Photo

Moon Palace 2012 Brides

• Please log in to reply
6467 replies to this topic

#1751 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
  • 2,136 posts

Posted 05 October 2011 - 03:26 PM

TeeHee I see you used our colors!  Awesome. 1028 hits and counting and I'm humbled to say that many BDW brides visited our site

Coconoir1908

I LOVE YOUR WEBSITE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#1752 YWS2012

YWS2012
    • 393 posts

Posted 05 October 2011 - 03:37 PM

Yes Girl put you your everything into it .. mines is so plain ..LOL

Kem; share my life ..that our song..yeeee..love Chrisette, adore Heather

What website did you creat it on.?

Originally Posted by coconoir1908 

TeeHee I see you used our colors!  Awesome. 1028 hits and counting and I'm humbled to say that many BDW brides visited our site

Thanks soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much.  This alone was truly blood, sweat, beers and re-do's but it was all worth it in the end.  The songs you hear now are new on the site (I updated information pre-passports) so those that had visited once would hear something new.  The songs before were:

Chrisette Michelle- Golden

Kem - Share my life

My favorite song by Heather Headley and the Anthem to my Hubby to Be "He Is"

I forgot what the forth song was. 

#1753 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
      • 2,136 posts

Posted 05 October 2011 - 03:47 PM

I purchased it from weddingwindow.com after researching tons and tons of site and knowing what I had in mind....this fit the best.  We spent more than I expected on a site but we have tons of features: We have the site for 2 years, I can switch and recreate it a thousand times and never loose our information, we have our own domain and email (I just have too many emails to use this one), we get a CD, it's copyrighted etc..  We got it for 2 years so that we can update our photos once we return to include wedding and TTD session.  That way we can do a big email blast (this sites track all emails that visits) to let them know our wedding pictures are in.  I love that they give you a blocking feature on this site to block emails, IP addresses etc...

Originally Posted by YWS2012 

Yes Girl put you your everything into it .. mines is so plain ..LOL

Kem; share my life ..that our song..yeeee..love Chrisette, adore Heather

What website did you creat it on.?

#1754 YWS2012

YWS2012
        • 393 posts

Posted 05 October 2011 - 03:55 PM

It was definitely worth it ...

I purchased it from weddingwindow.com after researching tons and tons of site and knowing what I had in mind....this fit the best.  We spent more than I expected on a site but we have tons of features: We have the site for 2 years, I can switch and recreate it a thousand times and never loose our information, we have our own domain and email (I just have too many emails to use this one), we get a CD, it's copyrighted etc..  We got it for 2 years so that we can update our photos once we return to include wedding and TTD session.  That way we can do a big email blast (this sites track all emails that visits) to let them know our wedding pictures are in.  I love that they give you a blocking feature on this site to block emails, IP addresses etc...

#1755 YWS2012

YWS2012
          • 393 posts

Posted 05 October 2011 - 03:56 PM

ok ladies I'm off to finish some project ...have great night & and as always Happy Planning !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#1756 summer12

summer12
            • Site Supporter
            • 156 posts

Posted 05 October 2011 - 03:58 PM

These are pictures of our STD/ newsletter we sent out to all of our guest explaining the basics/ what to expect/ prices.  I sent them out the end of August- thought I'd share!

#1757 YWS2012

YWS2012
              • 393 posts

Posted 05 October 2011 - 04:08 PM

Love it ..this was a great ides ..

Originally Posted by summer12 

These are pictures of our STD/ newsletter we sent out to all of our guest explaining the basics/ what to expect/ prices.  I sent them out the end of August- thought I'd share!

#1758 summer12

summer12
                • Site Supporter
                • 156 posts

Posted 05 October 2011 - 04:09 PM

... here are the rest of the pictures!  I got the template for the newsletter from Pages on my MacBook.  It folds in half so no need for a envelope, then I bought the STD postcard from weddingpaperdivas.com.  I stuck a magnet on the back of the postcard so people could put them on their fridge. 

Back of the "envelope"

(FI did not even know he was holding my swimsuit top upside down- which makes this pic even more funny!!)

Back of the "envelope"

The front of the "envelope"

Front of the "envelope" (above)

This is the STD (below)

#1759 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
                  • 2,136 posts

Posted 05 October 2011 - 04:18 PM

Get the Hell out of here Summer, these are HOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT............................................................ 

#1760 Sdamian1

Sdamian1
                    • 132 posts

Posted 05 October 2011 - 04:29 PM

These are too cool!! I wanted to do something creative like this too but I'm too damn indecisive! I like the rivalry haha..yet coming together in marriage..perfect!

Hola Chicas ;-)

Well packages are still trickling in and I'm still checking off the list of what has been received and what still needs to be purchased or DIYed.  Thank goodness the latter two list are dwindling down YAY!  There is a light at the end of the "we're spending $ every day or damn near tunnel" LOL

So the latest item that has come in are my garters.  Not really a big fan of them and despise the garter & bouquet toss but then I found a way to make it fun.  Well FI loves the Cowgirls I mean Cowboys Haha.. and I'm a Steelers girl all the way (I went to College in Pgh. started Grad school there, had my son there, etc...so I lived there for a good 10years).  We can't stand each other's team  and to top it off many of his friends are coming like the Steelers and some the Cowgirls so this will be fun... the end product is pictured below.

Steeler-Cowboys Garter.jpg

The left side is the Girls and the right side is the Best Team Ever....The Black and Yellow!

Steelers-Cowboys Garter.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users