Photo

Moon Palace 2012 Brides

• Please log in to reply
6467 replies to this topic

#1641 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
  • 2,136 posts

Posted 30 September 2011 - 04:48 PM

OMG I love love love love love love what you  have done!  So slacking you have not.  OMG how cute. 

Originally Posted by Sdamian1 

I am tired of slacking lol You have all been sweet and shared your awesome projects with me I am going to post a few pics of the Save the Dates I did a while back. I took pics with my phone so the quality is bleh..but here they are!IMG_0499.jpgIMG_0507.jpgIMG_0508.jpgIMG_0510.jpgIMG_0511.jpg

#1642 YWS2012

YWS2012
    • 393 posts

Posted 30 September 2011 - 04:49 PM

Good Evening Ladies

I have busy this week...I have been working on finishing my BM flowers, which are finally done

wedding stuff 006.jpg

My next project was completing my OOT BAGS...I finally found everything I want to put in my bags...a few thing I got from a fellow MP BRIDE 2012 YEAH!!!!

oot bags

So now I'm working on my welcome kits...the bags were giving out before we leave ...

#1643 YWS2012

YWS2012
      • 393 posts

Posted 30 September 2011 - 04:52 PM

WOW!!!!

very nice .... are you doing your invites..

I am tired of slacking lol You have all been sweet and shared your awesome projects with me I am going to post a few pics of the Save the Dates I did a while back. I took pics with my phone so the quality is bleh..but here they are!IMG_0499.jpgIMG_0507.jpgIMG_0508.jpgIMG_0510.jpgIMG_0511.jpg

#1644 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
        • 2,136 posts

Posted 30 September 2011 - 04:53 PM

Wow these are great!  I see you have been really busy checking off of our to do list!  Great job.  Love the color! Earth tones are so me ;-)  Nice on the sports crossword book where did you find those?

Originally Posted by YWS2012 

Good Evening Ladies

I have busy this week...I have been working on finishing my BM flowers, which are finally done

wedding stuff 006.jpg

My next project was completing my OOT BAGS...I finally found everything I want to put in my bags...a few thing I got from a fellow MP BRIDE 2012 YEAH!!!!

oot bags

So now I'm working on my welcome kits...the bags were giving out before we leave ...

#1645 YWS2012

YWS2012
          • 393 posts

Posted 30 September 2011 - 04:55 PM

I know ...But GIrl I'm like a kid waiting to open gifts on christmas ...and my FI is worry me to death coming home checking to see if any boxes left are for us LOL !!!!!!

he's more excited them ..LOL

Originally Posted by coconoir1908 

Girl wipe those tears.... once you get your invites you will immediately forget that you didn't hear from Sarah (she is that damn good).  If you told her a date that you needed them buy and you sent her the money, they will be there.  She typically sends them (overnight or priority with delivery confirmation) 2-3days before your due date. 

Post post post ;-)  

#1646 YWS2012

YWS2012
            • 393 posts

Posted 30 September 2011 - 04:57 PM

Dollor store ,I have to get some more there  more men coming then I thought...

#1647 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
              • 2,136 posts

Posted 30 September 2011 - 04:58 PM

LOL i'm cracking up... but that's so good that he is excited.  They see slowly but surely that what we are doing.  Oh BTW MP brides I am a gold card member at Michaels LOL too funny.  I will receive the gold colored card (just a different color than the red) shortly and I received a $5 coupon to use as well.  I fell out laughing.  Like really guess what after this, you won't see me unless it's a school project

Originally Posted by YWS2012 

I know ...But GIrl I'm like a kid waiting to open gifts on christmas ...and my FI is worry me to death coming home checking to see if any boxes left are for us LOL !!!!!!

he's more excited them ..LOL 

#1648 Sdamian1

Sdamian1
                • 132 posts

Posted 30 September 2011 - 04:59 PM

Thanks coconoir! i like those boxes you ordered super cute...so cute that I want haha. I am still undecided on the veil I want but I LOVE yours! i'm sure you will love it once you try it on with your dress and awesome Loubs 

#1649 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
                  • 2,136 posts

Posted 30 September 2011 - 05:13 PM

I don't know about the veil.. I don't like anything on my face or head... I don't wear hates even in the winter. The bottom of it matched my belt so I was like oh okay.. so I'm hoping the whole ensemble will do it.  Otherwise I will be posting this baby to sell TeeHee.    Gotta love the Loubs... If I can tie up this loose wedding ends another pair will be my Christmas present to myself... If I find the pink ones that I want LOL...  love my shoes

I can't wait to meet all of my wedding sisters.. we are going to have a great week at MP ;-)

Thanks coconoir! i like those boxes you ordered super cute...so cute that I want haha. I am still undecided on the veil I want but I LOVE yours! i'm sure you will love it once you try it on with your dress and awesome Loubs 

#1650 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
                    • 2,136 posts

Posted 30 September 2011 - 05:35 PM

Here are our chapsticks.  I had my son help me with these, he loved working with the heat gun until his arm go tired.  Kids   I have quit a few people actually allergic to SPF or some key ingredient.  So I want all natural with different flavors.  Here's the before picture

From Bulk Apothecary.JPG

After Pic

chapstick with shrink wrap 3.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users