Photo

Moon Palace 2012 Brides

• Please log in to reply
6467 replies to this topic

#1841 kris10kay

kris10kay
  • 194 posts

Posted 12 October 2011 - 05:55 AM

The dress is gorgeous and fits you perfectly!!! I would have never known the belt didn't come with it! I love Maggie dresses! CONGRATS!! :)

Originally Posted by summer12 

Mrsbuff2b

I printed them at officemax, and I'm glad I did- they turned out much more professional looking and it saved on my printer/ink.  Highly suggest printing at officemax- very cheap!  Also I folded the back page in half which looked like an envelope and stuck my "save the date" magnet postcard in the middle of it.  If you want the template or have any more ??'s let me know!

Okay ladies I found my dress!!  My mom, sister, FMIL and FSIL went to Lulu's in Dallas on Saturday (which was shop number 3 that day) and we found it!

It's a Maggie Sottero- I added the belt.  I know people say "when you try on the dress you'll know" but I didn't believe them.  It was true.  My mom said "I hate when people say they're proud of their daughters because they're beautiful but you are so beautiful AND a great successful woman and I'm so proud of you".  I'm so glad I found it while mom and sis where visiting :)))))

#1842 YWS2012

YWS2012
    • 393 posts

Posted 12 October 2011 - 06:20 AM

Summer12

You look absolutely beautiful

Office Max & Staples are the best for printing

Mrsbuff2b

I printed them at officemax, and I'm glad I did- they turned out much more professional looking and it saved on my printer/ink.  Highly suggest printing at officemax- very cheap!  Also I folded the back page in half which looked like an envelope and stuck my "save the date" magnet postcard in the middle of it.  If you want the template or have any more ??'s let me know!

Okay ladies I found my dress!!  My mom, sister, FMIL and FSIL went to Lulu's in Dallas on Saturday (which was shop number 3 that day) and we found it!

It's a Maggie Sottero- I added the belt.  I know people say "when you try on the dress you'll know" but I didn't believe them.  It was true.  My mom said "I hate when people say they're proud of their daughters because they're beautiful but you are so beautiful AND a great successful woman and I'm so proud of you".  I'm so glad I found it while mom and sis where visiting :)))))

#1843 cindy2013

cindy2013
      • 189 posts
      • Wedding Date:March 12, 2013
      • Wedding Location:Kukua, Punta Cana
      • LocationOttawa, Ontario

Posted 12 October 2011 - 06:45 AM

Wow, that dress is absolutely stunning on you!!  Beautiful!

Mrsbuff2b

Bling in Bloom - Floral Brooch Bouquets

http://www.facebook.com/blinginbloom

blinginbloom@outlook.com

@blinginbloom

IG: blinginbloom

IMG_4232.JPG

#1844 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
      • 2,136 posts

Posted 12 October 2011 - 07:17 AM

summer12,

Your are such the beauty!  Look at that smile, how grand! 

Mrsbuff2b

#1845 YWS2012

YWS2012
        • 393 posts

Posted 12 October 2011 - 07:29 AM

Good Morning Ladies

Hope everyone is well!!!!!

I have been DIYing my butt off the last few days... took a break to celebrate my B Day on sunday ..yea woo hoo !!!! 

So I have just finished up my welcome kit; which will include a welcome letter, map of the resort, itinerary for day of the wedding and a few other small group thing we have planned, some postcard, thank you magnet (still waiting for them to come from vista print uugghh!!)  and some other small thing ..this all will go in a craft bag with a ribbon and a labels I made with out names ..

I will upload plenty of pictures tonight... until then Happy Planning Ladies!!!!!!!!!!!

#1846 shan0487

shan0487
          • 1,393 posts
          • Wedding Date:November 23, 2012
          • Wedding Location:Sun Palace & Moon Palace- Cancun, MX
          • LocationSt Louis, MO

Posted 12 October 2011 - 08:23 AM

Love the dress Summer! You look amazing! I love the belt- it's a nice added touch!

#1847 YWS2012

YWS2012
          • 393 posts

Posted 12 October 2011 - 09:07 AM

Ok Ladies

I so excited we just booked our photographer YAY!!!!!!!   Octavio Montes

now I needed some help...I remember a awhile ago there was some discussion about how to get outside vendor on the resort via daypass or buy them a room for the night.... is this still true or has things change??????

I have left a message for my Sale Coordinator Michelle in MA ... to clarify it for me but if anyone knows please let me know

Thanks

#1848 Jamie5280

Jamie5280
            • 675 posts

Posted 12 October 2011 - 09:42 AM

Love it Love it!!!  It's very similar to my Maggie too!!!  Therefore I love your taste~!!!  YAY!!!

Mrsbuff2b

#1849 Jamie5280

Jamie5280
              • 675 posts

Posted 12 October 2011 - 09:46 AM

YWS2012  So exciting!!!  Can't wait to see pix!!!

Originally Posted by YWS2012 

Good Morning Ladies

I have been DIYing my butt off the last few days... took a break to celebrate my B Day on sunday ..yea woo hoo !!!! 

So I have just finished up my welcome kit; which will include a welcome letter, map of the resort, itinerary for day of the wedding and a few other small group thing we have planned, some postcard, thank you magnet (still waiting for them to come from vista print uugghh!!)  and some other small thing ..this all will go in a craft bag with a ribbon and a labels I made with out names ..

I will upload plenty of pictures tonight... until then Happy Planning Ladies!!!!!!!!!!!

YAY!!!!  I booked Octavio as well!  We have to buy him a room for the night.  He already told me he won't stay, but that's ok.  We had Janina put it in our contract that we could book our photog a room.  I think they are cracking down on the day passes from what I understand.  I also saw on the MP 2011 thread that a fellow bride had to pay a $388 outside vendor fee PLUS $88/pp (there were 2 photogs).  So, a room is actually a little bit cheaper.  Good luck!!!

Originally Posted by YWS2012 

Ok Ladies

I so excited we just booked our photographer YAY!!!!!!!   Octavio Montes

now I needed some help...I remember a awhile ago there was some discussion about how to get outside vendor on the resort via daypass or buy them a room for the night.... is this still true or has things change??????

I have left a message for my Sale Coordinator Michelle in MA ... to clarify it for me but if anyone knows please let me know

Thanks

#1850 Jamie5280

Jamie5280
                • 675 posts

Posted 12 October 2011 - 09:48 AM

PS....HAPPY BE-LATED BIRTHDAY!!!!!

Good Morning Ladies

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users