Jump to content

Recommended Posts


It's going to be OK Just Breath phewwww!!

 

OK who is your wedding sales rep in Miami, if she has no responded back to you.. call her supervisor and request another rep. I have Michelle F. she is wonderful.. replies to emails returns calls she is great!!!!! Good Luck let me know how thing work out and I can be of any help...
 

Originally Posted by Jamie5280 View Post

Good Morning everyone....

 

I just need to vent, as I am getting so upset....I still haven't gotten my wedding contract for my new date.  I know things take longer with destination weddings, but did it take everyone close to a month get their wedding contract from MP?  I am kind of at a halt and can't do anything until that contract is signed.....sad.gif

 

OK, thanks!!



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have Lizzie and she's been AMAZING!!! Very prompt to respond to emails....usually less that 24 hours. Whew!! And she's the one that sent me all the stuff on where we could have the ceremony and other events. She also encouraged me to pick the ceremony location soon so we could get it reserved. Love her!!
 

Originally Posted by ndvidul View Post

As a side note - after sending my plethora of questions to Claudia (which she confirmed is actually my WC that I'll be working with on-site), she has told me that she will put me in touch with someone to answer my questions before the 90 days.  AND, I got an additional email from my Miami Coordinator telling me more details on this:

 

Good Afternoon,

 

Please be advised that they have informed me that there is a new department called the concierge department that will be able to assist you with the wedding details, which they will then get you in contact with your onsite wedding coordinator 3 months prior.

 

Please be informed that I am forwarding your questions to Iliana and Lizzie for further assistance.


Geraldine Flores

 

Looks like they have a new department what will help answer questions and that's who Lizzie is who is helping Coconoir! (right?)  Just thought this may help us clear things up a little...

 

P.S.  Hoping to book my event sites ASAP through Lizzie, like you suggested Coconoir.

 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Jamie5280

 

Yes it does take that long due to them coordinating with the judge or minister that will be presiding over your ceremony. Apparently it takes a while to see who is available on your date. It actually took us about 6 weeks to get ours confirmed because we decided to change the type of ceremony we wanted from civil to symbolic. It saves you about $600 if you legally get married in the states either before or after you go to Mexico. The resort has your date and time reserved though. Try not to sweat it.

 

Happy planning!
 

Originally Posted by Jamie5280 View Post

Good Morning everyone....

 

I just need to vent, as I am getting so upset....I still haven't gotten my wedding contract for my new date.  I know things take longer with destination weddings, but did it take everyone close to a month get their wedding contract from MP?  I am kind of at a halt and can't do anything until that contract is signed.....sad.gif

 

Ok, thanks!!



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How did your dress fitting go? I have been thinking about you this week hoping that everything went ok!
 

Originally Posted by kris10kay View Post

My wedding dress finally came in ladies!! and I get to try it on tomorrow morning!! I hope I still love it..I'm nervous!!undecided.gif



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jamie I just sent you a long PM reply but I don't see it in our conversation history so I don't think you got it... let me know if you do or not.

 

But I wanted to tell you mine took awhile too. You're a lot more patient than I am though because I only waited a week before having my TA help me out. She emailed Janina and found out the date was mine but they were waiting for the minister (like mrsjdh2b mentioned above). Since a friend of ours is marrying us, I had my TA pass along the word that I didn't need a minister and I got my contract as soon as they were told that. Are you needing their minister/judge service? If not, you should tell them so they don't wait any longer.

 

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jamie5280 View Post

Good Morning everyone....

 

I just need to vent, as I am getting so upset....I still haven't gotten my wedding contract for my new date.  I know things take longer with destination weddings, but did it take everyone close to a month get their wedding contract from MP?  I am kind of at a halt and can't do anything until that contract is signed.....sad.gif

 

Ok, thanks!!



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Contact your Miami Coordinator, a lot of times your date is approved but they are waiting for the officiant/judge whatever to see if they can do it. 
 

Originally Posted by Jamie5280 View Post

Good Morning everyone....

 

I just need to vent, as I am getting so upset....I still haven't gotten my wedding contract for my new date.  I know things take longer with destination weddings, but did it take everyone close to a month get their wedding contract from MP?  I am kind of at a halt and can't do anything until that contract is signed.....sad.gif

 

Ok, thanks!!



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


There's not a lot of wiggle room. i.e. some try to get the outside vendor line deleted (some to no avail and others success).  However; if it is your group contract definitely the room nights and days perks.

Originally Posted by Danceraz View Post

Hey guys quick question....

I received my contract and was wondering if there are certain things that i should DEF put in before i sign it????

Thanks for your help



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ladies,

 

My invites created by the famous Sarah Sproullie Designs came in today.  After doing homework with the little man, I will definitely post.  So exciting.  These babies will go out by Monday ;-)  Yahoooooooo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks ladies!    Makes me feel better, just getting anxious to send out STD's and book photogs, etc...  Hopefully by the end of the week.  :)
 

Originally Posted by YWS2012 View Post


It's going to be OK Just Breath phewwww!!

 

OK who is your wedding sales rep in Miami, if she has no responded back to you.. call her supervisor and request another rep. I have Michelle F. she is wonderful.. replies to emails returns calls she is great!!!!! Good Luck let me know how thing work out and I can be of any help...
 



 



 



Originally Posted by mrsjdh2b View Post

Hi Jamie5280

 

Yes it does take that long due to them coordinating with the judge or minister that will be presiding over your ceremony. Apparently it takes a while to see who is available on your date. It actually took us about 6 weeks to get ours confirmed because we decided to change the type of ceremony we wanted from civil to symbolic. It saves you about $600 if you legally get married in the states either before or after you go to Mexico. The resort has your date and time reserved though. Try not to sweat it.

 

Happy planning!
 



 



 


Leenancy, I did not get the PM.

Originally Posted by leenancy View Post

Jamie I just sent you a long PM reply but I don't see it in our conversation history so I don't think you got it... let me know if you do or not.

 

But I wanted to tell you mine took awhile too. You're a lot more patient than I am though because I only waited a week before having my TA help me out. She emailed Janina and found out the date was mine but they were waiting for the minister (like mrsjdh2b mentioned above). Since a friend of ours is marrying us, I had my TA pass along the word that I didn't need a minister and I got my contract as soon as they were told that. Are you needing their minister/judge service? If not, you should tell them so they don't wait any longer.

 

Quote:



 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Best Destination Wedding Sponsors



    Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter
  • Posts

    • Looking for the best venue for wedding and Wedding related events Book the best Banquet Hall in West Delhi - Symphony Banquets. For all types of Social as well as corporate events with In-House Catering service and luxurious ambiance to make every event a memorable one.  
    • Hundreds of years before, the basic jewellery were made out of seashells and bone, trees and animal skin. In the ancient times, the Egyptian jewellery first came into existence. Egyptian culture inhabited technology, gemstones, and precious metals early in comparison to other places. They were inspired by the culture of royalty and aristocracy which led to thinking noble like having a deep appreciation for luxury. This made them create impactful jewellery and leading trends. Copper was the first metal that came into existence through which we as humans got so many jewellery items.  However, the major focus on jewellery came when they discovered gold. This allowed the Egyptian to rule as the first jewellery maker. The ancient Egyptians valued adornment and were worn by both men and women.  Material and metals: The plethora of material which was used in the making of this Egyptian jewellery was basically gold and silver. Egyptian has mostly attracted towards gold and the availability of silver was less in Egypt as compared to any other place. The colour variation was due to the mixing of elements such as alloys like copper, iron, silver into gold.  Charm jewellery: It was then also an interesting concept to have charms in necklaces, bracelets and other jewellery items. It’s just they were made up of stones and precious or semi-precious jewellery. In this picture above the necklace is adorned with precious stones in different charms shapes. Gem and stones: The more royal pieces of Egyptian jewellery were adorned with the precious jewellery items. The gemstones were semi-precious stones, precious stones are other various gems. The most prized stone were lapis lazuli, rock crystal, and pearls. Emeralds were also found in these jewellery pieces. These were made from ground quartz and then molded into expensive gemstones. They are also used as charm jewellery when molded or carved in different shapes.
    • Congratulations! Where you are you getting married? 
    • It’s my wedding five months from now and we badly need ideas because everyone’s mind is not working right now and I, as the bride, cannot even think of what I really want to have on my wedding day. I want something simple yet unique. Something that suits for Colombian women and bride. Can you help me out with this? Thanks! I will really appreciate your comments!
    • I know it is really tough job to get everything at best cost. I would like to suggest to contact local wedding planner or decorators to get the quotes. It will take some time but by comparing different quotes you will get the best package.
  • Topics

×