Jump to content

Recommended Posts

You have so many rooms booked already and haven't hit the unlimited events yet???

 

Originally Posted by coconoir1908 View Post

Hola Fellow Brides,

 

Well 1 of my bridesmaids have to decrease the number of days that she will attend by 1 day & hopefully we can find a roommate for her. (I'm really thankful that with all that just happened that she will still attend).   Another bridesmaid decided to book elsewhere because it was cheaper ;-()  I have 2 other possible guest that RSVP and send their card back but didn't book yet... I'm mean really just hold on to the darn thing until you are decided.  UGHhhhhh  So since our invites went out we only added 1 new book.  Of course we never knows whose actually going to go until its deadline time.

 

we were really pushing for unlimited events but at least we will get something!  Depending on what the final count is, we very well may change the "welcome dinner" to a welcome get together so that we don't have to eat the cost. 

 

Enough of me gripping how's everyone's planning coming along



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

off by 3 room nights sad.gif.  FI and I thought about decreasing our stay at LeBlanc and increasing MP but we both don't want to do that.  We know that we have some definite will books and we were hoping to get a few more just in case some folks backed out at the end.  Blah

 

Originally Posted by beatyea View Post

You have so many rooms booked already and haven't hit the unlimited events yet??? 

 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh I see!  The nights at LeBlanc won't count??

 

Originally Posted by coconoir1908 View Post

off by 3 room nights sad.gif.  FI and I thought about decreasing our stay at LeBlanc and increasing MP but we both don't want to do that.  We know that we have some definite will books and we were hoping to get a few more just in case some folks backed out at the end.  Blah

 

 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Ladies!!!! I'm Baaaaaaaaack!!!! :)

 

Quote:

Originally Posted by ndvidul View Post

Update:

 

-  1 booking!!!!  (Yay!)  And another positive RSVP for another couple (which I know will book as well).  (Double Yay!)

 

-  My trainer says I've lost 10 pounds of fat and gained 3-4 pounds of muscle!  Woo hooooo!!  Been working my booty off the last few months with this (literally, haha... although not too much since my FI says I can't loose too much back there, LOL)! 

 

Happy Planning this week, ladies!!  xoxo


1) YAY for room bookings! We are STILL waiting for people to book! UGHHHH! The invites went out 2 weeks ago and still no new bookings and 3 "NO" RSVPs. :( Man we both only have 4 months left! Our guests need to get their butts in gear! LOL

 

2) WooHoo!!! Good job!! I know how hard that can be. I've been struggling to do that for YEARS! I can't imagine you'd have anything else to lose on your trim self! 

 


Quote:

Originally Posted by Jamie5280 View Post

OK!  I just sent everyone an e-mail to check out our website, but I guess I should have had you girls check it out first.  Now I am nervous.

 

Hopefully it's ok, but if you have time to check it out, its:

 

www.mywedding.com/jamieandryanmexico

 

Thanks girls!!!


GREAT website!! Looks just like mine (or did I should say)! Lots of great info. I might need to "steal" some of yours too! I love it!!

 

Quote:

Originally Posted by coconoir1908 View Post

Hola Chicas ;-)

 

Well packages are still trickling in and I'm still checking off the list of what has been received and what still needs to be purchased or DIYed.  Thank goodness the latter two list are dwindling down YAY!  There is a light at the end of the "we're spending $ every day or damn near tunnel" LOL

 

So the latest item that has come in are my garters.  Not really a big fan of them and despise the garter & bouquet toss but then I found a way to make it fun.  Well FI loves the Cowgirls I mean Cowboys Haha.. and I'm a Steelers girl all the way (I went to College in Pgh. started Grad school there, had my son there, etc...so I lived there for a good 10years).  We can't stand each other's team  and to top it off many of his friends are coming like the Steelers and some the Cowgirls so this will be fun... the end product is pictured below.

Steeler-Cowboys Garter.jpg

 

The left side is the Girls and the right side is the Best Team Ever....The Black and Yellow!

Steelers-Cowboys Garter.jpg


Look at you go with your bad self! Hahaha! You are the DIY queen! I bow down to you! prayer1.gif Great job! You are so creative. I don't know how you do it!

 

Quote:

Originally Posted by YWS2012 View Post

Ok MP Brides,

 

My Fi finally found the carmera phewwwwwjiggy.gif

 

ok first we have my finished welcome note for our welcome kits ..I got this idea from another Bride Anudrm(shout out )

welcome notes


SUPER cute!!!! Oh my gosh I might need to borrow this idea as well! Looks like you put a lot of work into these. I know your guests will LOVE them! :)

 


Quote:

Originally Posted by YWS2012 View Post

OK GIrls here they are !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! drum roll please

 

wedding inviteswedding stuff 002.jpg


These are so beautiful! Sara did an amazing job. I bet people are just DYING to book their stay!

 

Quote:

Originally Posted by summer12 View Post

 

700

 

700

 

700

 

These are pictures of our STD/ newsletter we sent out to all of our guest explaining the basics/ what to expect/ prices.  I sent them out the end of August- thought I'd share!


CUTE!!!! It looks so professional. I need to start thinking about a newsletter/pre-travel brochure also. I think I'm dreading that the most! Great job! I can't wait to see what your invites look like!

 

Quote:

Originally Posted by coconoir1908 View Post

Hola Fellow Brides,

 

Well 1 of my bridesmaids have to decrease the number of days that she will attend by 1 day & hopefully we can find a roommate for her. (I'm really thankful that with all that just happened that she will still attend).   Another bridesmaid decided to book elsewhere because it was cheaper ;-()  I have 2 other possible guest that RSVP and send their card back but didn't book yet... I'm mean really just hold on to the darn thing until you are decided.  UGHhhhhh  So since our invites went out we only added 1 new book.  Of course we never knows whose actually going to go until its deadline time.

 

we were really pushing for unlimited events but at least we will get something!  Depending on what the final count is, we very well may change the "welcome dinner" to a welcome get together so that we don't have to eat the cost. 

 

Enough of me gripping how's everyone's planning coming along


This has happened to us too. FI's step-mom and her 2 sons (his half brothers and 2 of our groomsmen) decided she couldn't stay the 6 nights she originally booked, and cut their stay down to 3 nights! Thats just crazy if you ask me...I mean if you are spending the money to fly all the way there you might as well get a good stay while you're there!! They will be missing out on a lot of our events/activities as well. Oh well...

 

I'm PRAYING that we reach the 75 room nights. To do all the things we want would cost a bunch extra so we would probably have to skip some events as well. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Right before I left for MT I got a VERY special package from Red-i by Chelsea! YAY!! I She did such an amazing job not only on all the accessories, but she even made the labels and BOX that it all came in look incredible! I know my sisters are going to LOVE their barefoot jewelry. I'm so excited to give it to them too....I don't know if I can wait until we are there!! 

 

I wanted to go for a beachy inspired look to the jewelry instead of matching them to our colors. I just really liked the look of the more organic stones/gems. Mine have a bit more "bling" to them, but they all tie in quite nicely! It was actually HER wedding foot jewelry that made me want to get some, so I went for that look and boy did she DELIVER!! 

 

Thank you Chelsea for putting up with my craziness and making something so beautiful! You are amazing and talented, and you know I will be coming to you for all my future custom made jewelry!! :)

 

DSC00660.JPG

 

DSC00664.JPG

 

 

 

DSC00665.JPG

 

316241_10150289773386236_209103866235_7646532_7261969_n.jpg

 

320675_10150289773351236_209103866235_7646531_5482200_n.jpg

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!   Chelsea is so freaking awesome!

Originally Posted by krsmith View Post

Right before I left for MT I got a VERY special package from Red-i by Chelsea! YAY!! I She did such an amazing job not only on all the accessories, but she even made the labels and BOX that it all came in look incredible! I know my sisters are going to LOVE their barefoot jewelry. I'm so excited to give it to them too....I don't know if I can wait until we are there!! 

 

I wanted to go for a beachy inspired look to the jewelry instead of matching them to our colors. I just really liked the look of the more organic stones/gems. Mine have a bit more "bling" to them, but they all tie in quite nicely! It was actually HER wedding foot jewelry that made me want to get some, so I went for that look and boy did she DELIVER!! 

 

Thank you Chelsea for putting up with my craziness and making something so beautiful! You are amazing and talented, and you know I will be coming to you for all my future custom made jewelry!! :)

 

DSC00660.JPG

 

DSC00664.JPG

 

 

 

DSC00665.JPG

 

316241_10150289773386236_209103866235_7646532_7261969_n.jpg

 

320675_10150289773351236_209103866235_7646531_5482200_n.jpg

 

 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi!!!!!!!

 

Thanks lady!

 

Things have been good for the most part! Crazy, but pretty good. Every time I get back from a few days off I just get SLAMMED at work. Then it was more work from my house (I'm an Esthetician, and I do Lash Extensions on the side), a birthday party for a couple co-workers, AND unfortunately my baby girl Bianca (Shih Tzu mix) had to be taken to the vet early yesterday morning for testing. She may be in the early stages of kidney failure...OR diabetes. I'm completely crushed by it. She is the LOVE of my life and my baby. We have an incredibly close bond since I had her at 4 weeks old so I'm definitely her mommy. 

 

Other than that everything else is good! Wedding planning is going well and I got quite a bit done while I was in MT. I'm at least feeling a little more relieved now that I have gotten a good start on some of those projects! 

 

How are things your way?!?
 

Originally Posted by coconoir1908 View Post

KRSMITH....... welcome.gif BACK!  Missed you girly!  How's everything?



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

cry.gif I'm sorry to hear about your baby Bianca!  Keep your head up!

 

Wedding planning is coming along despite the post earlier!  I talked to FI when he came home and he said "there's no way in hell that we are decreasing anything at LeBlanc, that is not an option." Way to go FI but dang he was all serious about it (I was tickled pink;-)

 

A few more packages on their way so I'll be able to check those off the list, dress should be here in November, and almost done with decor. 
 

Originally Posted by krsmith View Post

Hi!!!!!!!

 

Thanks lady!

 

Things have been good for the most part! Crazy, but pretty good. Every time I get back from a few days off I just get SLAMMED at work. Then it was more work from my house (I'm an Esthetician, and I do Lash Extensions on the side), a birthday party for a couple co-workers, AND unfortunately my baby girl Bianca (Shih Tzu mix) had to be taken to the vet early yesterday morning for testing. She may be in the early stages of kidney failure...OR diabetes. I'm completely crushed by it. She is the LOVE of my life and my baby. We have an incredibly close bond since I had her at 4 weeks old so I'm definitely her mommy. 

 

Other than that everything else is good! Wedding planning is going well and I got quite a bit done while I was in MT. I'm at least feeling a little more relieved now that I have gotten a good start on some of those projects! 

 

How are things your way?!?

 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×