Moon Palace 2012 Brides

Okay ladies so I asked "if we qualify for a free private reception do we have to pay for it first and then get reimbursed" (which you all answered for me before I got a reply) Then I got an email from my on site wedding coordinator who told me the "if the private function is given as a group benefit it is for te first two hours"!?! Does this mean it is only free for the first two hours??

The Moon Palace is so popular for weddings and a unique resort to capture weddings at! You will love you wedding day there... almost as much as I do shooting it! :-)

Here is a link to my last wedding there:

Moon Palace Wedding: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150167567514487.314165.18683524486&type=3

Let me know if you have any questions... about photography or the Moon Palace Resort.

Best of luck with all your plans.

Linkn

Moon Palace Resort Wedding with Kids

Moon 1.jpg

Moon 4.jpg

Moon 2.jpg

Moon 3.jpg

Yes the free reception is for 2 hours only and than you have to pay the $60 additional each table and you have to pay for the cocktail party. It really comes out to almost the same thing lol. If you get unlimited free events than you only have to pay extra if u do the beach or rooftops and that's just the additional fee for special locations.

I am so excited today I got a whole bunch of DIY projects started. All the tags and labels printed at work so I can work on them over the weekend. my bags came and i am not thrilled with them but what can you do. i called the company and they will not take them back because they were personalized. i hate David's bridals they have the worst customer service. But I am not going to let that affect my great mood lol. I am so happy because my biggest pain was the key card holders until the great and wonderful COCO told me to just get the avery badges and that totally saved me. (I LOVE COCO I LOVE COCO lol) see me doing the dance lol. 

I also got the first pic of my swarovsky ankle bracelets I am getting for my girls and they are so freaking cute and such an amazing price. She even has these gorgeous jewelry boxes and it looks like I spent so much money. They are so high class looking I heart them ;)anklet.jpg

LadyDi thanks for the shout outs, your the best! hug2.gif  I'm so very glad that the key card holders worked out for you! That's a bummer about the bags but I know that you can and will make them work! 

Your jewels are so very cute, I heart the color.

Have a FAB DIY weekend

Originally Posted by ladydi1844 View Post

Yes the free reception is for 2 hours only and than you have to pay the $60 additional each table and you have to pay for the cocktail party. It really comes out to almost the same thing lol. If you get unlimited free events than you only have to pay extra if u do the beach or rooftops and that's just the additional fee for special locations.

I am so excited today I got a whole bunch of DIY projects started. All the tags and labels printed at work so I can work on them over the weekend. my bags came and i am not thrilled with them but what can you do. i called the company and they will not take them back because they were personalized. i hate David's bridals they have the worst customer service. But I am not going to let that affect my great mood lol. I am so happy because my biggest pain was the key card holders until the great and wonderful COCO told me to just get the avery badges and that totally saved me. (I LOVE COCO I LOVE COCO lol) see me doing the dance lol. 

I also got the first pic of my swarovsky ankle bracelets I am getting for my girls and they are so freaking cute and such an amazing price. She even has these gorgeous jewelry boxes and it looks like I spent so much money. They are so high class looking I heart them ;)anklet.jpg

Hi Ladydi, I love the jewels as well.  Nice color.  I got my bags the other day,and I am also having second thoughts about them (dont kill me CoCo)! LOL. Also to piggy back on what you said about CoCo, it is 100 % true.  SHE is AWESOME!!!!!

Ladies, I humbly thank you for the shout outs!  This site and the ability to meet FAB ladies such as yourselves is by far the BEST!  It has been said that "women don't help women for fear of so many things" yet this site proves them all wrong. 

From this site many have found a creative side that one never knew that they had. Yet if it wasn't for this site, many talents may have gone unfounded or unnoticed.  I do what I can, from what I know and/or what I have researched.  I share what I have gone through to possible save others for hours of turmoil in cutting etc.... so there is no need to thank me for what this site has provided me. 

Make it grand, Make it count and most of all Make it so that others are inspired by the very same creative spirit that was fostered by this site (Pay it Forward)

Originally Posted by Palacebridex2 View Post

Hi Ladydi, I love the jewels as well.  Nice color.  I got my bags the other day,and I am also having second thoughts about them (dont kill me CoCo)! LOL. Also to piggy back on what you said about CoCo, it is 100 % true.  SHE is AWESOME!!!!!

These are so awesome!!! Where did you get them? How much were they? I love anything with stars!!!
And thanks for clarifying the reception question :)

Where did you get your maracas? I'm looking for something from Mexico to include in our OOT bags.

Originally Posted by Jamie5280 View Post

Hello Everyone!

It looks like a lot of you had a great weekend!

I actually have gotten several items for our wedding.  The key card holders came in along with the coil wristlets to go with them.  Our Maracas came in as well.  I was able to purchase our OOT bags from Target and I can't wait to start filling those!  Now the fun stuff can begin!

Hope everyone is doing well!

Aww!  He is so cute!  Especially the sleeping picture!  I could just squeeze him all day.  Happy to hear he's adjusting to the living arrangements. 

Originally Posted by coconoir1908 View Post

Quick update non-DIY but puppy related ;-)

My lil Cesar has accomplished the task of going up stairs.  Although, he is still a little apprehensive we support him in his journey and make a big deal when he finally scoots up the last step. Going down the steps will come later whew LOL  He is more comfortable around the house and goes about freely with supervision.

I had to send some of his outfits back as they were either too small or too big here is one that fits.

Cesar.jpg

I'm so sleepy my mom had me running around the house and playing ball.. Yawn

get-attachment.aspx.jpg

You look stunning!  Enjoy your big day!

Originally Posted by kris10kay View Post

Wedding dress!

Ok ladies! I had a fabkend, picked up my finished dress, hair colored, eyelashes done! and now it's just waiting to leave on Wednesday & get MARRIED saturday! Here are a few pictures!  Thank you to everyone who helped this website has been AMAZING!!!

Program fans that flip open!

These are the program fans that flip open!My new last name come Saturday!

My soon to be last name! <3

Try www.amols.com  The are great quality and come in sets. 

Boy oy boy he is still such a cutie but coming into his own.  Whew LOL

Originally Posted by AlmostMrsRJF View Post

Where did you get your maracas? I'm looking for something from Mexico to include in our OOT bags.

Aww!  He is so cute!  Especially the sleeping picture!  I could just squeeze him all day.  Happy to hear he's adjusting to the living arrangements. 

You look stunning!  Enjoy your big day!