lol feel free to ask away and you can email me ladydi1844@aol.com. I really relied on the girection of brides before me and i really want to try to pay it forward lol

Alberto at the Sunrise salon did my hair and he was FABULOUS. Amazing. I can't say enough great things about him. He is as good as everyone says. Book him early. Sofia did my daughter and she sucked. I was very disappointed. It is very windy but the saide thing seems to hold up pretty well. I was deflated by the end of the night but it was still cute but it lasted throughout the ceremony. I have a live feed of the ceremony so I can send you the link. You see my hair blowing a little but it looks cute not stupid lol. no mosquitos at Tucan but I did get eaten up at Traitorria the night before at the Golf course although the food was great. I was not hot at all- the breeze was great for that. Although I couldn't sit too much lol. I loved my dress and wore it all night to the swing bar and everything. I would have slept in it if my husband would have let me lmao. I don't know about the welcome dinner.. I did it at Arrecifies and while I wasn't crazy about the dinner there the ambience is great and it is really nice place. La Traitorria was good food but the bugs were tough to take. I love the Mohanana )whatever) chinese food in sunrise but it might not be fancy enough. sorry I am not good with that lol.

Thanks girls. it was a dream come true!

Originally Posted by mrsbruff2b View Post

You are simply gorgeous!!

I am like... a zillion questions!!!

Who did your hair?  How was the wind?  Did you guys do a beach ceremony?  How were the mosquitoes (if any) at Tucan Terrace?  What time did you guys do your ceremony/reception?  What restaurant would you recommend for the wedding dinner? Were you hot in your dress (mine also has a satin bodice)?

I would love to see the video!! Please PM it to me!~

What time was your ceremony at?  Where was it?  Was the sun in anyone's eyes? Did you guys do a private reception or just the dinner reservation?  (If you guys did the dinner reservation were you able to do a first dance or anything there)?

Thanks so much!!

Originally Posted by ladydi1844 View Post

lol feel free to ask away and you can email me ladydi1844@aol.com. I really relied on the girection of brides before me and i really want to try to pay it forward lol

Alberto at the Sunrise salon did my hair and he was FABULOUS. Amazing. I can't say enough great things about him. He is as good as everyone says. Book him early. Sofia did my daughter and she sucked. I was very disappointed. It is very windy but the saide thing seems to hold up pretty well. I was deflated by the end of the night but it was still cute but it lasted throughout the ceremony. I have a live feed of the ceremony so I can send you the link. You see my hair blowing a little but it looks cute not stupid lol. no mosquitos at Tucan but I did get eaten up at Traitorria the night before at the Golf course although the food was great. I was not hot at all- the breeze was great for that. Although I couldn't sit too much lol. I loved my dress and wore it all night to the swing bar and everything. I would have slept in it if my husband would have let me lmao. I don't know about the welcome dinner.. I did it at Arrecifies and while I wasn't crazy about the dinner there the ambience is great and it is really nice place. La Traitorria was good food but the bugs were tough to take. I love the Mohanana )whatever) chinese food in sunrise but it might not be fancy enough. sorry I am not good with that lol.

Thanks girls. it was a dream come true!

Very excited to announce that our first couple has booked their trip!!!!! Its my mom and stepfather but I could not be happier that they are the ones to get the ball rolling with guests booking..only 263 left!!!

Ladydi..i CANNOT wait to read more about youre review..I plan on using Zuniga istead of lugging everything down with me. Any other helpful pointers???

Thats great! I remember even after we booked, once the first guest booked..I was like "its really happening...in Mexico!!!"

Originally Posted by Speckles121 View Post

Very excited to announce that our first couple has booked their trip!!!!! Its my mom and stepfather but I could not be happier that they are the ones to get the ball rolling with guests booking..only 263 left!!!

Ladydi..i CANNOT wait to read more about youre review..I plan on using Zuniga istead of lugging everything down with me. Any other helpful pointers???

It feels ALOT more real knowing that we will have at least 2 guests there!! smile29.gif

Originally Posted by Smoylan View Post

Thats great! I remember even after we booked, once the first guest booked..I was like "its really happening...in Mexico!!!"

Our ceremony was at 4:00 PM and in the Tucan Gazebo so there was no sun in your eyes in the Gazebo. I did a private reception in the Tucan Terrace. The dinner was free because I made 60 nights but I would have done it anyway. I LOVED the terrace the gorgeous beach right behind you. It was so breathtaking and the sound system is all you need. The guy played my playlist that I spent months creating which everyone danced to for hours. We had the ceremony at 4:00 and the cocktail at 5:00 so I brought everyone over to do pics until the cocktail and than we took our pics and got to the cocktail hour about 20 minutes before the reception which was all right there and perfectly set up. We did a first dance as the sun was setting at 6:00 PM and than we ate for about 35 minutes than we did the cutting the cake and I set off the dance music lol. After that we just danced and it flew by. I wanted to extend another hour but hubby was tired. One thing...do the horse and carriage. it made my husband cry and my guests were completely blown away. It is amazing.

Originally Posted by mrsbruff2b View Post

I would love to see the video!! Please PM it to me!~

What time was your ceremony at?  Where was it?  Was the sun in anyone's eyes? Did you guys do a private reception or just the dinner reservation?  (If you guys did the dinner reservation were you able to do a first dance or anything there)?

Thanks so much!!

Congrats on becoming a MRS.!!!!  You looked beautiful!  And thanks for all the info!!!!

Originally Posted by ladydi1844 View Post

Our ceremony was at 4:00 PM and in the Tucan Gazebo so there was no sun in your eyes in the Gazebo. I did a private reception in the Tucan Terrace. The dinner was free because I made 60 nights but I would have done it anyway. I LOVED the terrace the gorgeous beach right behind you. It was so breathtaking and the sound system is all you need. The guy played my playlist that I spent months creating which everyone danced to for hours. We had the ceremony at 4:00 and the cocktail at 5:00 so I brought everyone over to do pics until the cocktail and than we took our pics and got to the cocktail hour about 20 minutes before the reception which was all right there and perfectly set up. We did a first dance as the sun was setting at 6:00 PM and than we ate for about 35 minutes than we did the cutting the cake and I set off the dance music lol. After that we just danced and it flew by. I wanted to extend another hour but hubby was tired. One thing...do the horse and carriage. it made my husband cry and my guests were completely blown away. It is amazing.

Hey ladies- thought I would share that we legally got married yesterday!!!!  It was exciting but short and sweet so it didn't feel like a wedding and doesn't feel like we are married so we are happy about that since we didn't want to feel like we were doing it twice.  We so can't wait for the "real" one next month!!!

YAYYYY congrats!!! Quote:

Originally Posted by beatyea View Post

Hey ladies- thought I would share that we legally got married yesterday!!!!  It was exciting but short and sweet so it didn't feel like a wedding and doesn't feel like we are married so we are happy about that since we didn't want to feel like we were doing it twice.  We so can't wait for the "real" one next month!!!