I leave in 3 days!!!! I haven't starting packing yet!!! Who wants to come pack for me?!?! :)

I can't believe it's finally my turn!!! It's so surreal after seeing so many other brides make the dream wedding come true! :)

Originally Posted by shan0487 View Post

I leave in 3 days!!!! I haven't starting packing yet!!! Who wants to come pack for me?!?! :)

I can't believe it's finally my turn!!! It's so surreal after seeing so many other brides make the dream wedding come true! :)

i sure hope with your new phone you will be texting me while you are there and updating on me everything since i leave the day after you come back :) xoxo

I'll keep you updated- no worries!! :)

Originally Posted by Speckles121 View Post

i sure hope with your new phone you will be texting me while you are there and updating on me everything since i leave the day after you come back :) xoxo

Originally Posted by LindseyColleen View Post

Hello!  I was wondering the same thing.  And along those same lines, does anyone know if they use beer cans or beer bottles?  I am working on having beer koozies made.  Thanks in advance for your help!

They use can beer.  But about 99% of the time, you are going to get beer from a tap.  Most bars have only Dos Equis on tap.  Some bars have both Dos Equis and Sol on tap.  And at some of the bars you can get a can of Tecate Light.  But most of the bars are only going to serve beers on tap out of a keg.

Moon Palace Brides 2012.....please help this Moon Palace October 2013 bride to-be! :)

I notice on the website the following which has left me intrigued:

• 5-9 rooms for 3 nights or 15 room nights = 1 room night­ + 1 hour private function^
  • 10 - 19 rooms for 3 nights or 30 room nights = 2 room nights + 1 hour cocktail reception^
  • 20-24 rooms for 3 nights or 60 room nights = 4 room nights + 1 two hour private function^
  • 25 rooms for 3 nights or 75 room nights = 7 room nights + unlimited private functions (one hour cocktail + two hour dinner. MAX three hours per day.  Non cumulative)^ + 1 room upgrade for the bride and groom to the next available room category up to Concierge Level.*

I am from the UK (it does say USA Residents but surely the same deal will apply even though were from the UK) and currently have 70 nights booked as a group with the amount of guests staying at the hotel. There will definitely be more coming which will easily exceed the 75 room nights as explained above. Does this mean that my fiance and I will be entitled to the unlimited private functions (and does this include food or do we have to pay extra for that?). 

Any clarification would be massively helpful plus anything you discovered along the way (tips, hints and advice) would be gratefully received. 

Thank you so much,

Louise xx 

Originally Posted by shan0487 View Post

Cant wait for your review. Enjoy yourself, drink lots of liquid and party like a rockstar:)