 

                hhmmm....how is everyone so lucky to have even gotten menus???  I have asked Janina like 4 times if I could get contact info at the MP, and she will not budge!!!  I was actually wanting to book my locations, LeeNancy was so nice to give me the menu options.  But she is getting married 4 days before me, so again, why can't I get in touch with the MP?????    Is there something else I should try????????  Thanks my lovely CHICAS!!!! 

                 



                 



                #1928 coconoir1908

                coconoir1908
                • Sr. Member
                • 2,136 posts

                  Posted 14 October 2011 - 12:23 PM

                  ladydi1844, please don't compare yourself to each of us because you will find yourself going crazy, adding and deleting stuff.  We each have our own vision while gaining helpful and much needed insight on this forum.  For me, I had a personal deadline to get the majority of stuff underwraps before my son started school... some have grad school (thank God that is way over for me), etc...  So take your time!  Envision and talk to FI about what the two of you want and then go from there.  WE are always here to help you.

                   

                  Quote:

                  Originally Posted by ladydi1844 

                  Thanks so much. I am so behind when I look at all you have done I get anxiety lol. I really still don't know who is coming so I am focusing on my dress and colors and I will put stuff together once I know who is coming. i totally chintzed on the save the dates and invitations- I just sent an email invite lol. I will send a welcome letter with some stuff when i know people are coming- i just have a feeling it's going to be family so I didn't want to put all the effort into it. Is that horrible ;) ? Anyway right now I am stressing about locations but I am learning so much from you. I will definitely pay it forward if I ever do anything lol. 

                   



                   



                  #1929 ladydi1844

                  ladydi1844
                  • Site Supporter
                  • 252 posts

                    Posted 14 October 2011 - 01:15 PM

                    Thanks coconoir. I am sure this has been mentioned but there is a great website efavormart.com i just ordered samples of chair ashes and runners real cheap. I am doing fuschia and pink i think?? Does anyone have any comments about the sand ceremony. So unsure of that.

                    #1930 mrsbruff2b

                    mrsbruff2b
                    • Jr. Member
                    • 385 posts

                      Posted 14 October 2011 - 01:49 PM

                      Usually Lucy is on the ball with answering my emails, as of late, she seems to have vanished.  It's probably really busy there though.  I'm not DYING for an answer but if I were, I'd call them directly. =)

                       

                      I'm not sure if this is what you're looking for, but here are some of the PDFs Janina has sent me in the past regarding menus.

                       

                      Originally Posted by Jamie5280 

                      hhmmm....how is everyone so lucky to have even gotten menus???  I have asked Janina like 4 times if I could get contact info at the MP, and she will not budge!!!  I was actually wanting to book my locations, LeeNancy was so nice to give me the menu options.  But she is getting married 4 days before me, so again, why can't I get in touch with the MP?????    Is there something else I should try????????  Thanks my lovely CHICAS!!!! 

                       



                       

                       

                       

                       

                       

                       


                       

                       

                       

                       

                       

                       

                       

                       

                      Attached Files


                      Married: 20/06/12 - Our 11 year anniversary~

                      Wedding @: Moon Palace Golf & Spa Resort (Cancun, Mexico)

                      Honeymoon @: Le Blanc Spa Resort (Cancun, Mexico)





                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users