Moon Palace 2012 Brides

• Please log in to reply
6467 replies to this topic

#1651 YWS2012

YWS2012
  • 393 posts

Posted 30 September 2011 - 05:50 PM

WOW!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!

They are great love the labels.... didn't people could be allergic to SPF...go idea to go all natural,,did you order your labels or did you diy the ...they are great!!!!!!

Originally Posted by coconoir1908 

Here are our chapsticks.  I had my son help me with these, he loved working with the heat gun until his arm go tired.  Kids   I have quit a few people actually allergic to SPF or some key ingredient.  So I want all natural with different flavors.  Here's the before picture

From Bulk Apothecary.JPG

After Pic

chapstick with shrink wrap 3.jpg

#1652 YWS2012

YWS2012
    • 393 posts

Posted 30 September 2011 - 05:51 PM

yes we are they better get ready !!!!!!!

I don't know about the veil.. I don't like anything on my face or head... I don't wear hates even in the winter. The bottom of it matched my belt so I was like oh okay.. so I'm hoping the whole ensemble will do it.  Otherwise I will be posting this baby to sell TeeHee.    Gotta love the Loubs... If I can tie up this loose wedding ends another pair will be my Christmas present to myself... If I find the pink ones that I want LOL...  love my shoes

I can't wait to meet all of my wedding sisters.. we are going to have a great week at MP ;-) 

#1653 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
      • 2,136 posts

Posted 30 September 2011 - 05:58 PM

DIY all the way ;-)  If I look at the ingredient I can spot it but don't remember it off hand.  I was like wow so I had to go on a hunt for all natural which wasn't as hard as I thought it would be.  Also pretty much all of my paper (except metallic, vellum, cardstock) came from work. 

Originally Posted by YWS2012 

WOW!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!

They are great love the labels.... didn't people could be allergic to SPF...go idea to go all natural,,did you order your labels or did you diy the ...they are great!!!!!!

#1654 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
        • 2,136 posts

Posted 30 September 2011 - 06:20 PM

Okay ladies,

I'm off to meet FI.  But before I go I wanted to post our OOT bags in the making.  Before I start my bulk printing etc.. I also do a mock up to see if I need to adjust wording, add or remove etc.... these are my mock OOT bags and weekend survival kit.  Once the printer is up at work then I will be finishing these babies.

Since we decided to use Kraft Gift Bags (we did a FaceBook survey about beach bags) I didn't want all of our ( kits) to just sit in the bag.  So I created the smaller bag which will hold our "first aid kit, naughty nite kit and oh shit kit" everything else will sit in the bag (welcome book etc..)

These again are photo pictures.  Also there is absolutely nothing inside these bags but scraps of paper that I had cut LOL  for the weekend survival kits I have printed these off on metallic cardstock and they look so pretty.  My whole punch (although Martha Stewart) does not do a great job at punching through cardstock so FI got me a whole punch heavy duty that they use at work.  So the whole will be much cleaner.  I will pre-punch these for Mexico.  All bags will be assembled in cancun. 

Sample OOT bag.JPG

front survival kit

survival bag.jpg

back

survival bag 2.jpg

#1655 ndvidul

ndvidul
          • 317 posts

Posted 30 September 2011 - 06:24 PM

Congrats, Jamie!!!!  I heard that Secrets is an amazing resort! 

Also, I booked our reservation for our HM at Secrets Maroma Beach yesterday!!!  YAY!!! Very excited!!!  :)

I used Yankee Candle Company - Sun and Sand.  It was the diffuser oil, and I put the corks in a baggie with the oil overnight.  I liked it because it totally smelled like the beach to me (and sunscreen).  People seem to get the idea!  Had another person comment on it today. :)

Originally Posted by Sdamian1 

Yay! I am starting to buy things to put mine together! What kind of scent did you put on the cork? I used this tahitian vanilla flower spray for the save the dates but I am almost out and they dont sell it anymore 

Does this forum do awards..like "most awesome member" lol..bc I nominate Coconoir! You rock girl! (just in a say what you feel kinda mood )

I am going to take pictures when I get my veil and shoes so for now Ill show you what the dress looks like on the mannequin :)

dress.jpgbress bust.jpg

#1656 ndvidul

ndvidul
            • 317 posts

Posted 30 September 2011 - 06:29 PM

I'm so in love with these luggage tags!!!!  I saw them at Michael's, and took a pic with my iPhone as a possibility to send out.  Now, you've inspired me to actually do it!  Cute detail with the gemstone, too.  And love the silvery glittery paper!  You did a really great job.  It inspires me because silver and teal are part of our colors, too. :)  I'm also curious to know if you'll be making your invites!  Thanks for sharing.

Originally Posted by Sdamian1 

I am tired of slacking lol You have all been sweet and shared your awesome projects with me I am going to post a few pics of the Save the Dates I did a while back. I took pics with my phone so the quality is bleh..but here they are!IMG_0499.jpgIMG_0507.jpgIMG_0508.jpgIMG_0510.jpgIMG_0511.jpg

#1657 ndvidul

ndvidul
              • 317 posts

Posted 30 September 2011 - 06:33 PM

Really pretty color combo for the flowers!  How long did those take you?!  I admire you for doing them yourself!  Flowers is something I'd definitely feel lost about tackling DIY!  Kudos!  Are you doing the boutinneres too? 

Wow, you've collected a lot of items so far for your OOT bags!!  What's in the white box?  I love the cups that you decorated - very functional and cute.  I'm totally going to look in dollar stores now for puzzles for my OOT bags!  Great idea! 

Originally Posted by YWS2012 

Good Evening Ladies

I have busy this week...I have been working on finishing my BM flowers, which are finally done

wedding stuff 006.jpg

My next project was completing my OOT BAGS...I finally found everything I want to put in my bags...a few thing I got from a fellow MP BRIDE 2012 YEAH!!!!

oot bags

So now I'm working on my welcome kits...the bags were giving out before we leave ...

#1658 YWS2012

YWS2012
                • 393 posts

Posted 30 September 2011 - 06:33 PM

They are going to be great !!! once you get started... can't wait ..!!!!!!!

Okay ladies,

I'm off to meet FI.  But before I go I wanted to post our OOT bags in the making.  Before I start my bulk printing etc.. I also do a mock up to see if I need to adjust wording, add or remove etc.... these are my mock OOT bags and weekend survival kit.  Once the printer is up at work then I will be finishing these babies.

Since we decided to use Kraft Gift Bags (we did a FaceBook survey about beach bags) I didn't want all of our ( kits) to just sit in the bag.  So I created the smaller bag which will hold our "first aid kit, naughty nite kit and oh shit kit" everything else will sit in the bag (welcome book etc..)

These again are photo pictures.  Also there is absolutely nothing inside these bags but scraps of paper that I had cut LOL  for the weekend survival kits I have printed these off on metallic cardstock and they look so pretty.  My whole punch (although Martha Stewart) does not do a great job at punching through cardstock so FI got me a whole punch heavy duty that they use at work.  So the whole will be much cleaner.  I will pre-punch these for Mexico.  All bags will be assembled in cancun. 

Sample OOT bag.JPG

front survival kit

survival bag.jpg

back

survival bag 2.jpg

#1659 ndvidul

ndvidul
                  • 317 posts

Posted 30 September 2011 - 06:42 PM

LOVE these like crazy!!!  You seem like a busy professional woman as well as a great mother and fiance ---- how do you do it all.... do you sleep??

Okay ladies,

Sample OOT bag.JPG

front survival kit

survival bag.jpg

back

survival bag 2.jpg

#1660 YWS2012

YWS2012
                    • 393 posts

Posted 30 September 2011 - 06:45 PM

Thank you ndvidul ..yes i did boutinneres my mother help me I have get a pic of he uploaded...the white box is a mini first aid kit ...yes the cups turned better then I though they would ...the  book were my FI's idea he looks them...the dollor store is the best ..between there and micheal's is were I spend most of my time .. thanks again

Originally Posted by ndvidul 

Really pretty color combo for the flowers!  How long did those take you?!  I admire you for doing them yourself!  Flowers is something I'd definitely feel lost about tackling DIY!  Kudos!  Are you doing the boutinneres too? 

Wow, you've collected a lot of items so far for your OOT bags!!  What's in the white box?  I love the cups that you decorated - very functional and cute.  I'm totally going to look in dollar stores now for puzzles for my OOT bags!  Great idea!  

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users