Jump to content

Recommended Posts

I just wanted to spread the word to my fellow Palace Resort brides: Palace Resort is having a 40% off sale. The sale ends today so if you booked through a travel agent, contact them and have them give you the lower prices. Hope this info helps someone.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

TA Wendy was designated as the Le Blanc Spa and Palace Resort Ambassador.

 

This is an honor bestowed upon her for her outstanding knowledge of the Palace and Le Blanc product and her history of being one of their top agents.

 

So what does this mean for our clients?  It means that anyone that books at Palace Resorts or Le Blanc Spa through Wendy will receive $100 Travel Impressions Future Travel Credit*.

Check out the Link to the thread for more information.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We have been back from Moon Palace for a little over a week now!! Our wedding was AMAZING!!! We had such a great time and all of our guests said it was the best wedding they have ever been to! I will write my review soon.  Here are some of the pics from our photographer.  We used Ocean Photo Studio and I could not be happier with our pictures! They did a great job

 

 

 

700

 

700

 

700

 

700

 

700

 

700

 

700

 

700

 

700

 

700

 

700

 

700

 

700

 

700

 

700

 

700

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Speckles: I'm so sorry.... I couldn't imagine what u are going through right... I wish you all the best in the future... Mca: your pics are gorgeous! I'm leaving in 1 week from today!! Any last minute advice?!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Krystabab143- I think we might be there at the same time!  We get in on the 11th and married on the 14th.  I hope you have a great wedding! 

 

I have a few questions.

 

1. Is anyone aware if the resort has WIFI?  Unfortunately one of my bridesmaids is unable to make it, and I am hoping we can skype her in and have a groomsman carry her down the aisle on an ipad.

 

2. Are there outlets/power source on/near the beach?  We are bringing a speaker, but aren't sure if we need to have a battery powered one.

 

3. Lastly, we were just assigned our wedding coordinator. Zaray Casillas.  I haven't seen this name before.  Has anyone had her?

 

Thanks for you input!  You ladies have been super helpful.

 

Speckles- Keep your chin up.  You are a beautiful woman and he was clearly a fool to let you go.  Much better to find out on this side of the wedding. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by LindseyColleen View Post

 

Krystabab143- I think we might be there at the same time!  We get in on the 11th and married on the 14th.  I hope you have a great wedding! 

 

I have a few questions.

 

1. Is anyone aware if the resort has WIFI?  Unfortunately one of my bridesmaids is unable to make it, and I am hoping we can skype her in and have a groomsman carry her down the aisle on an ipad.

 

2. Are there outlets/power source on/near the beach?  We are bringing a speaker, but aren't sure if we need to have a battery powered one.

 

3. Lastly, we were just assigned our wedding coordinator. Zaray Casillas.  I haven't seen this name before.  Has anyone had her?

 

Thanks for you input!  You ladies have been super helpful.

 

Speckles- Keep your chin up.  You are a beautiful woman and he was clearly a fool to let you go.  Much better to find out on this side of the wedding. 

The resort has free WIFI, it isn't that great but it worked for what we needed it for.  I didnt notice any outlets by the beach.  Hope this helps!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lindsey: we actually leave to go to Leblanc on the 10th for our honeymoon so well just miss each other :0( I'm sure you'll have an amazing wedding as well! Have you talked to your coordinator yet? I've been assigned Valeria but have not received a single email from her yet and I even emailed her introducing myself... I leave on Tuesday so I'm hoping she responds soon! Btw I love the idea of skyping the bridesmaid in that sounds like a great idea! My brother is in the marine corps and they won't allow him to travel to Mexico, they say its "not safe" for the military! So I was hoping to do something similar but wasn't sure how that would work...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by Krystabab143 View Post

 

Speckles: I'm so sorry.... I couldn't imagine what u are going through right... I wish you all the best in the future...

Mca: your pics are gorgeous! I'm leaving in 1 week from today!! Any last minute advice?!

Thank you so much! I'm having such a hard time deciding which ones to print out for our house!  The only advice I can give you is to not stress about the wedding.  I know it is easier said then done but they really do make your day so very special!  My wedding coordinator did an amazing job, I have NO complaints about anything involving our wedding or our coordinator! (I had Lily Sanchez)  Everything will be perfect, just relax and enjoy your day!    

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by Krystabab143 View Post

 

Lindsey: we actually leave to go to Leblanc on the 10th for our honeymoon so well just miss each other :0( I'm sure you'll have an amazing wedding as well! Have you talked to your coordinator yet? I've been assigned Valeria but have not received a single email from her yet and I even emailed her introducing myself... I leave on Tuesday so I'm hoping she responds soon!

Btw I love the idea of skyping the bridesmaid in that sounds like a great idea! My brother is in the marine corps and they won't allow him to travel to Mexico, they say its "not safe" for the military! So I was hoping to do something similar but wasn't sure how that would work...

Just a heads up, the wifi connection at the resort is NOT that great, you get kicked out often and there are times it won't connect at all. I think it is probably because there are so many people logged on at the same time.  Also, the wifi doesn't seem to connect at certain spots on the resort.  I facetime chatted with my family back home in Philly while we were at the resort and our conversation was very delayed and would freeze up while the wifi was trying to stay connected.  I'm not sure if skype is any better, its definitely worth a shot.  

 

Hopefully you hear from your wedding coordinator before you leave, but if not I'm sure she has everything under control.  They really do an amazing job! Have a great time!  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×