Well ladies it appears that this department is pricing outside vendors even higher!! Lizzie said it would be $388 for us to bring in a different photographer. I even asked her about David Pena who supposedly shoots for Smile Market. But on a brighter note she does seem to be answering more quickly than the Miami office. So I don't know....guess we shall discuss and see if it's worth bringing in an outsider for the money. I really like Octavio's pictures so I might just have to buckle down on the finances just to bring him in.
She sent me a form to fill out with our travel arrangements, to pick out the cake, flowers and where we would like to have the cocktail hour, private event and breakfast menu. I'm going to fill out as much as possible. We are pretty positive that we will have the 75 room nights to get the unlimited private events but I don't want to put that down just yet. You never know what could happen.
Anyways I hope this helps you ladies and guys out some.
Thanks for sending this information. We are very excited to start making some plans for the big day! We will start looking through it and making some decisions. I do have a few questions for you.
1. How soon do you need to have our travel plans for us to start making plans? I will email our travel agent and see if she has a reservation number for us to get started. Your wedding is on June, 90 day before we´ll contact you in order to planning all the details.
2. On the number of attendees, I have an estimation right now, when do you need final numbers to see if we qualify for the unlimited private functions? I believe that we will have enough to cover the 75 nights. we need the final number 90 day before the wedding
3. Can we fill the form out and email it back to you or do we need to fax it? by email will be wonderfull
4. How easy will it be for make changes later if we need to add people, if we decide to stay at the resort longer, if we want to change our wedding package? it is easy, 90 day before the wedding we need to have it definite, all about the rooms contract or wedding contract is necesary contact to Janina Mendoza from Miami office.
5. Can you send some pictures (other than what are on the website) from a diamond collection wedding and what decorations are included in that? I'm trying to decide if I would like to change it based on the decorations that are offered versus using the natural beauty of the resort. sure!! please find enclosed a Diamond collection there you can find all the details about it.
6. We are trying to decide what to do about a photographer. Is David Pena the photographer that you use for Smile Market? If so can we request him? He's one that we have on our top list. If not and we decide to hire him we would just need to purchase a day pass for him and his assistant? Outside vendor services (photography, florists, decor companies, audio visual companies, entertainers, etc) are not permitted on permises. we will provide our couples with a variety of in-house services to choose from. A penalty fee of $388 USD will be charged per vendor per event to the couple´s Wedding bill. Palace Resorts will not be claimed responsible for any such required services