Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Threecheer2.gifcheer2.gifcheer2.gifeverything looks great love the colors.

Flowers look great love the bling !!!

 

Not sure what you can use to to cut the wire other than wire cutters or scissors.

 

When I did my flowers I twisted the wire then used a pair of heavy duty scissors to cut the wire ,then a nail file to make the ends smooth.

 

 

 



 

Originally Posted by kris10kay View Post

I have really been slacking on trying to upload pictures on here but I finally figured it out! Here are a few pictures, my passports & STD for the AHR and a picture of the bouquets my sister and I made. The diamond wraps are actually pushed together so its one single wrap but I didnt take a picture of that...Does anyone know how to cut the bottom of the bouquets? I tried wire cutters but the wire is too thick and I need a nice clean cut! ..help please cheesy.gif

 

 

 

 

 

 

Passport invite

 

 

STD for our AHR

 


 

post-39358-138622332583_thumb.jpg

post-39358-138622332588_thumb.jpg

post-39358-138622332591_thumb.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That's the thing!  I think I am doing luggage tags, but I found something a little different I wanted to do for that....but....I don't know??????

 

Thanks for the input!!!  I will show FI and see what he thinks!
 

Originally Posted by coconoir1908 View Post

Questions are you doing luggage tags prior to departure?  If so then go with your first idea as it's more vibrant.  If not then, I to like the one that say "Moon Palace Cancun Mexico 2012 the best" The top right picture though is a bit dull (IMO) it just doesn't pop like the rest.
 



 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OH Wow!!!  I really really like the Passports and the STD's!!!!!
 

Originally Posted by kris10kay View Post

I have really been slacking on trying to upload pictures on here but I finally figured it out! Here are a few pictures, my passports & STD for the AHR and a picture of the bouquets my sister and I made. The diamond wraps are actually pushed together so its one single wrap but I didnt take a picture of that...Does anyone know how to cut the bottom of the bouquets? I tried wire cutters but the wire is too thick and I need a nice clean cut! ..help please cheesy.gif

 

 

 

 

 

 

Passport invite

 

 

STD for our AHR

 


 

post-44087-138622332617_thumb.jpg

post-44087-138622332622_thumb.jpg

post-44087-138622332625_thumb.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites



Thanks! I even tried calling local florists to see if they could help cut them and they laughed at me lol

Originally Posted by YWS2012 View Post

Threecheer2.gifcheer2.gifcheer2.gifeverything looks great love the colors.

Flowers look great love the bling !!!

 

Not sure what you can use to to cut the wire other than wire cutters or scissors.

 

When I did my flowers I twisted the wire then used a pair of heavy duty scissors to cut the wire ,then a nail file to make the ends smooth.

 

 

 



 



 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Love the STDs and Invites..great colors also. 
 

Originally Posted by kris10kay View Post

I have really been slacking on trying to upload pictures on here but I finally figured it out! Here are a few pictures, my passports & STD for the AHR and a picture of the bouquets my sister and I made. The diamond wraps are actually pushed together so its one single wrap but I didnt take a picture of that...Does anyone know how to cut the bottom of the bouquets? I tried wire cutters but the wire is too thick and I need a nice clean cut! ..help please cheesy.gif

 

 

 

 

 

 

Passport invite

 

 

STD for our AHR

 


 

post-27911-13862233268_thumb.jpg

post-27911-138622332687_thumb.jpg

post-27911-13862233269_thumb.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello my dear ladies,

 

Well, these week has been pretty quite thus far and it feels pretty good ;-)  I'm winding down from my DIY withdraw and really looking forward to my Decor venture after the holidays.  Our puppy Shakespeare has been renamed (Shakespeare was given by the breeders to avoid calling them puppy 1, puppy 2.)  As a family we chose Cesar Chavez (a former boxer born in Mexico, who has a dynamic record 107 wins 86 by which are by KOs.)  Yes, I'm a a boxing fan!  In closing, I had to make a post office run today and I received my lovely wedding day jewels from Chelsea cheer2.gif I don't know how many orders I have placed with Chelsea to-date, but I do know that each time I am more amazed at her work.  I can't wait until the wedding (not to rush it) but I know that Chelsea will work her MAGIC on my wedding sash that's full of Pearls and Swarovski crystals.  So without further ado here is my wedding day collection! Please forgive my apperance I just finished working out. 

 

Necklace and Earrings

photo(4).JPGphoto(5).JPG

photo(3).JPG

 

Bracelet that was not apart of the collection but matched perfectly!  I will not wear this on the wedding day however; it will be worn in Mexico.  ;-) 

photo(12).JPGphoto(11).JPG

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

YAY! I'm so glad you got everything today!! Everything looks stunning on you (no surprise there :) 

 

Loving the Cesar Chavez name for the pup :)  Thanks for posting, Coco!! XOXO
 

Originally Posted by coconoir1908 View Post

Hello my dear ladies,

 

Well, these week has been pretty quite thus far and it feels pretty good ;-)  I'm winding down from my DIY withdraw and really looking forward to my Decor venture after the holidays.  Our puppy Shakespeare has been renamed (Shakespeare was given by the breeders to avoid calling them puppy 1, puppy 2.)  As a family we chose Cesar Chavez (a former boxer born in Mexico, who has a dynamic record 107 wins 86 by which are by KOs.)  Yes, I'm a a boxing fan!  In closing, I had to make a post office run today and I received my lovely wedding day jewels from Chelsea cheer2.gif I don't know how many orders I have placed with Chelsea to-date, but I do know that each time I am more amazed at her work.  I can't wait until the wedding (not to rush it) but I know that Chelsea will work her MAGIC on my wedding sash that's full of Pearls and Swarovski crystals.  So without further ado here is my wedding day collection! Please forgive my apperance I just finished working out. 

 

Necklace and Earrings

photo(4).JPGphoto(5).JPG

photo(3).JPG

 

Bracelet that was not apart of the collection but matched perfectly!  I will not wear this on the wedding day however; it will be worn in Mexico.  ;-) 

photo(12).JPGphoto(11).JPG

 

 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

To all my sweet MP Goddesses of 2012,

 

I wanted to simply say THANK YOU to each and every one of you. This thread has been incredible and I've loved working with you on designing your custom jewels and sharing stories. I just wanted to drop a note since I'll be leaving for 2 weeks tomorrow and probably won't get back on here later.  I hope all of you have an amazing holiday season with friends and family...LOTS to look forward to for all of you in 2012! Thanks for putting a smile on my face so often :) You've truly made what I get to do on a daily basis even better than I could have ever imagined.

 

Sending you all a virtual ::champagne cheers:: cheesy.gif Happy Holidays! ⥠⤠â¥

 

Off to find more inspiration to share with all of you! plane.gif XOXO 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wishing you and yours a great, Blessed and safe Holiday Season!

 


 

Originally Posted by bondgirl0072010 View Post

To all my sweet MP Goddesses of 2012,

 

I wanted to simply say THANK YOU to each and every one of you. This thread has been incredible and I've loved working with you on designing your custom jewels and sharing stories. I just wanted to drop a note since I'll be leaving for 2 weeks tomorrow and probably won't get back on here later.  I hope all of you have an amazing holiday season with friends and family...LOTS to look forward to for all of you in 2012! Thanks for putting a smile on my face so often :) You've truly made what I get to do on a daily basis even better than I could have ever imagined.

 

Sending you all a virtual ::champagne cheers:: cheesy.gif Happy Holidays! ⥠⤠â¥

 

Off to find more inspiration to share with all of you! plane.gif XOXO 

 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Hi Coco, it's been a while since I've been on here.  I love, love love your jewelry!  & the name is so cute!! Ttyl!

Originally Posted by coconoir1908 View Post

Hello my dear ladies,

 

Well, these week has been pretty quite thus far and it feels pretty good ;-)  I'm winding down from my DIY withdraw and really looking forward to my Decor venture after the holidays.  Our puppy Shakespeare has been renamed (Shakespeare was given by the breeders to avoid calling them puppy 1, puppy 2.)  As a family we chose Cesar Chavez (a former boxer born in Mexico, who has a dynamic record 107 wins 86 by which are by KOs.)  Yes, I'm a a boxing fan!  In closing, I had to make a post office run today and I received my lovely wedding day jewels from Chelsea cheer2.gif I don't know how many orders I have placed with Chelsea to-date, but I do know that each time I am more amazed at her work.  I can't wait until the wedding (not to rush it) but I know that Chelsea will work her MAGIC on my wedding sash that's full of Pearls and Swarovski crystals.  So without further ado here is my wedding day collection! Please forgive my apperance I just finished working out. 

 

Necklace and Earrings

photo(4).JPGphoto(5).JPG

photo(3).JPG

 

Bracelet that was not apart of the collection but matched perfectly!  I will not wear this on the wedding day however; it will be worn in Mexico.  ;-) 

photo(12).JPGphoto(11).JPG

 

 



 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Best Destination Wedding Sponsors



    Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter
  • Posts

    • Very thought provoking article it really helped me set up my strategies regarding. READ MORE : Login to Hotmail, Outlook using a Windows or Mac web browser Launch your web browser and login: Firstly, you need to launch your Windows or Mac web browser. Once you have successfully done so, go to the Hotmail sign in page:  http://hotmailaccount1811.blogspot.com Enter your email address and password: Once you have reached the Outlook sign-in page, you need to enter your Hotmail email address followed by your password then click Next. Congratulations, you have signed in: On the next page, select Sign In. Feel free to explore the services that are available to 
    • OMG these are incredible! Seriously blown away by the thoughtful detail you have put into every aspect of your gifts, your guests are going to be amazed! Props to you for adding so many personal touches and putting in so much time to make these gifts amazing!
    • These bags are amazing!! You are so organized and detailed, I am so impressed! I LOVE the Vistaprint stuff you ordered, the logo is so cute, I love your personalization!
    • I love etsy!! It's a great place to find personalized gifts without such a hefty price tag. I was thinking of getting my bridesmaids personalized necklaces with their names on them. I found these ones that are affordable and you can pick the chain length and different fonts, so you can really make them your own and pick what you know each bridesmaid will want. https://www.etsy.com/listing/595334072/personalized-name-necklace-stainless?ga_order=most_relevant&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_search_query=personalized necklace&ref=sc_gallery-3-9&plkey=a8662525c53ec285c1b46b0f308162d0591edff8:595334072
    • Hi everyone, I am so happy that I am getting married to the love of my life. He proposed me and we are getting married within in a couple of months. And I have started preparations for my big day. I am super excited about a lot of things and also worried about many things.I have some inhibitions about my face and skin. Since I am a working woman, I have never got much time for personal care. This is the right time for it now. I need  proper medical grade skin care. Want to improve my skin tone and texture  I read some details about it here, https://www.mcleanclinic.com/nonsurgical-procedures/non-surgical/skin-care/, and found it really helpful. Can anyone of you suggest me some more tips? Like what I can do at home to have a glow on my face?  Thanks in advance.
  • Topics

×