Jump to content

Photo

Moon Palace 2012 Brides


  • Please log in to reply
6467 replies to this topic

#1601 Matt Adcock

Matt Adcock
  • Vendor
  • 1,243 posts

    Posted 28 September 2011 - 02:33 PM

    Juan Recently shot Moon_Palace_Del_Sol_Photography_W_0418.JPG

     

     

    Moon_palace_del_sol_photography_W_0425.JPG

    Check out the slideshow: http://delsolphotogr...leries/?gal=481



    #1602 krsmith

    krsmith
    • Member
    • 528 posts

      Posted 28 September 2011 - 03:48 PM

      Oh my GOSH!!! I LOVE looking at pictures of MP weddings!! Especially yours...hee hee! I'm so super excited to have pictures like this of my very own! You guys are the BOMB! :)
       

      Originally Posted by Matt Adcock 

      Juan Recently shot Moon_Palace_Del_Sol_Photography_W_0418.JPG

       

       

      Moon_palace_del_sol_photography_W_0425.JPG

      Check out the slideshow: http://delsolphotogr...leries/?gal=481



       



      #1603 krsmith

      krsmith
      • Member
      • 528 posts

        Posted 28 September 2011 - 03:57 PM

        Thanks Coco! I just emailed you! :) I will keep my fingers crossed that this works!
         

        Originally Posted by coconoir1908 

        I don't but, email me (same name I use here at aol) and I will send your email using my order info to see if we can get through that way. If you want!
        I'm in training till 6 so I'll do it once I get home this evening.


         



        #1604 coconoir1908

        coconoir1908
        • Sr. Member
        • 2,136 posts

          Posted 28 September 2011 - 04:06 PM

          I emailed you back ;-)  We will track him down don't you worry! 
           

          Originally Posted by krsmith 

          Thanks Coco! I just emailed you! :) I will keep my fingers crossed that this works! 

           



           



          #1605 YWS2012

          YWS2012
          • Jr. Member
          • 393 posts

            Posted 28 September 2011 - 04:20 PM



            PERFECT!!!!!

             

            GREAT PICS!!!

            Originally Posted by Matt Adcock 

            Juan Recently shot Moon_Palace_Del_Sol_Photography_W_0418.JPG

             

             

            Moon_palace_del_sol_photography_W_0425.JPG

            Check out the slideshow: http://delsolphotogr...leries/?gal=481



             



            #1606 ndvidul

            ndvidul
            • Jr. Member
            • 317 posts

              Posted 28 September 2011 - 06:58 PM

              LOVE these --- look so "classy" yet laid back with the sandals. :)  Maybe my groom will wear this, and the groomsmen will wear the same but without the suit jacket? Hmmm...
               

              Originally Posted by beatyea 

              For our groomsmen we are doing this destination line of suits- just need to find a matching tie to the girl's dresses and nice brown leather sandals

               



              Oh my, I've collected so many inspiration pictures that I absolutely had to get a Pinterest.com account to organize them all (you should check it out if you haven't already, there are some awesome inspiration pictures there). Here are a couple of the recent ones I've found. The last one isn't really about the decorations, I just like the beach balls. I think my guests would have fun with that one



              Happy Wednesday all my fellow MP brides and groom!

               

              So, I have been busy this week.

               

              I was able to book Sara Tamargo for Hair and Make-up for my wedding day!  YAY!!  She is very reasonable!!!  So excited

               

              Today I sent my deposit for our photog.  We decided on Octavio Montes.  After much debate, he was the best for us, with some of the other wonderful photogs, I wouldn't have had a TTD, with Octavio I get one!!!!.  I did lots of research on him and he seems great, so I am excited about it!!!!

               

              Now, I am just going to look into invitations and getting my locations booked, we hopefully should be good for a little while now!!!  phew....



               



              #1607 ndvidul

              ndvidul
              • Jr. Member
              • 317 posts

                Posted 28 September 2011 - 07:01 PM

                So the invites are SENT!!!!  The post office said that they came to exactly $2.56 a piece, which means I could put exactly four 64 cent wedding stamps on them ---- perfect because I could put two on each side of the recipients address. 

                 

                HUGE CHECKMARK!!

                 

                Double-checked my website, and it's good to go!!  Now to pray about bookings, along with some of you other ladies who've already sent your invites.  So excited to hear feedback.  Multiple people at the post office commented on how they loved them, and that was only the outside of them!

                 

                P.S.  Thanks again Coconoir about the note of the $88.  I love how you phrased your Booking page, so I used a lot of your ideas for my page and revamped it, hoping that I'll get a lot of bookings.  I hope that's ok!  If not, let me know. :) 

                 

                 



                #1608 coconoir1908

                coconoir1908
                • Sr. Member
                • 2,136 posts

                  Posted 28 September 2011 - 07:06 PM

                  Hey ndvidul,

                   

                  YAY.. so happy you were able to get your MIBs out, I know that you are so relieved and excited to hear the feedback.. Don't the post office make you feel good? 

                   

                  You know that is more than okay ;-)  You are such a sweetie as you were so polite to ask in the first place.  There are several who I noticed get on my site there without so much of a thanks.  I just hope they pay it forward!! 

                   

                  You will have tons of bookings don't you worry!!! 
                   

                  Originally Posted by ndvidul 

                  So the invites are SENT!!!!  The post office said that they came to exactly $2.56 a piece, which means I could put exactly four 64 cent wedding stamps on them ---- perfect because I could put two on each side of the recipients address. 

                   

                  HUGE CHECKMARK!!

                   

                  Double-checked my website, and it's good to go!!  Now to pray about bookings, along with some of you other ladies who've already sent your invites.  So excited to hear feedback.  Multiple people at the post office commented on how they loved them, and that was only the outside of them!

                   

                  P.S.  Thanks again Coconoir about the note of the $88.  I love how you phrased your Booking page, so I used a lot of your ideas for my page and revamped it, hoping that I'll get a lot of bookings.  I hope that's ok!  If not, let me know. :) 

                   

                   



                   



                  #1609 krsmith

                  krsmith
                  • Member
                  • 528 posts

                    Posted 28 September 2011 - 07:07 PM

                    Yay! Congrats! I know everyone will love them. They looked AMAZING! I need to double check my day passes too now...

                     

                    I hope everyone starts booking as soon as they get your invites! Heres hoping for 75+ rooms nights! :)
                     

                    Originally Posted by ndvidul 

                    So the invites are SENT!!!!  The post office said that they came to exactly $2.56 a piece, which means I could put exactly four 64 cent wedding stamps on them ---- perfect because I could put two on each side of the recipients address. 

                     

                    HUGE CHECKMARK!!

                     

                    Double-checked my website, and it's good to go!!  Now to pray about bookings, along with some of you other ladies who've already sent your invites.  So excited to hear feedback.  Multiple people at the post office commented on how they loved them, and that was only the outside of them!

                     

                    P.S.  Thanks again Coconoir about the note of the $88.  I love how you phrased your Booking page, so I used a lot of your ideas for my page and revamped it, hoping that I'll get a lot of bookings.  I hope that's ok!  If not, let me know. :) 

                     

                     



                     



                    #1610 krsmith

                    krsmith
                    • Member
                    • 528 posts

                      Posted 28 September 2011 - 07:11 PM

                      So I found a cool mosaic6d41227c37b00a8f46454e82bb100152c02ade32.jpg






                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users