Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Originally Posted by nsg4729 View Post

 

Had my Mexican Fiesta bridal shower this weekend.  It was sooo awesome because it was on Cinco de Mayo and we did it at Cantino Loredo which is a gourmet Mexican restaurant.  It was packed and just a ton of fun.  The bridesmaids got a photographer, so I will definitely post pics when I get them.  It was awesome!  Only 38 days until the big day and I still have a ton of stuff on my to-do list!  About to order my veil and my sand ceremony items from etsy.

 

Does anyone have a welcome brochure template they can share.  I know there are some of tons of templates, but mostly pdf, so I was curious what information you all included in the actual welcome packet.  Thanks!

Nsg4729....I actually just created a welcome letter that I put in with my OOT bags, but I wouldn't spend too much time on a welcome packet as Moon Palace gives everyone tons of brochures on everything included at the resort upon arrival. Maybe just include an itinerary for your wedding day to give the guests a heads up on a potential time schedule but other than that, MP seriously hooks everyone up with tons of info upon arrival. I can look at all the brochures they gave me and send them to you if you want.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This looks like so much fun!  Your blue wig reminds me of Kate Hudson's in Bride Wars.  Very nice!

Originally Posted by mrsjdh2b View Post

Good Morning Ladies!!

 

I had my bachelorette party this past weekend and we had such a BLAST!!! I would highly recommend a wig party if you have them in your area. We were able to take in our own booze and snacks so we drank and danced around, tried on vintage clothes and had our "hair" and makeup done, then had a photo booth session with a photographer. Then we went to a club afterwards on 6th street in Austin, which if any of your watched The Real World several years back you would have seen this area. So much fun! Here's a picture of me dolled up. We should have the professional ones back at the end of the week and I'll post one of the group.

Bachelorette.jpg

 

Great question!  I did read that on a few reviews, but I don't remember seeing the more recent brides comment. 

Originally Posted by Debra Mulkey View Post

Hi everyone! This is a question for all of the recent brides - someone mentioned they had their dress pressed at Moon Palace and the smell afterwards was AWFUL.  Did anyone else have this experience? Please reply asap!

Thanks!

 

Debra

 

Thanks for sharing that the MP gives out brochures.  I can take those items off of my welcome packet list.

Originally Posted by FutureRN2011 View Post

Nsg4729....I actually just created a welcome letter that I put in with my OOT bags, but I wouldn't spend too much time on a welcome packet as Moon Palace gives everyone tons of brochures on everything included at the resort upon arrival. Maybe just include an itinerary for your wedding day to give the guests a heads up on a potential time schedule but other than that, MP seriously hooks everyone up with tons of info upon arrival. I can look at all the brochures they gave me and send them to you if you want.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks ladies!! It was so much fun!!

Originally Posted by nsg4729 View Post

Had my Mexican Fiesta bridal shower this weekend.  It was sooo awesome because it was on Cinco de Mayo and we did it at Cantino Loredo which is a gourmet Mexican restaurant.  It was packed and just a ton of fun.  The bridesmaids got a photographer, so I will definitely post pics when I get them.  It was awesome!  Only 38 days until the big day and I still have a ton of stuff on my to-do list!  About to order my veil and my sand ceremony items from etsy.

 

Does anyone have a welcome brochure template they can share.  I know there are some of tons of templates, but mostly pdf, so I was curious what information you all included in the actual welcome packet.  Thanks!

Here's what I put together....parts of it were borrowed from other brides on here.

 

 

Travel Brochure.pub

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Our photographer just uploaded our engagement pics. Thought I would share a few of my favorites so far. Going to have a hard time choosing which ones to print out of nearly 300 images!

Tassie & Jonathan Engagement 014.jpgTassie & Jonathan Engagement 050.jpgTassie & Jonathan Engagement 052.jpgTassie & Jonathan Engagement 239.jpgTassie & Jonathan Engagement 255.jpg

 

I posted the third picture so you all can see my FI personality. He's such a joker constantly making me laugh! Love!!
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OMG beautiful pictures... Love the Texas shirts....

Originally Posted by mrsjdh2b View Post

Our photographer just uploaded our engagement pics. Thought I would share a few of my favorites so far. Going to have a hard time choosing which ones to print out of nearly 300 images!

Tassie & Jonathan Engagement 014.jpgTassie & Jonathan Engagement 050.jpgTassie & Jonathan Engagement 052.jpgTassie & Jonathan Engagement 239.jpgTassie & Jonathan Engagement 255.jpg

 

I posted the third picture so you all can see my FI personality. He's such a joker constantly making me laugh! Love!!
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Love the pics girl!!!!! Makes me more excited for my sneak peak on facebook hopefully this weekend for mine...I don't think I can wait the 3-4 weeks to get all our pics!!! lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks so much for this.. saves me a head ache :D

Originally Posted by FutureRN2011 View Post

Nsg4729....I actually just created a welcome letter that I put in with my OOT bags, but I wouldn't spend too much time on a welcome packet as Moon Palace gives everyone tons of brochures on everything included at the resort upon arrival. Maybe just include an itinerary for your wedding day to give the guests a heads up on a potential time schedule but other than that, MP seriously hooks everyone up with tons of info upon arrival. I can look at all the brochures they gave me and send them to you if you want.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Best Destination Wedding Sponsors



    Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter
  • Posts

    • Very thought provoking article it really helped me set up my strategies regarding. READ MORE : Login to Hotmail, Outlook using a Windows or Mac web browser Launch your web browser and login: Firstly, you need to launch your Windows or Mac web browser. Once you have successfully done so, go to the Hotmail sign in page:  http://hotmailaccount1811.blogspot.com Enter your email address and password: Once you have reached the Outlook sign-in page, you need to enter your Hotmail email address followed by your password then click Next. Congratulations, you have signed in: On the next page, select Sign In. Feel free to explore the services that are available to 
    • OMG these are incredible! Seriously blown away by the thoughtful detail you have put into every aspect of your gifts, your guests are going to be amazed! Props to you for adding so many personal touches and putting in so much time to make these gifts amazing!
    • These bags are amazing!! You are so organized and detailed, I am so impressed! I LOVE the Vistaprint stuff you ordered, the logo is so cute, I love your personalization!
    • I love etsy!! It's a great place to find personalized gifts without such a hefty price tag. I was thinking of getting my bridesmaids personalized necklaces with their names on them. I found these ones that are affordable and you can pick the chain length and different fonts, so you can really make them your own and pick what you know each bridesmaid will want. https://www.etsy.com/listing/595334072/personalized-name-necklace-stainless?ga_order=most_relevant&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_search_query=personalized necklace&ref=sc_gallery-3-9&plkey=a8662525c53ec285c1b46b0f308162d0591edff8:595334072
    • Hi everyone, I am so happy that I am getting married to the love of my life. He proposed me and we are getting married within in a couple of months. And I have started preparations for my big day. I am super excited about a lot of things and also worried about many things.I have some inhibitions about my face and skin. Since I am a working woman, I have never got much time for personal care. This is the right time for it now. I need  proper medical grade skin care. Want to improve my skin tone and texture  I read some details about it here, https://www.mcleanclinic.com/nonsurgical-procedures/non-surgical/skin-care/, and found it really helpful. Can anyone of you suggest me some more tips? Like what I can do at home to have a glow on my face?  Thanks in advance.
  • Topics

×