Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Happy New Year Coco!

 

I am finally getting the opportunity to catch up on all of the updates from this forum and saw your update and just started to crack the hell up!  thatswck.gifYour cousin is the one missing out, so...let that go because nine times out of ten, whatever her reasons are for not wanting to celebratie in your day are HER Issues and not yours.  Girl! keep it movin...it's a sign from the most high that her presence is NOT warranted. Your day is to be filled with love...The most high knows when to MOVE the things that are not worthy in your life.  Now...let's keep our fingers crossed that the check does not bounce as I am sure that the extra $300 will come in handy!cheesy.gif

 

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Happy New Year Buttahfly!!! 

 

Praying that all is well. The check is written on her husband's account so we should be good, but you know I will update you if it do.  LOL

I have no love loss at all (I'm just not that kind of person.) My aunt has since called and offered some reasoning  for my cousin.  However; since she is 27 my aunt calling me doesn't count.  So, just like I told my Aunt "I don't know anything since you didn't tell me anything.  Until I hear from her, our conversation is null & void."  No Excuses (as I learned in my pledging days)

 

How are you? How's wedding planning
 

Originally Posted by buttahfly2012 View Post

Happy New Year Coco!

 

I am finally getting the opportunity to catch up on all of the updates from this forum and saw your update and just started to crack the hell up!  thatswck.gifYour cousin is the one missing out, so...let that go because nine times out of ten, whatever her reasons are for not wanting to celebratie in your day are HER Issues and not yours.  Girl! keep it movin...it's a sign from the most high that her presence is NOT warranted. Your day is to be filled with love...The most high knows when to MOVE the things that are not worthy in your life.  Now...let's keep our fingers crossed that the check does not bounce as I am sure that the extra $300 will come in handy!cheesy.gif

 

 

 

 

 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes & No!  Irregardless, of how many room nights you get you , re eligible have to pay up front (well either with your coord or upon check-out) and then you will be reimbursed a few weeks later.  If you don't qualify for the reception the table are $400 per table.  If you like I can send you some information via email that will tell you the cost of the events. 
 

Originally Posted by kellykanester View Post

I am confused, if we get 75 rooms nights we still have to pay 400 per table of 10 ??



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They are not hidden at all!! Your Miami coord can send you the info but I'll send tomorrow once in settled at work. If you go to the palace website under group benefits you will see where one may fall in the room nights etc.. Hopefully once I send the info tomorrow that will provide more clarity

yes please, kelly.kanester@live.ca :)

 

I can't believe all the hidden costs, it's crazy !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wait I'm confused- even if you have the 75 room nights you still have to pay for everything first?  
 

Originally Posted by coconoir1908 View Post

Yes & No!  Irregardless, of how many room nights you get you , re eligible have to pay up front (well either with your coord or upon check-out) and then you will be reimbursed a few weeks later.  If you don't qualify for the reception the table are $400 per table.  If you like I can send you some information via email that will tell you the cost of the events. 
 



 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

From my understanding, regardless what group perk you qualify for, you must pay MP. In a matter of weeks you will receive your refund. Crazy I know but this is a common theme from 2010 & 2011 brides. Unless this has changed (talk to your coord) be ready to pay.

Wait I'm confused- even if you have the 75 room nights you still have to pay for everything first?  

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by coconoir1908 View Post

 

Yes & No!  Irregardless, of how many room nights you get you , re eligible have to pay up front (well either with your coord or upon check-out) and then you will be reimbursed a few weeks later.  If you don't qualify for the reception the table are $400 per table.  If you like I can send you some information via email that will tell you the cost of the events. 

 

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow, thanks for the heads up coco! I was totally unaware of that! Guess we need to set aside some extra $!

 

Originally Posted by coconoir1908 View Post

From my understanding, regardless what group perk you qualify for, you must pay MP. In a matter of weeks you will receive your refund. Crazy I know but this is a common theme from 2010 & 2011 brides. Unless this has changed (talk to your coord) be ready to pay.


 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I sent an email to my coord. She's out of the until the 15th but I will follow-up & post a response from here. I also emailed my Miami contact.

Wow, thanks for the heads up coco! I was totally unaware of that! Guess we need to set aside some extra $!

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by coconoir1908 View Post

 

From my understanding, regardless what group perk you qualify for, you must pay MP. In a matter of weeks you will receive your refund. Crazy I know but this is a common theme from 2010 & 2011 brides. Unless this has changed (talk to your coord) be ready to pay.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Best Destination Wedding Sponsors



    Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter
  • Posts

    • Searching for discount wool wedding dresses? Browse David's Bridal wedding dresses for sale, including discount plus size & designer wedding dresses online now!
    • Online shopping for Magic Kits & Accessories from a great selection at Toys & Games Store
    • Hi my husband and I are renewing our wedding vows at dreams Punta cana resort and spot QE hace the ultimate dream package but it's very simple the resort is charging a whole lot for decorations any one ever bought their own decorations to the resort they also charge to put your decorations up.
    • How to login Hotmail? Today I am going to show you how to login to any Hotmail account on Desktop and Mobile. If you have a Hotmail account but you don’t know how to sign in Hotmail, this post helps you login Hotmail easy way with pictures. If you don’t have Hotmail account, of course, let Sign up Hotmail. And now, Here is how to sign in Hotmail.
       
    • I and my partner are going to get married on August 12th. We met each other through a lesbian dating website. Both of us want that day to be a memorable day. We are in confused on which dress to wear for the wedding ceremony. Any suggestion on lesbian wedding dress? I prefer white, whereas my partner prefers of-white. Which one do you think will look good? Should we go for same dress or different one? Share your thoughts.
  • Topics

×