Moon Palace 2012 Brides

• Please log in to reply
6467 replies to this topic

#1731 YWS2012

YWS2012
  • 393 posts

Posted 05 October 2011 - 11:55 AM

summer12

from the pictures I saw for beach wedding they have you walk on a mat so your feet are not on the sand....at least for that part ..

Originally Posted by summer12 

Any thoughts on barefoot in the sand in June at Moon Palace?  I'd love to go barefoot with or without barefoot jewelery but am worried my poor feet will burn up in the hot sand!

#1732 YWS2012

YWS2012
    • 393 posts

Posted 05 October 2011 - 12:02 PM

Hi MP Brides ..

So my beautiful,gorgeous, awesome invite came today...and my FI can't find the camera what woooo!!!!!!!

So as soon as he finds it I wll upload pictures..uuuuuugggghhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#1733 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
      • 2,136 posts

Posted 05 October 2011 - 12:59 PM

YAY, we can't wait to see these babies tell FI to hurry up......

Originally Posted by YWS2012 

Hi MP Brides ..

So my beautiful,gorgeous, awesome invite came today...and my FI can't find the camera what woooo!!!!!!!

So as soon as he finds it I wll upload pictures..uuuuuugggghhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#1734 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
        • 2,136 posts

Posted 05 October 2011 - 01:23 PM

Hola Chicas ;-)

Well packages are still trickling in and I'm still checking off the list of what has been received and what still needs to be purchased or DIYed.  Thank goodness the latter two list are dwindling down YAY!  There is a light at the end of the "we're spending $ every day or damn near tunnel" LOL

So the latest item that has come in are my garters.  Not really a big fan of them and despise the garter & bouquet toss but then I found a way to make it fun.  Well FI loves the Cowgirls I mean Cowboys Haha.. and I'm a Steelers girl all the way (I went to College in Pgh. started Grad school there, had my son there, etc...so I lived there for a good 10years).  We can't stand each other's team  and to top it off many of his friends are coming like the Steelers and some the Cowgirls so this will be fun... the end product is pictured below.

Steeler-Cowboys Garter.jpg

The left side is the Girls and the right side is the Best Team Ever....The Black and Yellow!

Steelers-Cowboys Garter.jpg

#1735 YWS2012

YWS2012
          • 393 posts

Posted 05 October 2011 - 01:39 PM

These are cool ..nice idea

Originally Posted by coconoir1908 

Hola Chicas ;-)

Well packages are still trickling in and I'm still checking off the list of what has been received and what still needs to be purchased or DIYed.  Thank goodness the latter two list are dwindling down YAY!  There is a light at the end of the "we're spending $ every day or damn near tunnel" LOL

So the latest item that has come in are my garters.  Not really a big fan of them and despise the garter & bouquet toss but then I found a way to make it fun.  Well FI loves the Cowgirls I mean Cowboys Haha.. and I'm a Steelers girl all the way (I went to College in Pgh. started Grad school there, had my son there, etc...so I lived there for a good 10years).  We can't stand each other's team  and to top it off many of his friends are coming like the Steelers and some the Cowgirls so this will be fun... the end product is pictured below.

The left side is the Girls and the right side is the Best Team Ever....The Black and Yellow!

#1736 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
            • 2,136 posts

Posted 05 October 2011 - 01:45 PM

Thanks Chica, did FI find that camera?  Tell him to move it TeeHee

Originally Posted by YWS2012 

These are cool ..nice idea 

#1737 sophia56

sophia56
              • Site Supporter
              • 26 posts

Posted 05 October 2011 - 02:11 PM

Great idea, coco! I'm not a big football fan (I wouldn't be a true Canadian if I didn't live and die for hockey), but FI is a huge eagles fan. Did you order these online? I would love to surprise him with an eagles garter!

Hola Chicas ;-)

#1738 YWS2012

YWS2012
                • 393 posts

Posted 05 October 2011 - 02:12 PM

Yes uploading them now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Chica, did FI find that camera?  Tell him to move it TeeHee 

#1739 YWS2012

YWS2012
                  • 393 posts

Posted 05 October 2011 - 02:20 PM

Ok MP Brides,

My Fi finally found the carmera phewwwww

ok first we have my finished welcome note for our welcome kits ..I got this idea from another Bride Anudrm(shout out )

welcome notes

#1740 YWS2012

YWS2012
                    • 393 posts

Posted 05 October 2011 - 02:24 PM

OK GIrls here they are !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! drum roll please

wedding inviteswedding stuff 002.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users