Moon Palace 2012 Brides

Originally Posted by nsg4729 View Post

If I could ever get my locations confirmed, then I will be having it in the Luna Ballroom!  How many guests do you have? I am doing by welcome dinner at El Caribeno!

24! =D 

I don't think we'd have enough for a private reception.  Even if we did, we have like ... maybe 5 dancer-types there LOL

Congrats Jamie!! Everything will work out and you will have an amazing wedding!!

Loved your review Beatyea- and from your pics, you would have no idea you had the drama that you had- I'm so sorry people are so selfish and immature!!!

My fiance graduates from Law School tomorrow- so it's going to be a big day! :) No more proofreading papers I don't understand what they are saying!!!! yaaaay! :)

Jamie I agree with Beatyea don't let it ruin your day. Just keep remembering its all about you and your FI the people that don't come will more than likely regret not coming but not your worries. Just go and have a great time!!

Beatyea - that's some crazy stuff!!! Sorry you had a beeyotch that came/didn't come to your wedding. That GM is a putz for letting her act like that but kudos to you and your hubby for not letting it get you down. I had a bridesmaid completely bail a couple of weeks ago and I haven't seen or heard from her since. She didn't come to any of my showers or bachelorette party but I really haven't cared much. I'm not one to beg for someone to be my friend. I have plenty others.

Shan congrats to you and your FI on his graduation!! I bet that takes a lot of stress off y'alls shoulders!

We got our marriage license this week for the secret "I do's" on Saturday. I can't believe it's just 3 more days!! Crazy!! And 20 days until we leave for MX!!!! Yay!!

You can check out Ladydi's review on Smile Market/Ocean Photo she really liked them and loved her pics. She has a few posted on here and they are also on the studio's facebook page. They have several price packages to choose from too. We are using them so I'll be sure to add that in my review when we get back.

Originally Posted by Renewing32 View Post

Is there anyone that bought the photo package from the resort that can tell me how their experience was? i see a lot of brides used Ivan Luckie, any info on prices?

Thanks girly! Yes it is! Now we just need to make sure he has a job lined up and we can start looking for houses!! :)

yaaaay!!! 3 and 20 days- that's so exciting!!!! :) Are you guys doing anything special for your secret i do's?

Originally Posted by mrsjdh2b View Post

Jamie I agree with Beatyea don't let it ruin your day. Just keep remembering its all about you and your FI the people that don't come will more than likely regret not coming but not your worries. Just go and have a great time!!

Beatyea - that's some crazy stuff!!! Sorry you had a beeyotch that came/didn't come to your wedding. That GM is a putz for letting her act like that but kudos to you and your hubby for not letting it get you down. I had a bridesmaid completely bail a couple of weeks ago and I haven't seen or heard from her since. She didn't come to any of my showers or bachelorette party but I really haven't cared much. I'm not one to beg for someone to be my friend. I have plenty others.

Shan congrats to you and your FI on his graduation!! I bet that takes a lot of stress off y'alls shoulders!

We got our marriage license this week for the secret "I do's" on Saturday. I can't believe it's just 3 more days!! Crazy!! And 20 days until we leave for MX!!!! Yay!!

You can check out Ladydi's review on Smile Market/Ocean Photo she really liked them and loved her pics. She has a few posted on here and they are also on the studio's facebook page. They have several price packages to choose from too. We are using them so I'll be sure to add that in my review when we get back.
Thanks a bunch!

Jamie & Beatyea: I can say that since sending out my save the dates i have recieved some serious "hate". I found that its mostly just jealousy. People that aren't happy with thmselves or their lives will try to deflect their unhappiness on other. Beatyea- you looked stunning and very happy in your photos which I'm sure put that chick in a bad mood cause she wan't to be a bride and not a girlfriend. Jamie- don't sweat the issues. Those that want to be there for you will and the ones that don't will just have to drool over your gorgeous photos when you come back and wish they were there! Congrats ladies!

Jamie - Girl, you don't need any more drama! sad.gif But I second what everyone is saying. I know you'll have a fabulous wedding and all of the crap that has happened leading up to your big day will no longer matter. I can't wait to catch a glimpse of your wedding!!

mrsjdh2b - Enjoy your secret I dos! So much fun!

Originally Posted by mrsjdh2b View Post

We arrive on June 21st. 

Originally Posted by mrsbruff2b View Post

Anybody going to be at MP June 17 - June 21st? =D

I'm embarrased to say I say an episode on Sunday.   They didn't say anything about the wedding though.

Originally Posted by stefn1218 View Post

We're planning on having our ceremony on the beach....are there any options for beach locations??? Or do they  just find you a place? We're still debating on whether or not to have the reception on the beach (knowing we have to pay a per person fee for the setup) or just go with one of the patios that overlook the beach.  Any suggestions? I have the map of the resort, but dont see any "wedding spots" on it....

Also, as embarrassed as I am to admit I've been watching it, has anyone seen "Dont Be Tardy For The Wedding?" :) Colin Cowie is the wedding planner!!!

I'm also using SMILE Market, so I'll make sure I post a good review on them when I get back.  Send me a PM with your email address and I can send you the price list that I received last month.

Originally Posted by Renewing32 View Post

Is there anyone that bought the photo package from the resort that can tell me how their experience was? i see a lot of brides used Ivan Luckie, any info on prices?

Jamie, I'm sorry to hear you're still having drama.  Focus on your happy thoughts msnwink.gif  You'll be fine and your wedding is going to be exactly what you want it to be!  I can't wait to hear all about how wonderful it was when you get back!  Happy travels!

Originally Posted by Jamie5280 View Post

Hi Ladies!!!!!!!!!!!

I haven't been on here in I don't know in how long!!!!!!  I have missed you all so!!!!!

I hope everyone's planning is going well and for those that have gotten married since mid April-Congrats!!!  And welcome any "noobies"

My new job has been crazy and I can't get on here during the day and at night, I have been super busy as well and this site has taken a serious back seat.

We leave in 11 days and I can't believe it!!!  It's starting to sink in, EEEEKKKK!!!  I still have to do my I-pod playlist, but I think I have pretty much everything else done.  I decided last minute to do a seating chart so I need to do place cards of some sort.

I have also had some SERIOUS drama going on with some of my family, to the point where I can't believe I was ever upset about my "friends"  I want to elope now!!!  I am a little afraid it's going to be my worst nightmare come true, my wedding could be ruined!  But we will have to wait and see!

We officially get married May 25th here in Denver (the day before we leave).  Yes, I thought the added stress would be great.  But I couldn't take another day off of work to do it, and I already have the 25th off.

There is what's going with me for now!!!!

I miss you all!!!

Lee-I am hoping I see you down there!!!  That would be great if I could see a bit of your wedding!!!  If not, hopefully this weekend! 

coco-not sure if you are ever on here anymore, but I hope being married is the best!!!

Beatyea-same to you sister!!!

xoxoxoxox