Jump to content

Photo

Moon Palace 2012 Brides


  • Please log in to reply
6467 replies to this topic

#1321 Jamie5280

Jamie5280
  • Member
  • 675 posts

    Posted 15 September 2011 - 07:59 AM

    OOOHhh!!  Love these too!!!  So exciting!!!  They look awesome!
     

    Originally Posted by coconoir1908 

    Drum roll please....with a little After having technical difficulties with trying to re-size the photos with my camera I decided to take the pictures with my phone (my apologies for the quality as these photos do not do the passports justice).  Sarah from Sproullie Designs is absolutely amazing and captured Derick's and I vision in our STDs.  These invites are an extension of our vision and we are so elated.  You can view our STDS at with stamp.jpgback.jpg

    complete.jpg

     

    Front/Back of Passports

    front and back.jpg

    passport.jpg

     

    FI Signing his name to page 2

    FI.jpg

     

    Page 1 and 2

    page 1, 2.jpg

     

    Page 3 and 4

    page 3,4.jpg

     

    page 5 and 6

    page 5, 6.jpg



     



    #1322 bondgirl0072010

    bondgirl0072010
    • Member
    • 789 posts

      Posted 15 September 2011 - 08:44 AM

      Chanel! THESE ARE GORGEOUS! I mean, really - one of a kind and beautiful. I love the font, the cohesive theme - ALL of it! 
       

      Originally Posted by coconoir1908 

      ndvidul,

       

      Thanks so much on the compliments I really appreciate it.  I can't wait to mail these bad boys -)  We are praying that we get at least 7 more rooms booked for the unlimited events.  We are 19 strong (including FI & I) not counting the guest that booked via travelocity. 

       

      I'm claiming the unlimited events (not that we are going to add more on) but the fact that we would only have to pay for set-up versus the $400 per table. 

       

      Happy Planning my Bridal Family



       



      #1323 gonzaloNunez

      gonzaloNunez
      • Insiders
      • 227 posts
        • LocationMexico

        Posted 15 September 2011 - 08:46 AM

        yes! those are great! :)


        Posted Image

        Gonzalo Nunez - WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER - www.gonzalonunez.com - Facebook Fanpage
        Cancun, Playa del Carmen, Tulum, Riviera Maya, Mexico, rest of the world.

        #1324 coconoir1908

        coconoir1908
        • Sr. Member
        • 2,136 posts

          Posted 15 September 2011 - 10:17 AM

          Chelsea,

           

          Thank you sooooooo very much.  This means the world coming from you....Big hugs from PA

           

          Originally Posted by bondgirl0072010 

          Chanel! THESE ARE GORGEOUS! I mean, really - one of a kind and beautiful. I love the font, the cohesive theme - ALL of it! 
           



           

          Gonzalo,  Thanks a bunch bunch bunch. BTW, I just referered someone your way (another Philly Bride;-)  She needs a photog for 4/21/12.  Yvette if you are viewing don't forget to reach out.  Boy I love this site. TeeHee

           

           



          Originally Posted by gonzaloNunez 

          yes! those are great! :)



           



          #1325 mrsjdh2b

          mrsjdh2b
          • Site Supporter
          • 201 posts

            Posted 15 September 2011 - 10:48 AM

            Coconoir!!! These turned out beautifully!!! Love the colors and design. Sarah did an excellent job!
             

            Originally Posted by coconoir1908 

            Drum roll please....with a little After having technical difficulties with trying to re-size the photos with my camera I decided to take the pictures with my phone (my apologies for the quality as these photos do not do the passports justice).  Sarah from Sproullie Designs is absolutely amazing and captured Derick's and I vision in our STDs.  These invites are an extension of our vision and we are so elated.  You can view our STDS at with stamp.jpgback.jpg

            complete.jpg

             

            Front/Back of Passports

            front and back.jpg

            passport.jpg

             

            FI Signing his name to page 2

            FI.jpg

             

            Page 1 and 2

            page 1, 2.jpg

             

            Page 3 and 4

            page 3,4.jpg

             

            page 5 and 6

            page 5, 6.jpg



             


            June 9, 2012

            Moon Palace Cancun Mexico

            75 room nights book with TA

            41 guests and still counting!


            #1326 coconoir1908

            coconoir1908
            • Sr. Member
            • 2,136 posts

              Posted 15 September 2011 - 10:58 AM

              Muchas Gracias mrsjdh2b ;-) 



              #1327 leenancy

              leenancy
              • Jr. Member
              • 212 posts

                Posted 15 September 2011 - 11:39 AM

                Lookin' fabulous coconoir!! Your guests are going to absolutely love those. I was think of doing boarding passes, but those passports look so good I might look into doing that. Love them!


                05.27.2012 @ Moon Palace Golf & Spa Resort

                38 Guests + Bride & Groom Booked, 79 Room Nights

                10 Guests Booked @ Other Resorts
                2 Guests booked through other services

                #1328 bondgirl0072010

                bondgirl0072010
                • Member
                • 789 posts

                  Posted 15 September 2011 - 11:50 AM

                  You could always do the passports as the STD's and then have the boarding passes as the actual invitations. I had FedEx Office perforate the ends of the boarding passes so guests could just fill those out and mail just that part back in as their RSVP. Just an idea ;)
                   

                  Originally Posted by leenancy 

                  Lookin' fabulous coconoir!! Your guests are going to absolutely love those. I was think of doing boarding passes, but those passports look so good I might look into doing that. Love them!



                   



                  #1329 mrsjdh2b

                  mrsjdh2b
                  • Site Supporter
                  • 201 posts

                    Posted 15 September 2011 - 11:53 AM

                    We had the printer perforate ours as well....however it wasn't the same size as a post card. It was a little too small and we ended up having to get envelopes for them. So that's something for you ladies to consider when doing invites/STD's. Especially if you are trying to save money!!
                     

                    Originally Posted by bondgirl0072010 

                    You could always do the passports as the STD's and then have the boarding passes as the actual invitations. I had FedEx Office perforate the ends of the boarding passes so guests could just fill those out and mail just that part back in as their RSVP. Just an idea ;)
                     



                     



                     


                    June 9, 2012

                    Moon Palace Cancun Mexico

                    75 room nights book with TA

                    41 guests and still counting!


                    #1330 Jamie5280

                    Jamie5280
                    • Member
                    • 675 posts

                      Posted 15 September 2011 - 12:02 PM

                      I guess it paid to vent to you guys and e-mail, e-mail, e-mail Janina!  We got our contract today!  PHEW!!!  Thanks again everyone!  I am feeling pretty excited now!






                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users