Photo

Moon Palace 2012 Brides

• Please log in to reply
6467 replies to this topic

#1581 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
  • 2,136 posts

Posted 27 September 2011 - 05:23 PM

nope changed a few songs from the first time to give the guest something new to listen to if/when they logged back on.  Added some new pics compliments of ndivdul. added a registry but nothing major

Originally Posted by Sdamian1 

Jamie,

OMG!! your dress is so pretty! I love it! 

coconoir that is a lot of hits haha I looked at your website a long time ago when you first did it have you added anything to it recently?

#1582 Sdamian1

Sdamian1
    • 132 posts

Posted 27 September 2011 - 06:01 PM

nice..I know you are probably going to have a small panic attack..but I haven't even completely finished mine lol! aghh I need to get with the program!

I want to post pics but I only took one and it looks hideous :( I think I might google it online and post a pic of a manniquen wearing it haha. 

#1583 WeddingMay

WeddingMay
      • 208 posts

Posted 27 September 2011 - 06:35 PM

Looks like you've got some beautiful weddings planned! Congrats!

Married! May 13 2012!

#1584 ndvidul

ndvidul
        • 317 posts

Posted 27 September 2011 - 06:36 PM

Just updated my Booking page on my website to include the $88 info.  Forgot to do so!!  Thanks, Coconoir for the reminder.

Originally Posted by coconoir1908 

Leenancy

I didn't do anything special. On our website I listed the room categories & rates, made a cute page with this info for those that didn't have a computer (older guest), & made sure booking was easy as possible. Most will simply go with the flow cuz they know I'm organized etc. and it's easy for them to call one person Ryan to try to manage this on their own. I also on my site told them that if they stayed offsite they had to pay $88 (we were not footing that bill). And I made sure that FI understood why people need to book with out TA versus anyone else. I also made sure he understood & was able to explain to his friends & family the benefits if staying on site versus offsite & that the day pass was only good for the day of the wedding.

FI's brother is the one tray booked thru Travelocity but still for MP. I know his other brothers & step mom will do the same (if they go) so I won't even think of getting them in our numbers.

#1585 ndvidul

ndvidul
          • 317 posts

Posted 27 September 2011 - 06:39 PM

I feel so inept ---- do I look under "Forums?"  Where do I find the attire section, then rings?!  Eeeek! 

Originally Posted by Jamie5280 

Ndvidul,

I posted my dress on the the 'show us your dress' thread in the attire, rings section.  Let me know if you can't find it!  :)

Coco-That is AWESOME!  I am so excited for you!  I know you will hit all the nights you need to get free events!!!  I'm keeping my fingers crossed that more and more book (through your TA)  WOOT!!!!!

Leenancy- I haven't anyone book yet, but basically told my whole family they have to book with our TA and on our website, I put the benefits of using our TA. I.E.  If something happens with your flight for room reservations you can call her to fix it, as opposed to doing it on your own if you book through a website.  I also reiterated several times on our website that we have reserved a special group rate that you can only get if you book with our TA (which is true)  I also reiterate several times, that if they book on a website there are over 2000 rooms at the Moon Palace, so they may want to book with us to stay in the same area....Not sure if it's going to work, yet, so we shall see!!!!???????????

#1586 ndvidul

ndvidul
            • 317 posts

Posted 27 September 2011 - 06:43 PM

Update!!

Finally got my booking link from MP for our guests' room block!  This means that I'll be mailing our MIB invites tomorrow ----- finally!!! 

Can't wait until our guests start booking and we can start getting a head count and know if we will qualify for a reception. :)

Working on:

- Ceremony decorations ----- anyone have any inspirational pics of beach weddings with the huppah/aisle/chair decs?

- Flowers

- Groomsmen attire ---- what's everyone doing?  pics?

- Hair/Make-up (waiting for MP to get back to me once AGAIN on whether I can use Resort Credit... asking Iliana now, hehe)

Happy Planning! :)

#1587 beatyea

beatyea
              • 288 posts

Posted 27 September 2011 - 07:37 PM

Are you sure its only $88?  I was told its $92 for 2012

Originally Posted by ndvidul 

Just updated my Booking page on my website to include the $88 info.  Forgot to do so!!  Thanks, Coconoir for the reminder.

#1588 beatyea

beatyea
                • 288 posts

Posted 27 September 2011 - 07:43 PM

For our groomsmen we are doing this destination line of suits- just need to find a matching tie to the girl's dresses and nice brown leather sandals

Update!!

Finally got my booking link from MP for our guests' room block!  This means that I'll be mailing our MIB invites tomorrow ----- finally!!! 

Can't wait until our guests start booking and we can start getting a head count and know if we will qualify for a reception. :)

Working on:

- Ceremony decorations ----- anyone have any inspirational pics of beach weddings with the huppah/aisle/chair decs?

- Flowers

- Hair/Make-up (waiting for MP to get back to me once AGAIN on whether I can use Resort Credit... asking Iliana now, hehe)

#1589 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
                  • 2,136 posts

Posted 27 September 2011 - 08:00 PM

My documentation states $88

Are you sure its only $88? I was told its $92 for 2012

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by ndvidul

Just updated my Booking page on my website to include the $88 info. Forgot to do so!! Thanks, Coconoir for the reminder.

#1590 leenancy

leenancy
                    • 212 posts

Posted 27 September 2011 - 08:48 PM

Oh my, I've collected so many inspiration pictures that I absolutely had to get a Pinterest.com account to organize them all (you should check it out if you haven't already, there are some awesome inspiration pictures there). Here are a couple of the recent ones I've found. The last one isn't really about the decorations, I just like the beach balls. I think my guests would have fun with that one

Update!!

Working on:

- Flowers

05.27.2012 @ Moon Palace Golf & Spa Resort

38 Guests + Bride & Groom Booked, 79 Room Nights

10 Guests Booked @ Other Resorts
                      2 Guests booked through other services

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users