Jump to content

Photo

Moon Palace 2012 Brides


  • Please log in to reply
6466 replies to this topic

#1121 mrsbruff2b

mrsbruff2b
  • Jr. Member
  • 385 posts

    Posted 18 August 2011 - 01:18 PM

    Thank you <3
     

    Originally Posted by sophia56 

    What a great STD!!! So adorable! 



     


    Married: 20/06/12 - Our 11 year anniversary~

    Wedding @: Moon Palace Golf & Spa Resort (Cancun, Mexico)

    Honeymoon @: Le Blanc Spa Resort (Cancun, Mexico)


    #1122 coconoir1908

    coconoir1908
    • Sr. Member
    • 2,136 posts

      Posted 18 August 2011 - 05:31 PM

      Very nice!  What a great STD
       

      Originally Posted by mrsbruff2b 

      Had some hassle with the contract today. =/  Have to fax it in tomorrow, boo. 

       

      In the meantime, I finished up our DIY STD Video. =D  I soooo cannot WAIT for Cancun, the sand here just doesn't cut it!!

       



       



      #1123 coconoir1908

      coconoir1908
      • Sr. Member
      • 2,136 posts

        Posted 18 August 2011 - 05:45 PM

        Barefoot Jewelry,

         

        Well ladies, here I go again.  With my To-Do list decreasing and my jewelry increasing, I just can stop smiling.  To my "Personal Jewelry Maker" Chelsea of Red-i, thank you again for 2 beautiful pieces to add to my barefoot jewels.  The attention and details that I have received from beginning to end is second to none!  Keep up the great work and I am sure to do business (beyond the wedding) with you again!

         

        To my 2012 Brides and any other bride who is considering Red-i, stop thinking and do it!  Why you ask?  Well you will have a custom piece that NO ONE will have at a reasonable cost.  All made by a lady that is simply classy and also give greats tips on having a destination wedding. 

         

        Here is my necklace and earrings that I will wear for my TTD and of course throughout our honeymoon.

         

        Package from Red-i 1.jpg11.jpg14.jpg3.jpg7.jpg9.jpg



        #1124 mrsbruff2b

        mrsbruff2b
        • Jr. Member
        • 385 posts

          Posted 18 August 2011 - 05:48 PM

          Thank you~ 

           

          And that necklace is stunning!!
           

          Originally Posted by coconoir1908 

          Barefoot Jewelry,

           

          Well ladies, here I go again.  With my To-Do list decreasing and my jewelry increasing, I just can stop smiling.  To my "Personal Jewelry Maker" Chelsea of Red-i, thank you again for 2 beautiful pieces to add to my barefoot jewels.  The attention and details that I have received from beginning to end is second to none!  Keep up the great work and I am sure to do business (beyond the wedding) with you again!

           

          To my 2012 Brides and any other bride who is considering Red-i, stop thinking and do it!  Why you ask?  Well you will have a custom piece that NO ONE will have at a reasonable cost.  All made by a lady that is simply classy and also give greats tips on having a destination wedding. 

           

          Here is my necklace and earrings that I will wear for my TTD and of course throughout our honeymoon.

           

          Package from Red-i 1.jpg11.jpg14.jpg3.jpg7.jpg9.jpg



           


          Married: 20/06/12 - Our 11 year anniversary~

          Wedding @: Moon Palace Golf & Spa Resort (Cancun, Mexico)

          Honeymoon @: Le Blanc Spa Resort (Cancun, Mexico)


          #1125 coconoir1908

          coconoir1908
          • Sr. Member
          • 2,136 posts

            Posted 18 August 2011 - 05:57 PM


            BTW can I have a Mike's?  It looks nice and cold ;-)  Ok I had to watch it again... tooooooo cute

            Originally Posted by mrsbruff2b 

            Had some hassle with the contract today. =/  Have to fax it in tomorrow, boo. 

             

            In the meantime, I finished up our DIY STD Video. =D  I soooo cannot WAIT for Cancun, the sand here just doesn't cut it!!

             



             



            #1126 Sdamian1

            Sdamian1
            • Newbie
            • 132 posts

              Posted 20 August 2011 - 09:26 AM

              I love the video!! And coconoir that jelwelry is beautiful!



              #1127 merrylee

              merrylee
              • Member
              • 687 posts

                Posted 21 August 2011 - 06:09 PM

                Hi Ladies, I've been an absentee bride lately.  I've missed you guys terribly.  Welcome to all the new brides congrats.  So excited to be a part of your planning. 

                Coco that jewelry is beautiful.  I am actually hoping to make some of my own jewelry.  I signed up for a class and ordered some books from the library.  How is everyone else's planning going?

                 

                 


                #1128 coconoir1908

                coconoir1908
                • Sr. Member
                • 2,136 posts

                  Posted 21 August 2011 - 06:13 PM

                  Thanks a bunch. How's the TA doing?
                   

                  Originally Posted by Sdamian1 

                  I love the video!! And coconoir that jelwelry is beautiful!



                   



                  #1129 coconoir1908

                  coconoir1908
                  • Sr. Member
                  • 2,136 posts

                    Posted 21 August 2011 - 06:15 PM

                    You go merrylee.... That's where my DIY stops LOL how's your nephew? 
                     

                    Originally Posted by merrylee 

                    Hi Ladies, I've been an absentee bride lately.  I've missed you guys terribly.  Welcome to all the new brides congrats.  So excited to be a part of your planning. 

                    Coco that jewelry is beautiful.  I am actually hoping to make some of my own jewelry.  I signed up for a class and ordered some books from the library.  How is everyone else's planning going?

                     



                     



                    #1130 merrylee

                    merrylee
                    • Member
                    • 687 posts

                      Posted 22 August 2011 - 03:55 AM

                      He's doing awesome, thanks for asking Coco.  Getting big gained 3 lbs in his first month.  I have NO idea if i will be successful at the jewelry making but I thought I would give it a try since it sounds totally fun :) I've attached an updated pic of JD because I can't help but brag :)

                       

                      IMG_5312.JPG






                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users