Jump to content

Photo

Moon Palace 2012 Brides


  • Please log in to reply
6467 replies to this topic

#1591 krsmith

krsmith
  • Member
  • 528 posts

    Posted 27 September 2011 - 09:48 PM

    Haha THANKS!!! That makes me feel a lot better! I hope it will inspire everyone else too! :)
     

    Originally Posted by summer12 

    krsmith I LOVE the invites!!!!  Wow wow wow!  I don't even know you, but I'd totally come to your wedding if that showed up in my mailbox :)



     



    #1592 krsmith

    krsmith
    • Member
    • 528 posts

      Posted 27 September 2011 - 10:10 PM

      Oh my gosh! You totally reminded me I need to update my website as well! Ughhh its so much work! I feel like I'm missing something....

       

      ALSO! So I have emailed Marvin 3 more times with changed topic lines to make sure its not mistaken as spam, and even tried emailing Adam (also on their website), but NOTHING!! I'm getting worried because I haven't heard from him since July 1st, and I want to give him a deposit so he holds our date! We are getting closer, and with 4 1/2 months left, its getting a little too close for comfort.

       

      Do you have another email for him? I have marvin@mayadisenofloral.com.mx

       

      Originally Posted by coconoir1908 

      nope changed a few songs from the first time to give the guest something new to listen to if/when they logged back on.  Added some new pics compliments of ndivdul. added a registry but nothing major

       


       



       



       



      #1593 coconoir1908

      coconoir1908
      • Sr. Member
      • 2,136 posts

        Posted 28 September 2011 - 03:57 AM

        I don't but, email me (same name I use here at aol) and I will send your email using my order info to see if we can get through that way. If you want! I'm in training till 6 so I'll do it once I get home this evening.

        Oh my gosh! You totally reminded me I need to update my website as well! Ughhh its so much work! I feel like I'm missing something....

        ALSO! So I have emailed Marvin 3 more times with changed topic lines to make sure its not mistaken as spam, and even tried emailing Adam (also on their website), but NOTHING!! I'm getting worried because I haven't heard from him since July 1st, and I want to give him a deposit so he holds our date! We are getting closer, and with 4 1/2 months left, its getting a little too close for comfort.

        Do you have another email for him? I have marvin@mayadisenofloral.com.mx

        Quote:
        Originally Posted by coconoir1908

        nope changed a few songs from the first time to give the guest something new to listen to if/when they logged back on. Added some new pics compliments of ndivdul. added a registry but nothing major







        #1594 YWS2012

        YWS2012
        • Jr. Member
        • 393 posts

          Posted 28 September 2011 - 07:00 AM



          Update!!

           

          Finally got my booking link from MP for our guests' room block!  This means that I'll be mailing our MIB invites tomorrow ----- finally!!! 

           

          Can't wait until our guests start booking and we can start getting a head count and know if we will qualify for a reception. :)

           

          Working on:

          - Ceremony decorations ----- anyone have any inspirational pics of beach weddings with the huppah/aisle/chair decs?

          - Flowers

          - Groomsmen attire ---- what's everyone doing?  pics?

          - Hair/Make-up (waiting for MP to get back to me once AGAIN on whether I can use Resort Credit... asking Iliana now, hehe)

           

          Happy Planning! :)



           



          #1595 Jamie5280

          Jamie5280
          • Member
          • 675 posts

            Posted 28 September 2011 - 09:47 AM


            I would love the Caribbean terrace, but I guess it just depends on our budget.  It's an additional $12/pp right?

            Originally Posted by coconoir1908 

            I have the Tucan Gazebo, Venando Terrace & Caribbean Terrace (Rooftop) booked.  Each of these locations will lead your guest to the next...
             



             



            and That is sooooooooooooooooooo exciting!  mine has been viewed 36!  Can't wait till my #'s are up there!!!!



            Originally Posted by coconoir1908 

            Ladies,

             

            Just wanted to share that our website has been viewed 1002 times. It must be some good looking people & great info on that site. LOL  There's a lot of repeat folks (it counts everytime someone logs on) but hey I'm glad there's stuff that people come back for.



             

            Thank you thank you!!!
             

            Originally Posted by Sdamian1 

            Jamie,

             

            OMG!! your dress is so pretty! I love it! 

             

            coconoir that is a lot of hits haha I looked at your website a long time ago when you first did it have you added anything to it recently?



             

            I will PM you on how to get there!  :)
             

            Originally Posted by ndvidul 


            I feel so inept ---- do I look under "Forums?"  Where do I find the attire section, then rings?!  Eeeek! 
             



             


            YAY!!! 

             



            Originally Posted by ndvidul 

            Update!!

             

            Finally got my booking link from MP for our guests' room block!  This means that I'll be mailing our MIB invites tomorrow ----- finally!!! 

            Are you sure its only $88?  I was told its $92 for 2012
             



             



             



            #1596 Jamie5280

            Jamie5280
            • Member
            • 675 posts

              Posted 28 September 2011 - 09:51 AM

              Happy Wednesday all my fellow MP brides and groom!

               

              So, I have been busy this week.

               

              I was able to book Sara Tamargo for Hair and Make-up for my wedding day!  YAY!!  She is very reasonable!!!  So excited

               

              Today I sent my deposit for our photog.  We decided on Octavio Montes.  After much debate, he was the best for us, with some of the other wonderful photogs, I wouldn't have had a TTD, with Octavio I get one!!!!.  I did lots of research on him and he seems great, so I am excited about it!!!!

               

              Now, I am just going to look into invitations and getting my locations booked, we hopefully should be good for a little while now!!!  phew....



              #1597 coconoir1908

              coconoir1908
              • Sr. Member
              • 2,136 posts

                Posted 28 September 2011 - 09:52 AM

                Yes it's $12p/p for set-up


                I would love the Caribbean terrace, but I guess it just depends on our budget. It's an additional $12/pp right?

                Quote:
                Originally Posted by coconoir1908

                I have the Tucan Gazebo, Venando Terrace & Caribbean Terrace (Rooftop) booked. Each of these locations will lead your guest to the next...




                and That is sooooooooooooooooooo exciting! mine has been viewed 36! Can't wait till my #'s are up there!!!!


                Quote:
                Originally Posted by coconoir1908

                Ladies,

                Just wanted to share that our website has been viewed 1002 times. It must be some good looking people & great info on that site. LOL There's a lot of repeat folks (it counts everytime someone logs on) but hey I'm glad there's stuff that people come back for.


                Thank you thank you!!!

                Quote:
                Originally Posted by Sdamian1

                Jamie,

                OMG!! your dress is so pretty! I love it!

                coconoir that is a lot of hits haha I looked at your website a long time ago when you first did it have you added anything to it recently?


                I will PM you on how to get there! :)

                Quote:
                Originally Posted by ndvidul


                I feel so inept ---- do I look under "Forums?" Where do I find the attire section, then rings?! Eeeek!




                YAY!!!


                Quote:
                Originally Posted by ndvidul

                Update!!

                Finally got my booking link from MP for our guests' room block! This means that I'll be mailing our MIB invites tomorrow ----- finally!!!

                Are you sure its only $88? I was told its $92 for 2012






                #1598 Jamie5280

                Jamie5280
                • Member
                • 675 posts

                  Posted 28 September 2011 - 12:17 PM

                  but it's totally worth it for those views!!!  I am wondering if we will be able to??????  I can't wait to see pix of your wedding and set-ups!  HA!!!
                   

                  Originally Posted by coconoir1908 

                  Yes it's $12p/p for set-up


                   



                  #1599 coconoir1908

                  coconoir1908
                  • Sr. Member
                  • 2,136 posts

                    Posted 28 September 2011 - 02:13 PM


                    You have been a busy busy lady I see.  I know that you are breathing a sigh of relief ;-)

                    Originally Posted by ndvidul 

                    Just updated my Booking page on my website to include the $88 info.  Forgot to do so!!  Thanks, Coconoir for the reminder.

                     

                     



                     



                    Originally Posted by Jamie5280 

                    Happy Wednesday all my fellow MP brides and groom!

                     

                    So, I have been busy this week.

                     

                    I was able to book Sara Tamargo for Hair and Make-up for my wedding day!  YAY!!  She is very reasonable!!!  So excited

                     

                    Today I sent my deposit for our photog.  We decided on Octavio Montes.  After much debate, he was the best for us, with some of the other wonderful photogs, I wouldn't have had a TTD, with Octavio I get one!!!!.  I did lots of research on him and he seems great, so I am excited about it!!!!

                     

                    Now, I am just going to look into invitations and getting my locations booked, we hopefully should be good for a little while now!!!  phew....



                     



                    #1600 Matt Adcock

                    Matt Adcock
                    • Vendor
                    • 1,243 posts

                      Posted 28 September 2011 - 02:27 PM



                      Originally Posted by Jamie5280 

                      Happy Wednesday all my fellow MP brides and groom!

                       

                      So, I have been busy this week.

                       

                      I was able to book Sara Tamargo for Hair and Make-up for my wedding day!  YAY!!  She is very reasonable!!!  So excited

                      .


                      CONGRATS on booking Sara!  You will be very happy with her!

                       






                      1 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users