Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Originally Posted by emma112 View Post

 

Hi all, just wondering if anyone had any problems sending emails to resort planner Maria. Have nee in contact but know none my emails to her will send?huh.gifhuh.gif

 

 

Yep!  She's my planner that I didn't want to call out in an earlier post.  I had to start copying Daniela on everything in order to get an answer.  It's frustrating...I just hope she has all the details in line by the time we arrive.

 

Looks like we will be in Cancun at the same time! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So I have a questions for past brides or for  anyone who qualifies for unlimited events and room upgrade.....

 

Does anyone know if you get your room upgraded before you arrive or is this one of those things...if we have availability once you arrive? 

 

I can totally see them blowing us off if we have to wait until we arrive to find out if we get one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As far as I know, it's not confimed until check in and based on availability.....

Originally Posted by mwells View Post

So I have a questions for past brides or for  anyone who qualifies for unlimited events and room upgrade.....

 

Does anyone know if you get your room upgraded before you arrive or is this one of those things...if we have availability once you arrive? 

 

I can totally see them blowing us off if we have to wait until we arrive to find out if we get one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by mwells View Post

 

So I have a questions for past brides or for  anyone who qualifies for unlimited events and room upgrade.....

 

Does anyone know if you get your room upgraded before you arrive or is this one of those things...if we have availability once you arrive? 

 

I can totally see them blowing us off if we have to wait until we arrive to find out if we get one.

 

We got our room upgrade confirmed ahead of time by our Travel Agent.  If you are not using a Travel Agent, I think the room upgrade is based on availability upon time of arrival. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Guess I better ask my TA about that. 

Originally Posted by mpweddingplan View Post

 

We got our room upgrade confirmed ahead of time by our Travel Agent.  If you are not using a Travel Agent, I think the room upgrade is based on availability upon time of arrival. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi ladies, what are your plans for rehearsal dinners? meet and greets or farewell ideas?

 

I wanted to do a catamaran cruise as a fairwell but I cant do that until I know I have under 50 guests and people are still booking their trips.

 

Ideas please!

 

TIA

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I haven't decided yet 100% we are planning on doing a rehersal/welcome dinner the night before the wedding either private or in a restaurant. 

 

I don't think we'll do anything informal as far as farewell goes.  We have 40 people coming and only 6 of those people will not be on our flight home with us, lol.

Originally Posted by CurlyBride View Post

Hi ladies, what are your plans for rehearsal dinners? meet and greets or farewell ideas?

 

I wanted to do a catamaran cruise as a fairwell but I cant do that until I know I have under 50 guests and people are still booking their trips.

 

Ideas please!

 

TIA

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We're only doing a welcome/rehearsal type dinner..as far as goodbyes go..we may tell everyone to meet at a certain place for breakfast as most guests are leaving the day after the wedding..And after that we start our honeymoon!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We are doing a private welcome dinner on a terrace on Friday night, they day before the wedding.  Then on Sunday morning we are doing a private brunch, although I'm questioning the brunch because people may want to do their own thing and sleep in. 

 

 

I don't have a TA, so I guess I will just let them tell me when I get there that there isn't an upgrade.  haha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×