Moon Palace 2012 Brides

• Please log in to reply
6467 replies to this topic

#1621 Jamie5280

Jamie5280
  • 675 posts

Posted 30 September 2011 - 11:15 AM

YAY YAY YAY!!!

Just wanted to update ---- some have already recieved our invites!!  My FI has recieved 3 texts so far; here's what they said:

1)  "OMG!!! Just got your wedding invitation in the mail!!! Holy $@#! that's adorable!!! Nice work u two!!! I love it!!!

2)  "Got the invite today.  That's probably the coolest invite we've ever got.  Good job.  We are not gonna be able to make it though.  Thank you very much for the invite and thinking about us."

3)  "Holy $#!%!  Such a cool wedding invitation!!  How did you make it smell like hte beach!?"

So there we are!!  SUCCESS --- at least from an excitement factor, which is what we were going for!  Now, hopefully, they will check out the website and get even more excited and book. :) 

I mean, it must be good if we got 2 "Holy $#!%"'s, right?!?  Hahaha.  :)

Plus, I'm psyched that someone thinks they smell like the beach!  I scented the corks like WAY to early (like 5 weeks early, haha), so that's awesome!

On cloud 9!!!  Happy Planning today, beautiful women!  Thanks for celebrating with me. So thankful for you all. 

#1622 Jamie5280

Jamie5280
    • 675 posts

Posted 30 September 2011 - 11:16 AM

I can't WAIT to hear what you are going to do!!  you and your ideas are so fun and amazing!!!!!

Originally Posted by coconoir1908 

Hola Chicas,

As I sit here eating my frozen grapes (I can't eat grapes otherwise as the texture bothers me-I'm quirky) and looking through the "inspiration boards" that I have gathered from FI & I collective ideas (so FI decides to have a say in this process-go figure ;-)  I believe that I am getting closer to deciding our wedding & reception decor.  I think I have dreaded this process more than making the Pre-travel brochures only because the set-up will be captured in pictures but more so set the mood for what we are going for.  So when FI has sometime this weekend, I will have to trap him and get the "okay babe" before setting things in motion.

Depending on his approval of the decor I will have added at least 2-3 more DIY projects.  Thank God for starting early.

BTW a couple of post back (I think on this forum) I mentioned that my Fiskars cutting board wire frayed, well I got my new one today from Fiskars (under their warranty) Yay that was quick.  So if you ever have something that goes bad from them and there are no replacements parts contact them, it's totally worth it for a new tool

I hope everyone's planning is going well!

#1623 Jamie5280

Jamie5280
      • 675 posts

Posted 30 September 2011 - 11:18 AM

Happy Friday MP 2012 brides!!!  I am so bad about checking this on the weekends, so I hope you all have a great one!!! to you all!!!

#1624 Jamie5280

Jamie5280
        • 675 posts

Posted 30 September 2011 - 11:24 AM

Also, I booked our reservation for our HM at Secrets Maroma Beach yesterday!!!  YAY!!! Very excited!!!  :)

#1625 Sdamian1

Sdamian1
          • 132 posts

Posted 30 September 2011 - 11:36 AM

Yay! I am starting to buy things to put mine together! What kind of scent did you put on the cork? I used this tahitian vanilla flower spray for the save the dates but I am almost out and they dont sell it anymore 

Just wanted to update ---- some have already recieved our invites!!  My FI has recieved 3 texts so far; here's what they said:

1)  "OMG!!! Just got your wedding invitation in the mail!!! Holy $@#! that's adorable!!! Nice work u two!!! I love it!!!

2)  "Got the invite today.  That's probably the coolest invite we've ever got.  Good job.  We are not gonna be able to make it though.  Thank you very much for the invite and thinking about us."

3)  "Holy $#!%!  Such a cool wedding invitation!!  How did you make it smell like hte beach!?"

So there we are!!  SUCCESS --- at least from an excitement factor, which is what we were going for!  Now, hopefully, they will check out the website and get even more excited and book. :) 

Plus, I'm psyched that someone thinks they smell like the beach!  I scented the corks like WAY to early (like 5 weeks early, haha), so that's awesome!

On cloud 9!!!  Happy Planning today, beautiful women!  Thanks for celebrating with me. So thankful for you all. 

#1626 Sdamian1

Sdamian1
            • 132 posts

Posted 30 September 2011 - 11:40 AM

Does this forum do awards..like "most awesome member" lol..bc I nominate Coconoir! You rock girl! (just in a say what you feel kinda mood )

I am going to take pictures when I get my veil and shoes so for now Ill show you what the dress looks like on the mannequin :)

dress.jpgbress bust.jpg

#1627 Jamie5280

Jamie5280
              • 675 posts

Posted 30 September 2011 - 12:09 PM

SO BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Sdamian1 

Does this forum do awards..like "most awesome member" lol..bc I nominate Coconoir! You rock girl! (just in a say what you feel kinda mood )

I am going to take pictures when I get my veil and shoes so for now Ill show you what the dress looks like on the mannequin :)

dress.jpgbress bust.jpg

#1628 RedIByChelsea

RedIByChelsea
                • 30 posts

Posted 30 September 2011 - 01:02 PM

I completely support the Coconoir nomination! ;)

Originally Posted by Sdamian1 

dress.jpgbress bust.jpg

#1629 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
                  • 2,136 posts

Posted 30 September 2011 - 01:18 PM

Great Job!! 

#1630 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
                    • 2,136 posts

Posted 30 September 2011 - 01:21 PM

Awesome!  Have a great time this weekend... tax free ;-)

Originally Posted by Jamie5280 

Also, I booked our reservation for our HM at Secrets Maroma Beach yesterday!!!  YAY!!! Very excited!!!  :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users