Jump to content

Recommended Posts

So....I assume from your comment that the printer is pretty sweet!!!!  I can't wait to hear all about it and see what you are now able to do!!!  YAY!!!!  I am so excited for you!!! HAHAHA
 

Originally Posted by coconoir1908 View Post

You so crazy!  Funny thing in that I smiled at it when I got home.  LOL  I already packed up my paper (compliments of paperandmore.com)  YAY!  Think I will turn in early so that I can get to work at 6:30a that will give me 2hrs before my staff and other dept heads (minus my work mom and aunt:-) to print and make mistakes.  That way if necessary on Friday I can have at it again.

  woot.gifpinkie.gifrockon.gif

 



 



Originally Posted by coconoir1908 View Post

Whew this thing was wow... I'm so in love with it Canon IR Advance....... and quickly went downstairs (before my 2nd meeting of the day) and added it to the list of printers that I can print from. TeeHee  My boss (the CEO) was so in awe and quickly look at our executive assistant and said "you got that right" I'm thinking to myself boy you betcha  LOL 

 



Love the barefoot jewelry!!!  You did a fantastic job!!!  All you ladies never cease to amaze me with all your talents!



Originally Posted by summer12 View Post

Yay!! Congrats!  And thanks for the reminder- I also need to do that!  LOL...

 

 

LOVE you ladies :)  Thank you so much for the compliments on my dress!  Sharing this with you all makes it so much more exciting.

 

Also, I've been DIYing on this lovely day- Here's attempt  #1 on barefoot jewelry- I've been making jewelry since I was young and so got out my beads- not my colors but it's just to inventory supplies.  Plus I might wear these for fun!  (took the pic on my phone- sorry it's bad quality)

448

 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So, you ladies want to hear something crazy.....I just found out that my ex is getting married at the Playacar Palace 4 days before me (My step brother is in the wedding).  My TA was pushing Playacar Palace hard!!!! So glad we decided to go with Moon Palace!  HAHAHA!!!   If his fiance is on here, it's nothing against you sister!  Happy for ya!!!  :)

 

But I just had to share, thought it was too coincidental not to share!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow that is really crazy!!  I that took you by surprise! Well if his fiance is NOT on here, you're wedding is going to be way better.  Just saying- this place kicks DWs to a whole new level!!
 

Originally Posted by Jamie5280 View Post

So, you ladies want to hear something crazy.....I just found out that my ex is getting married at the Playacar Palace 4 days before me (My step brother is in the wedding).  My TA was pushing Playacar Palace hard!!!! So glad we decided to go with Moon Palace!  HAHAHA!!!   If his fiance is on here, it's nothing against you sister!  Happy for ya!!!  :)

 

But I just had to share, thought it was too coincidental not to share!



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes that crazy ..LOL!!!!

 

so glad you picked Moon Palace too

 

 

Originally Posted by Jamie5280 View Post

So, you ladies want to hear something crazy.....I just found out that my ex is getting married at the Playacar Palace 4 days before me (My step brother is in the wedding).  My TA was pushing Playacar Palace hard!!!! So glad we decided to go with Moon Palace!  HAHAHA!!!   If his fiance is on here, it's nothing against you sister!  Happy for ya!!!  :)

 

But I just had to share, thought it was too coincidental not to share!



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

smile120.gif  HAHA!!!  So true, though!!!!
 

Originally Posted by summer12 View Post

Wow that is really crazy!!  I that took you by surprise! Well if his fiance is NOT on here, you're wedding is going to be way better.  Just saying- this place kicks DWs to a whole new level!! 

 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

what.gif I bet that he heard through the great vine that you were getting married at MP LOL  Wow this is too crazy!  Ladies, we must make sure that Jamie5280 wedding rocks... I'm just saying! 
 

Originally Posted by Jamie5280 View Post

So, you ladies want to hear something crazy.....I just found out that my ex is getting married at the Playacar Palace 4 days before me (My step brother is in the wedding).  My TA was pushing Playacar Palace hard!!!! So glad we decided to go with Moon Palace!  HAHAHA!!!   If his fiance is on here, it's nothing against you sister!  Happy for ya!!!  :)

 

But I just had to share, thought it was too coincidental not to share!



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hola Chicas,

 

Well remember a couple of post back (wow there's been so many lol:-) where I was a little sad because (although necessary to order) I had just ordered our memorial picture charms for my bouquet?  Well it's here.  Humbled and blessed to be able to still be present on this earth, my heart is heavy but I am so glad that I choose the vendor as she was so sweet to work with and we have a beautiful necklace which will also be a bouquet charm (it's removable) for our wedding day.

 

Here is it:

 

1pic how it hangs naturally.

Dangling.jpg

 

2nd spread out

Front of Necklace.jpg

 

back

Back.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

LOVE them!!  They will be present at your wedding, both in face and spirit
 

Originally Posted by coconoir1908 View Post

Hola Chicas,

 

Well remember a couple of post back (wow there's been so many lol:-) where I was a little sad because (although necessary to order) I had just ordered our memorial picture charms for my bouquet?  Well it's here.  Humbled and blessed to be able to still be present on this earth, my heart is heavy but I am so glad that I choose the vendor as she was so sweet to work with and we have a beautiful necklace which will also be a bouquet charm (it's removable) for our wedding day.

 

Here is it:

 

1pic how it hangs naturally.

Dangling.jpg

 

2nd spread out

Front of Necklace.jpg

 

back

Back.jpg



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anyone else on pinterest?  I just joined today- it looks like a fun way to share ideas for weddings and life! I would love to know what else you creative ladies have up your sleeves!  I'm nmmorg if you want to search for me!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×