Moon Palace 2012 Brides

question....Do you ladies like the alternating palm tree with our wedding logo or should I keep one or the other....I like the alternating, but looking at it all day, I am not sure anymore....  feedback.gif  thank you chicas!!!

Originally Posted by Jamie5280 View Post

All right ladies,

Coco, inspired me to get my booty in gear, especially since I am so slow at work.  I have started to work on my boarding pass invites.  Thank you again coco for all the templates!!! 

Please Please let me know what you think so far.  Obviously this is the beginning stages of them, but I would like to purchase paper soon and start working away on them.

Thanks!!!

Jamie's boarding pass.docx

Jamie's boarding pass-1.docx

well said ..Amen!!!

Originally Posted by coconoir1908 View Post

Ladies,

As sdamian once said a few post back "I speak what's on my mind" I'm true to a fault but, I also don't like to be taken advantage of, nor will I sit back and let that happen to others. SO, my soapbox messages the other day was to simply state that.  I don't like to be asked "what are you doing for this, what are you doing for that, how did you do  this and that etc." and then in the same breathe the person takes the ideas and does whatever, but fails to post pictures or share how they created it for themselves, or share their templates.  Heck my ideas aren't grand and because I'm no DIY queen, I have drawn a tremendous amount of help from this forum.  And in that same manner, I share when I'm done or even what I have in the process. In the few times that I could not share the exact template(s) because of a background that I brought, I simply removed the background and sent what I had.  So because I cringe at the ideal of my wedding being dupped  wtf.gifas I'm sure you would I'm ban02.gif myself.  As you can see I felt a little iconic LOL.  I'll continue to share basic things, and as always will share any templates that I have.  But in order for me to not stand on any more soap boxes and the like (which is truly not a part of my character) I'll simply go about things this way. This will insure my sanity eek.gif along with the integrity of our wedding planning. 

Love you ladies and keep DIYing your hearts out. 

Jamie5280

I like the alternating palm tress with the logo

question....Do you ladies like the alternating palm tree with our wedding logo or should I keep one or the other....I like the alternating, but looking at it all day, I am not sure anymore....  feedback.gif  thank you chicas!!!

Hey Lady, I just pm'd you.  Doing homework with the little man so it may take me a while to respond.

Awww poor baby!  I have a Shih Tzu at home, too.  He was 6 weeks when we got him, so he's a big momma's boy.  He's my little man.  I hope she's ok!!!

Originally Posted by krsmith View Post

Thanks. Its been tough, but I'm hoping its just an easy fix. She seems fairly happy/normal otherwise! This was her last night before we went to the bday party:

DSC00561.JPG

Thats great!! You probably would have regretted decreasing later. We talked about doing the same with our Playacar Palace stay for the 5 days after the wedding. I was starting to FREAK about how much the wedding was going to cost (especially if we didn't reach our 75 nights) and thought we should cut it down or cut it completely to save money. In the end though we decided that this is a once in a lifetime thing, and even if we got to do it at another date it wouldn't quite be the same. GOOD going FI! You will be in HEAVEN when you get there! 

You are on a roll! WooHoo!! Oh man the dress is almost here!! Eeeek!!! I'm so excited for you! I need to try mine on again...its been almost a year!! 

Have you sent out any pre-travel brochures out yet? I need to start mine ASAP!!! 

We are getting married before Cancun.  Most of our guests know this, although we will technically be married our anniversary will not be until we are married in Mexico.

Originally Posted by TED731 View Post

So my civil ceremony contract is due today if I want to keep the date I have... however naturally a monkeywrench has been thrown into the planning. My TA strongly advises getting married here beforehand to save $$, time and any unnecessary stress about legality, translation, etc. I'm okay with the idea, I need to run it by my Fiance... I guess we'd just keep it a secret? Unfortunately the two girls I know who have been married in Cancun that I know personally were married here before they left.

Is anyone planning to do the civil ceremony? Or was anyone planning to do that and switched to symbolic?

cheer2.gif Congrats on finding THE dress.  Yay!  So happy for you.

Oh ya!!!

I bought my dress this weekend!  YAYwoot.gif  I love it!  It's beautiful, but very popular.  I got Sottero Midgley - Adorae at the trunk show.  I just love it and now I understand why so many other brides do too!!!

As I'm relaxing on my day off listening to RAIN! (Hasn't rain much in Texas this year... so it sounds wonderful)  I thought I'd catch up with you beautiful ladies...

These are beautiful :) They are going to LOVE them!!

Right before I left for MT I got a VERY special package from Red-i by Chelsea! YAY!! I She did such an amazing job not only on all the accessories, but she even made the labels and BOX that it all came in look incredible! I know my sisters are going to LOVE their barefoot jewelry. I'm so excited to give it to them too....I don't know if I can wait until we are there!! 

I wanted to go for a beachy inspired look to the jewelry instead of matching them to our colors. I just really liked the look of the more organic stones/gems. Mine have a bit more "bling" to them, but they all tie in quite nicely! It was actually HER wedding foot jewelry that made me want to get some, so I went for that look and boy did she DELIVER!! 

Thank you Chelsea for putting up with my craziness and making something so beautiful! You are amazing and talented, and you know I will be coming to you for all my future custom made jewelry!! :)

DSC00660.JPG

DSC00664.JPG

DSC00665.JPG

316241_10150289773386236_209103866235_7646532_7261969_n.jpg

320675_10150289773351236_209103866235_7646531_5482200_n.jpg

SOOO funny, I just read this- and I did find my dress at Lulu's!!  Very reasonable prices!  They were VERY friendly and helpful and the consultant told me before I put the dress on "you are going to look amazing in this dress" and I lit up like the 4th of July!  It was great.  I'll post a couple pics in a second...

Originally Posted by bondgirl0072010 View Post

Summer,

Have you made an appointment at Stardust Bridal (Plano?) It's where they filmed at least the first season of "Girl Meets Gown". Their sister shop is in downtown Dallas and it's called Lulu's. It's very tiny but has lower price points and tons of gowns. I'm not sure exactly what kind of gowns you're looking for, but if you need any other suggestions in the area just let me know! ;) 

Diddo!! 

Thanks for all your support ladies! I couldn't do this without you!

Mrsbuff2b

I printed them at officemax, and I'm glad I did- they turned out much more professional looking and it saved on my printer/ink.  Highly suggest printing at officemax- very cheap!  Also I folded the back page in half which looked like an envelope and stuck my "save the date" magnet postcard in the middle of it.  If you want the template or have any more ??'s let me know!

Okay ladies I found my dress!!  My mom, sister, FMIL and FSIL went to Lulu's in Dallas on Saturday (which was shop number 3 that day) and we found it!

It's a Maggie Sottero- I added the belt.  I know people say "when you try on the dress you'll know" but I didn't believe them.  It was true.  My mom said "I hate when people say they're proud of their daughters because they're beautiful but you are so beautiful AND a great successful woman and I'm so proud of you".  I'm so glad I found it while mom and sis where visiting :)))))

The dress is gorgeous and fits you perfectly!!! I would have never known the belt didn't come with it! I love Maggie dresses! CONGRATS!! :)

Originally Posted by summer12 View Post

Mrsbuff2b

I printed them at officemax, and I'm glad I did- they turned out much more professional looking and it saved on my printer/ink.  Highly suggest printing at officemax- very cheap!  Also I folded the back page in half which looked like an envelope and stuck my "save the date" magnet postcard in the middle of it.  If you want the template or have any more ??'s let me know!

Okay ladies I found my dress!!  My mom, sister, FMIL and FSIL went to Lulu's in Dallas on Saturday (which was shop number 3 that day) and we found it!

It's a Maggie Sottero- I added the belt.  I know people say "when you try on the dress you'll know" but I didn't believe them.  It was true.  My mom said "I hate when people say they're proud of their daughters because they're beautiful but you are so beautiful AND a great successful woman and I'm so proud of you".  I'm so glad I found it while mom and sis where visiting :)))))