Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hi Ladies,

 

I wanted to share my Boarding Pass STDs made by Sarah from Sproullie Designs.  I will be sending them out the 2nd week of April so that everyone will receive them by April 21, 2011.

 

401.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Wow, that's great! I'm not too familiar with photoshop! Do you have a templete you could possibly send me? 
 

Originally Posted by SummerDawn View Post

Thanks :) Yea mostly photoshop elements actually! I found the palm tree background online and went from there. It actually didn't take me that long either. The hardest part was deciding on fonts!!

 



 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I can definitly send you a template once I am done all my editing and have printed them. If you could get a copy of photoshop elements it would be easy for you to make changes!!

 

Originally Posted by shan0487 View Post


Wow, that's great! I'm not too familiar with photoshop! Do you have a templete you could possibly send me? 
 



 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

great, thanks! that would be wonderful! :)  Is that just the basic photoshop program?  I think I have some sort of photoshop on my home computer, I'll have to check out what it is!

 

Originally Posted by SummerDawn View Post

I can definitly send you a template once I am done all my editing and have printed them. If you could get a copy of photoshop elements it would be easy for you to make changes!!

 



 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I booked right through MP- I would email her- she responds very quickly then you will have it writing (thats what I have to I can print it out in case they try not to give it to me)

 

Originally Posted by JLCarrera View Post





That's great to hear! I may call her again tomorrow morning. Did you book directly through MP Reservations or through a TA? I'm just wondering why I was given a different response. I booked the wedding directly with MP but have yet to book our rooms and flights.



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Well she did say the promos won't be out til May and June so she told me to wait on the room block for promotions
 

Originally Posted by JLCarrera View Post




Thanks for the info. Maybe it's just my TA that is being difficult! I found her through Destination Weddings thinking that it would be easier for my guests but now I'm having serious doubts. I suppose I could just eat the $50.00 I paid and contact the TA my family usually uses. I'm still confused though as to why Michelle, the Miami WC, told me that promos wouldn't be available until May. If I could confirm that my guests and I would be entitled to at least the $1,500.00 resort credit I would have no second thoughts about booking immediately Thanks for letting me vent girls!

 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OMG i have been sitting around doing nothing for the past few weeks now i log on and u guys are all busy bees so jealous idk what to do.This might be a dumb question but Am i suppose to have a contract with my TA all she said was let me know when your ready for a room block. We havent done a room block because we have not even sent out our STD we are having a hard time figuring out who we really want to invite lol, plus we ordered some spanish STDs for some family members in mexico, Does anybody think we need another website set up in spanish or should we just translate everything on the same website? im confused :(. Is everyone contacting there WC though email i emailed mine about 3 weeks ago and have heard nothing grrrr

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My TA (who we works with all the time) said the same thing since we will be paying for our stay up front.  We have ours set-up so that everyone will have a month to put their inital down payment of $150 down and then begin their monthly payments.  This way we will have an early head count, although we know we will have some late comers.  I do not have and have never had a contract with my TA however; I do save all of my emails.  I would recommend a website all in Spanish as your other (if you have tons of information on their) maybe too lengthy.  Just my opinion of course.  Our Philosopy was to invite everyone (well not everyone) so that no one feels left out. 

 

Originally Posted by lilstar714 View Post

OMG i have been sitting around doing nothing for the past few weeks now i log on and u guys are all busy bees so jealous idk what to do.This might be a dumb question but Am i suppose to have a contract with my TA all she said was let me know when your ready for a room block. We havent done a room block because we have not even sent out our STD we are having a hard time figuring out who we really want to invite lol, plus we ordered some spanish STDs for some family members in mexico, Does anybody think we need another website set up in spanish or should we just translate everything on the same website? im confused :(. Is everyone contacting there WC though email i emailed mine about 3 weeks ago and have heard nothing grrrr



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We have not set up an "official" contract with our TA. But once we set up a room block, we have to put up an initial payment that will ultimately go towards our stay at MP. I told everyone we would be making the room block available in April. So far I really like having a TA. There are times I had some confusion about what MP told me about what we would have to pay for a room block and our TA contacted them to make sure they would honor the lowest amount...even if people went through our TA. She will go to bat for us if we ever have any problems! I definitely make sure I keep EVERY email I send/receive in a folder just in case! No matter what, get everything in writing!

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OH!

 

We also booked our TTD!!! Somehow the heavens opened up and heard my prayers to have Matt/Sol from Del Sol do our TTD, and by some miracle we are able to do it!!!! I am so excited! Ohhhh baby! I am gonna have to start practicing my "skinny" poses! pinkie.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×