Moon Palace 2012 Brides

Oh my GOSH!!! I LOVE looking at pictures of MP weddings!! Especially yours...hee hee! I'm so super excited to have pictures like this of my very own! You guys are the BOMB! :)

Originally Posted by Matt Adcock View Post

Juan Recently shot this wedding at MP, UNREAL rainbow + RED sky......Can you believe this rainbow?

Moon_Palace_Del_Sol_Photography_W_0418.JPG

Moon_palace_del_sol_photography_W_0425.JPG

Check out the slideshow: http://delsolphotography.com/blog/content/galleries/?gal=481

Thanks Coco! I just emailed you! :) I will keep my fingers crossed that this works!

Originally Posted by coconoir1908 View Post

I don't but, email me (same name I use here at aol) and I will send your email using my order info to see if we can get through that way. If you want!
I'm in training till 6 so I'll do it once I get home this evening.

LOVE these --- look so "classy" yet laid back with the sandals. :)  Maybe my groom will wear this, and the groomsmen will wear the same but without the suit jacket? Hmmm...

Originally Posted by beatyea View Post

For our groomsmen we are doing this destination line of suits- just need to find a matching tie to the girl's dresses and nice brown leather sandals

tux.jpg

Thanks for sharing --- is Pinterest.com geared towards weddings or just photo organization?  (Just checking before I delve into another site that kidnaps me, like this one, LOL!)  Any inspiration photos are really helping me right now.  The beach balls are cute!

Originally Posted by leenancy View Post

Oh my, I've collected so many inspiration pictures that I absolutely had to get a Pinterest.com account to organize them all (you should check it out if you haven't already, there are some awesome inspiration pictures there). Here are a couple of the recent ones I've found. The last one isn't really about the decorations, I just like the beach balls. I think my guests would have fun with that one cheesy.gif

beach3.jpg

beach.jpg

beach2.jpg

Thanks!!!  I love the Amber package.  I'm thinking of somehow combining the colors of the Amber and Sapphire packages.  My colors are:

Colors.jpg

What does an upgrade of a package include?  Congrats on getting enough bookings for a Cocktail Hour!!  Any pics of tips on making your own boutinneres?  That's an avenue I've thought about to cut down on cost, but I'm nervous about it. 

Originally Posted by YWS2012 View Post

cheer2.gifYEAH ndvidul  !!!!!!!!!!!

the link is so pretty....my guest love the link and it is easy to use.

Ceremony ; We got the Amber package with out the upgrade. we are also hope to qualify for the reception ...right now we are up to the cocktail hour.

Flowers; I'm bring my own flowers for the decoration,I also made my bm's bouquets & gm's boutonnieres with the help of my Mother 

Groomsmen attire; they're wearing linen shirts ( papaya )& linen pants( chocolate brwn) not sure about footwear, we are still working on that... 

As far as hair & make-up I am lucky with that.. me & my sister both are cosmetologist so we have that covered.

so excited for you !!!!!cheers.gif

Happy Planning !!!!

Quote:

Congrats on booking your make-up/hair & photographer!!!  Big checkmarks!!

I've booked Octavio, too!  I'm really excited. :)  I also heard great things about him, and his prices are awesome --- that's why we'll be able to do a TTD!  Woo hooo!!! 

Originally Posted by Jamie5280 View Post

Happy Wednesday all my fellow MP brides and groom!

So, I have been busy this week.

I was able to book Sara Tamargo for Hair and Make-up for my wedding day!  YAY!!  She is very reasonable!!!  So excited

Today I sent my deposit for our photog.  We decided on Octavio Montes.  After much debate, he was the best for us, with some of the other wonderful photogs, I wouldn't have had a TTD, with Octavio I get one!!!!.  I did lots of research on him and he seems great, so I am excited about it!!!!

Now, I am just going to look into invitations and getting my locations booked, we hopefully should be good for a little while now!!!  phew....

So the invites are SENT!!!!  The post office said that they came to exactly $2.56 a piece, which means I could put exactly four 64 cent wedding stamps on them ---- perfect because I could put two on each side of the recipients address. 

HUGE CHECKMARK!!

Double-checked my website, and it's good to go!!  Now to pray about bookings, along with some of you other ladies who've already sent your invites.  So excited to hear feedback.  Multiple people at the post office commented on how they loved them, and that was only the outside of them!

P.S.  Thanks again Coconoir about the note of the $88.  I love how you phrased your Booking page, so I used a lot of your ideas for my page and revamped it, hoping that I'll get a lot of bookings.  I hope that's ok!  If not, let me know. :) 

Hey ndvidul,

YAY.. so happy you were able to get your MIBs out, I know that you are so relieved and excited to hear the feedback.. Don't the post office make you feel good? 

You know that is more than okay ;-)  You are such a sweetie as you were so polite to ask in the first place.  There are several who I noticed get on my site there without so much of a thanks.  I just hope they pay it forward!! 

You will have tons of bookings don't you worry!!! 

Originally Posted by ndvidul View Post

So the invites are SENT!!!!  The post office said that they came to exactly $2.56 a piece, which means I could put exactly four 64 cent wedding stamps on them ---- perfect because I could put two on each side of the recipients address. 

HUGE CHECKMARK!!

Double-checked my website, and it's good to go!!  Now to pray about bookings, along with some of you other ladies who've already sent your invites.  So excited to hear feedback.  Multiple people at the post office commented on how they loved them, and that was only the outside of them!

P.S.  Thanks again Coconoir about the note of the $88.  I love how you phrased your Booking page, so I used a lot of your ideas for my page and revamped it, hoping that I'll get a lot of bookings.  I hope that's ok!  If not, let me know. :) 

Yay! Congrats! I know everyone will love them. They looked AMAZING! I need to double check my day passes too now...

I hope everyone starts booking as soon as they get your invites! Heres hoping for 75+ rooms nights! :)

Originally Posted by ndvidul View Post

HUGE CHECKMARK!!

I am very excited to share this beautiful moment with you! : D

Originally Posted by Jamie5280 View Post

Happy Wednesday all my fellow MP brides and groom!

So, I have been busy this week.

I was able to book Sara Tamargo for Hair and Make-up for my wedding day!  YAY!!  She is very reasonable!!!  So excited

Today I sent my deposit for our photog.  We decided on Octavio Montes.  After much debate, he was the best for us, with some of the other wonderful photogs, I wouldn't have had a TTD, with Octavio I get one!!!!.  I did lots of research on him and he seems great, so I am excited about it!!!!

Now, I am just going to look into invitations and getting my locations booked, we hopefully should be good for a little while now!!!  phew....