I'm interested!

Originally Posted by krsmith View Post

Just bought my first items for our OOT bags! Woo Hoo! Some cute little scented hand sanitizers for $1 at Target! They came in blue, green, and orange! Not our colors but I'm am ok with that! I decided to buy 50...a TOTAL guesstimate! I hope I don't end up with a large surplus after wards...or somehow run out! 

So excited!! Now I really need to sit down and think about what I want to put in the bags for sure! 

I really like those color changing cups, but they only sell in BULK! Anyone be interested in going in on some?

I don't really know...something pretty simple. I wonder if they could do more than one? If not, maybe a Starfish or Palm Tree and something like "Cancun 2012". 

Originally Posted by merrylee View Post

What kind of design are you looking to use on those kelly?

Oh this is awesome! I'm glad people are interested! I think I would need around 50ish...hard to say at this point...we have about 25 confirmed "YES" responses, but we invited like 120 people. I think if enough of us were in on it we could make the 250 easily! Woo Hoo!

299 DAY FOR MEEEEEE!!!! 

I am also trying to plan a 2012 wedding at MP and haven't heard a thing back! Where did you learn about the WC in Miami? I had no idea they didnt book weddings 2012 weddings until 2012!

Originally Posted by FutureMrsHammer View Post

I am a Moon Palace 2012 bride also!! I just sent Pilar, in the Miami office, an e-mail today asking when the 2012 wedding contracts will be available! We are planning on a June wedding!

I had no idea until I just read this post that the contracts don't come out until 2012 for 2012 weddings! How did you learn about Pilar in Miami? I am interested in trying to get in touch with someone!

You need to go onto their website and fill out a request form. http://weddings.palaceresorts.com/ They do take their sweet time in responding. If you are at all like me I am impatient, so I CALLED the number on the website a couple days after I sent in the request in. The thing you have to remember about this whole thing is that you will be waiting quite a bit. They do a ton of weddings, so of course they get behind! 

Originally Posted by kris10kay View Post

I had no idea until I just read this post that the contracts don't come out until 2012 for 2012 weddings! How did you learn about Pilar in Miami? I am interested in trying to get in touch with someone!