Jump to content

Photo

Moon Palace 2012 Brides


  • Please log in to reply
6467 replies to this topic

#1441 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
  • Sr. Member
  • 2,136 posts

    Posted 21 September 2011 - 12:29 PM

    The promotions change often so what is posted now maybe not available then.  However; each member in your group will receive "resort cash" which can be used towards golfing and other items at MP although the amount used may not often the entire golfing experience. 
     

    Originally Posted by TED731 

    So here's yet another question I have... one of the big reasons we are planning to book at Moon Palace is for the golf course (we've got a lot of golfers in our group). I notice on the Moon Palace website right now there is a promotion for unlimited golf if you book three or more nights. Since we're aiming for next October I doubt anyone will book by the time this promotion ends.

     

    Anyone know if this a promotion they run pretty regularly or has anyone been able to get this incentive with their group rate, etc.?



     



    #1442 TED731

    TED731
    • Site Supporter
    • 13 posts

      Posted 21 September 2011 - 12:35 PM



      Great, thanks!

      Originally Posted by coconoir1908 View Post

      The promotions change often so what is posted now maybe not available then.  However; each member in your group will receive "resort cash" which can be used towards golfing and other items at MP although the amount used may not often the entire golfing experience. 
       



       



       



      #1443 ndvidul

      ndvidul
      • Jr. Member
      • 317 posts

        Posted 21 September 2011 - 05:32 PM

        Welcome, LadyDi!!  I'm not sure about the answers, to your questions, but they did give me the email address of the company that does the catamaran tour, who I believe would be able to answer your questions.  If you'd like it, PM me. :)
         

        Originally Posted by ladydi1844 

        Hi new to the site but getting such great info. ;). I wanted to do a boat ride like this for my guests the day after the wedding. Do you know of children are allowed? And does it leave from Moon Palace or u have to go to Isla Mujeres Palace? And does anyone know if they have a photobooth to rent -I thought I saw that in someone's review. I was wondering how much that was. Thanks so much everyone!

         



         



           Thank you SO much, Mochamakes.  You've already answered a few of my questions, too (some that I asked you in another thread about your sashes/decorations- disregard those, haha!).  Great review!!
         

        Originally Posted by mochamakes3 

        I finally posted my review from our April wedding. The link is in my signature!



         



        #1444 YWS2012

        YWS2012
        • Jr. Member
        • 393 posts

          Posted 21 September 2011 - 08:40 PM

          so i can sleep .. so why not work some wedding project.. so i have been searching the wesite for idea on how to do my welcome paks for my guest.. I decided to have a small meet & greet for our guest get know each other and to also give them their OOT bags.

           

          I did find some great ideas from past brides... so my break is over back to DIYing ...

           

          hopeful I'll get tried soon



          #1445 Jamie5280

          Jamie5280
          • Member
          • 675 posts

            Posted 22 September 2011 - 08:50 AM

            Awesome review! 

             

            Thank you!!!
             

            Originally Posted by mochamakes3 

            I finally posted my review from our April wedding. The link is in my signature!



             



            #1446 coconoir1908

            coconoir1908
            • Sr. Member
            • 2,136 posts

              Posted 22 September 2011 - 09:25 AM


              That's great!  I wish I could have a meet and great prior to but, with so many of our guest being so far (Alaska, Colorado, Texas etc..) there is no way.  And I truly didn't want to do the some now and some later so with that said, since I have 6 bridesmaids they will all share in helping us get the items to Cancun. ;-) 

               

              I'm so glad that I am almost done with the DIY'ing so no more sleepless nights (well until our day approach).  I've cut most projects now we have a new printer at work so those 2-3 things left to print will be done as soon as they hook the copier up to our IP address.. YAY

               

              Watcha working on?

              Originally Posted by YWS2012 

              so i can sleep .. so why not work some wedding project.. so i have been searching the wesite for idea on how to do my welcome paks for my guest.. I decided to have a small meet & greet for our guest get know each other and to also give them their OOT bags.

               

              I did find some great ideas from past brides... so my break is over back to DIYing ...

               

              hopeful I'll get tried soon



               



              #1447 Jamie5280

              Jamie5280
              • Member
              • 675 posts

                Posted 22 September 2011 - 10:09 AM

                Hi ladies!!!

                 

                I am having a difficult time deciding what to do for hair and make-up.  I was hoping for those of you who have married at Moon Palace and used their salon to get hair and make-up done, if you could give me your honest opinions those services.  Possibly some pix as well....I have heard mixed reviews on Moon Palace's salons service.

                 

                I want to use an outside person, but I don't know if I can justify the cost plus the cost of the day passes for them. 

                 

                Thanks!!! :)



                #1448 YWS2012

                YWS2012
                • Jr. Member
                • 393 posts

                  Posted 22 September 2011 - 10:35 AM

                  I wish we could have to...RIght now I work on a welcome kit that will have basic info about the resort, our wedding day and just saying thank you... I had to get more ink for our printer... Not able to use the one at work not color...awww.

                   

                  and we are doing t-shirts so we are creating a design logo for that, some thing simple so they will at least wear it  again lol.

                   

                  still need to get a few more thing for our oot bags, I going to pickup some crossword or sudoko book this weekend and aloe vera gel... can't find small sunscreen any where... I also want to go to NYC to get some pashminas' for my bridesmaids  
                   

                   

                  What projects have you done and what do you have left to do ?

                  Originally Posted by coconoir1908 


                  That's great!  I wish I could have a meet and great prior to but, with so many of our guest being so far (Alaska, Colorado, Texas etc..) there is no way.  And I truly didn't want to do the some now and some later so with that said, since I have 6 bridesmaids they will all share in helping us get the items to Cancun. ;-) 

                   

                  I'm so glad that I am almost done with the DIY'ing so no more sleepless nights (well until our day approach).  I've cut most projects now we have a new printer at work so those 2-3 things left to print will be done as soon as they hook the copier up to our IP address.. YAY

                   

                  Watcha working on?



                   



                   



                  #1449 coconoir1908

                  coconoir1908
                  • Sr. Member
                  • 2,136 posts

                    Posted 22 September 2011 - 10:36 AM


                    This is a good question to post on 2010 and 2011 MP forums.  From what I have recalled many have used them, some brides even bringing their own make-up.  I know that there where quite a few names that brides were passing around regarding those that has done a good job. I hired Norma Perez in Cancun.  Unfortunately, I didn't see many African American women either getting married at MP and/or having their make-up done.  This day is too big to have a flop like that so I hired someone (aside from it being to costly to fly my makeup artist in).

                    Originally Posted by Jamie5280 

                    Hi ladies!!!

                     

                    I am having a difficult time deciding what to do for hair and make-up.  I was hoping for those of you who have married at Moon Palace and used their salon to get hair and make-up done, if you could give me your honest opinions those services.  Possibly some pix as well....I have heard mixed reviews on Moon Palace's salons service.

                     

                    I want to use an outside person, but I don't know if I can justify the cost plus the cost of the day passes for them. 

                     

                    Thanks!!! :)



                     



                    #1450 coconoir1908

                    coconoir1908
                    • Sr. Member
                    • 2,136 posts

                      Posted 22 September 2011 - 10:52 AM

                      YAY!!!!!

                       

                      I just finished talking to my MOH who resides in VA she was ranting and raving about our invites!  Then I get a text at 2 minutes ago from my soon to be nephew who says "Auntie, I just got the invite and the stamp with the picture is hot!!" 

                       

                      Ladies, I just mailed these off at 5pm last night when the  post office was about to close.  The postal worker too my box and said she would get them in.. (of course I called today to confirm, these are our invites right =) LOL Now last nights mailing was the pa, va, md, nj invites.  Gotta love our Postal Workers!  But I'm thinking that I should have waited one more to day mail these off to give time for my TX, AK, CO, WA folks to get theres...  Wow another text received which said Ok, just took my invite out of the mail and I don't want to open it" it's too pretty! Luv the Stamp! Do the darn thing, momma! Go big or go home lol.  it continues to say "Chanel, a passport invite for real?  That's it, when the Lord blesses me with "the One", you are planning my wedding!  I am super excited now. 

                       

                      YAY.... go Sarah from Sproullie Designs... 






                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users