Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Thanks!  And - oooh la la!!! -  I was doing a happy dance looking at the sneak preview of the collection your making for me!  They're absolutely to LIVE for, Chelsea!  You amaze me.  1-pray.gif 

 

Originally Posted by bondgirl0072010 View Post

Super cute! Love the peacock!

 

FYI - I sent you a couple Thursday "sneak peak" pics of your collection flypig.gif
 



 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Work your magic ndvidul, I can't wait to see the finished product!  I love all delivery people ;-) 
 

Originally Posted by ndvidul View Post

Beautiful!!  Matches your cake topper perfectly.  woot2.gif

 

Don't you love recieving fun wedding packages?  The FI opened the door to the UPS man tonight, and he unloaded 3 boxes.  He's like, "Uhhhh.... hun, what are these?!?"  I'm like, stuff I'm doing for the wedding (they were OOT bag items).  I opened them up and he's like, "Okaaaaay..." Hahahahahaha.  I said, "You'll see when they're finished!"   

 



 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I totally dig your hanger!  Do you mind sharing what etsy seller you used?  I want to get a customized hanger for my dress, but that's a total extra that's not in the budget.  I may buy it with Christmas money for me though!  :)

 

Originally Posted by coconoir1908 View Post

Evening Ladies,

 

Many of you know that I am winding down from quite a few DIY projects with the following left:

~ Putting our wedding program together (programs printed last week)

~ Place cards (I have a few formats that I am working with, however; I won't print these until Mid-February. Final payment for everyone is Feb 3rd)

 

As mentioned before I have some extra paper left over so, after I accomplish the above I may try my hand at a few things that are "not essential" and will do so only if time permits.  So, now that I will be focused on decor I wanted to take stock of the items that we already have, along with those that are in the works so that I will only buy what is needed.  In doing so, I realized that I didn't take a picture of the first 2 wedding items that we brought prior to moving in our home.  Both are from Etsy vendors. Knowing me I totally have more stuff that I put away and since I only went through one box .

 

Front of Hanger adorned with White Swarovski Crystals on the W and throughout our name & heart

Front of Hanger Etsy.JPG

 

Back of Hanger with crystal in the A

Back of Hanger.JPG

 

Blinged out "W" cake topper

Cake Topper.JPG

 

 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Let me log on to Etsy and look in my history.  I'll PM you.
 

Originally Posted by ndvidul View Post

I totally dig your hanger!  Do you mind sharing what etsy seller you used?  I want to get a customized hanger for my dress, but that's a total extra that's not in the budget.  I may buy it with Christmas money for me though!  :)

 



 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So, we have our official count for who's coming to Cancun with us!  16 are booked, including the Bride & Groom!!!!  woot2.gif  (<-- I'm diggin' this guy, btw... never seen him before tonight!! LOL)

 

Originally, I was thinking around 35 people would be coming and that we'd qualify for the 75 nights perks... and as time wore on, I realized that I needed to change my expectations, haha.  So, then I changed our goal to 30 bookings so we could get the free cocktail hour and 2 complimentary nights.  And we hit that!!  YAY! 

 

One of our groomsmen isn't coming, and two of my bridesmaids aren't coming.  But you know what?  I'm actually TOTALLY fine with how things worked out.  I think the lower numbers will really add some intimacy and closeness that we might not have been able to experience with so many people.  And since a lot of us know each other, I think we'll have an even better time.  I'm SO pumped! 

 

Plus, we didn't think my FI's dad was going to be able to join us, but we worked it out tonight to where we'll help him pay, and he and his girlfriend are booked!  WOO HOO!!!  What an unexpected awesome surprise today. 

 

P.S.  What a relief that I know our guest count now!  Time to get down to OOT bags, etc.  You know I'll post pics.  msnwink.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ladies, a few has asked what my printer boyfriends name is. Usually I don't kiss and tell but because he is made for many I'll do it this time lol:-) I've been using the Canon Image Runner Advance for ALL of my DIY projects.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Awesome!!!

So, we have our official count for who's coming to Cancun with us!  16 are booked, including the Bride & Groom!!!!  woot2.gif  (<-- I'm diggin' this guy, btw... never seen him before tonight!! LOL)

 

Originally, I was thinking around 35 people would be coming and that we'd qualify for the 75 nights perks... and as time wore on, I realized that I needed to change my expectations, haha.  So, then I changed our goal to 30 bookings so we could get the free cocktail hour and 2 complimentary nights.  And we hit that!!  YAY! 

 

One of our groomsmen isn't coming, and two of my bridesmaids aren't coming.  But you know what?  I'm actually TOTALLY fine with how things worked out.  I think the lower numbers will really add some intimacy and closeness that we might not have been able to experience with so many people.  And since a lot of us know each other, I think we'll have an even better time.  I'm SO pumped! 

 

Plus, we didn't think my FI's dad was going to be able to join us, but we worked it out tonight to where we'll help him pay, and he and his girlfriend are booked!  WOO HOO!!!  What an unexpected awesome surprise today. 

 

P.S.  What a relief that I know our guest count now!  Time to get down to OOT bags, etc.  You know I'll post pics.  msnwink.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites



Our wedding is at 4pm and they suggested we schedule hair appts at 11:30 I changed it to 11:00, I was a little nervous about time and it says my appt. is for 80 minutes for my hair. My make-up is immediately following my hair 12:30 is my listed time and it says for 50 minutes. The same person doing my hair is doing my make-up (hopefully she is good!!) If your nervous about time, did you consider doing your mani pedis the day before? Just a thought! :)

Originally Posted by ndvidul View Post

Advice, ladies, please...

 

I'm scheduling manis & pedis for me and the girls the morning of the wedding + my hair & make-up. 

 

Ceremony is 4pm.  Photographer will be getting pics of us getting ready before the ceremony.  When should I schedule these appointments?  I want to allow plenty of time for hair and make-up, but I don't want to schedule them way early either.  Someone on here said make sure I have 2 and a half hours for hair... although the resort I guess is scheduling me for only 80 minutes.  Make-up appointments look like they're 50 min.

 

I was thinking... girls & I get manis & pedis at 10:30am. 

11:30 I start on my hair. 

1pm is when I'm scheduled for make-up. 

 

Then that leaves enough time in case things run longer.  But is that like way early?!?!  What do you think?  

 

 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


<3 them!  They are beautiful!!!!

Originally Posted by coconoir1908 View Post

Happy Thursday Ladies,

 

Today, upon my arrival was a box.. well since I shop online mostly, we are always receiving boxes smile159.gifbut this was wedding related.  Here are pictures of our cake knife, server and forks which were made by a vendor on Etsy.  The server is engraved with "The Wrights        April 21, 2012"  I may send the forks back to have them engraved one with a C and the other a D, if I find it too costly to do here or if they can't match the print. 

 

cake forks Etsy.JPG

 

Cake Knife-Server.JPG



 

I love how there is even bling on the hanger!  It turned out great!!!!!  BUT....The cake topper is to die for!!!!  I think you just convinced me that I now need one!  LOVE IT LOVE IT!!!!
 

Originally Posted by coconoir1908 View Post

Evening Ladies,

 

Many of you know that I am winding down from quite a few DIY projects with the following left:

~ Putting our wedding program together (programs printed last week)

~ Place cards (I have a few formats that I am working with, however; I won't print these until Mid-February. Final payment for everyone is Feb 3rd)

 

As mentioned before I have some extra paper left over so, after I accomplish the above I may try my hand at a few things that are "not essential" and will do so only if time permits.  So, now that I will be focused on decor I wanted to take stock of the items that we already have, along with those that are in the works so that I will only buy what is needed.  In doing so, I realized that I didn't take a picture of the first 2 wedding items that we brought prior to moving in our home.  Both are from Etsy vendors. Knowing me I totally have more stuff that I put away and since I only went through one box .

 

Front of Hanger adorned with White Swarovski Crystals on the W and throughout our name & heart

Front of Hanger Etsy.JPG

 

Back of Hanger with crystal in the A

Back of Hanger.JPG

 

Blinged out "W" cake topper

Cake Topper.JPG

 

 



 

YAY!!!!  I think a smaller wedding will be a lot of fun for you guys!  you get to spend so much time with everyone that is coming!  I can't believe your wedding is in 2 months!!!  WOOT WOOT!

Originally Posted by ndvidul View Post

So, we have our official count for who's coming to Cancun with us!  16 are booked, including the Bride & Groom!!!!  woot2.gif  (<-- I'm diggin' this guy, btw... never seen him before tonight!! LOL)

 

Originally, I was thinking around 35 people would be coming and that we'd qualify for the 75 nights perks... and as time wore on, I realized that I needed to change my expectations, haha.  So, then I changed our goal to 30 bookings so we could get the free cocktail hour and 2 complimentary nights.  And we hit that!!  YAY! 

 

One of our groomsmen isn't coming, and two of my bridesmaids aren't coming.  But you know what?  I'm actually TOTALLY fine with how things worked out.  I think the lower numbers will really add some intimacy and closeness that we might not have been able to experience with so many people.  And since a lot of us know each other, I think we'll have an even better time.  I'm SO pumped! 

 

Plus, we didn't think my FI's dad was going to be able to join us, but we worked it out tonight to where we'll help him pay, and he and his girlfriend are booked!  WOO HOO!!!  What an unexpected awesome surprise today. 

 

P.S.  What a relief that I know our guest count now!  Time to get down to OOT bags, etc.  You know I'll post pics.  msnwink.gif



YES!  Now I know!  HAHAHAHA!  I think we are all a little jealous of your boyfriend!
 

Originally Posted by coconoir1908 View Post

Ladies, a few has asked what my printer boyfriends name is. Usually I don't kiss and tell but because he is made for many I'll do it this time lol:-) I've been using the Canon Image Runner Advance for ALL of my DIY projects.


 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×