who's your TA Merrylee?  Are they honoring the promotions of free cocktail hours, private events, etc?

Originally Posted by merrylee View Post

I have my room block, but I didn't pay for my entire stay because my TA offers interest free payment plans.

So I ended up talking to my TA about booking the wedding and she is calling the resort for me, either tuesday or wednesday this week! We are hoping to get Janaury 28th 2012. Are there any other January brides?!

Your photos are gorgeous!!! We got ours done too but I have only seen a few. I love the first one the most - SO in love!!

Originally Posted by coconoir1908 View Post

Our Sneak Peek Engagement Photos are in. You can go to the site at http://nakeeajarvis.com/blog/ My Soror did an amazing job, we can't wait until all of the pictures are done. 

Chanel-and-Derick-blog-2-resize.jpgChanel-and-Derick-blog-3.jpgChanel-and-Derick-blog-4.jpg

I know right? One thing down... 8 million to go... haha!

I am thinking about sending out MIB thank yous to people who have booked - is that cheesy?? I couldnt afford to send them to everyone i was inviting cuz the invite list was huge but we will only have 30 - 35 people come so it will be more reasonable! What do you guys think? And what could I write on the message in a bottle besides thanks for booking!