Moon Palace 2012 Brides

Thanks for the well wishes Chanel! Haha, I bet you had a lot of pictures to share with them :)

Originally Posted by coconoir1908 View Post

They have both light pink and fuchsia! 

YAY!!!!  how awesome is this?  The County Clerk was  very quick, Hubby and I were both casual and didn't take anyone with us.  We were trying to do this pre-mexico but ran out of time, so we did it the 1st Friday we were back.  It was great!  The judge asked if wanted something special and we said no since we were just in Mexico.  It took us 1/2 hour to get out of there as they all wanted to see our pictures.. LOL

Have fun and if I don't speak with you before you travel.  Have a BLESSED wedding and wishing you safe travels.

AHHHH thats soo excited..secretly congrats!! Thats going to be a great intimate moment!! Your big day is getting soo close!!!

Originally Posted by leenancy View Post

So my FI and I are secretly getting married today at the County Clerk & Recorder office (I'm bailing out of work early today to do it). I do love how casual it is all going to be. I filled out the form online, they say it takes 15-20 minutes and ta da, I'm a married woman. We are taking our parents and then having a nice dinner afterwards. So is excited :)

I can't believe I leave in 10 days. I have three people who added themselves to my guest list just last week (and two of them weren't even invited...) so it's been kind of crazy having to change some seating charts, placecards, and OOT bags around, but the more the merrier right?

Jamie, are you ready?? We're so close!

Ha, just the ones that our guest uploaded on facebook.  I can't wait until June so that I can have my professional ones from Ivan.  What time are you getting off of work?  How do you feel? cheers.gif

Thanks for the well wishes Chanel! Haha, I bet you had a lot of pictures to share with them :)

I'll be off in half an hour. I'm feeling pretty good! cool.gif I'm so excited to change my name, which I won't do until after we get back so I don't have any travelling issues.

I can't wait to see your professional pictures too! Everything look great just based on your guests' pictures, I can't imagine what the pro pics look like. Did you do an underwater TTD?

Originally Posted by coconoir1908 View Post

Ha, just the ones that our guest uploaded on facebook.  I can't wait until June so that I can have my professional ones from Ivan.  What time are you getting off of work?  How do you feel? cheers.gif

Congrats!  We did our secret ceremony last Friday on the anniversary of my FI proposing to me.  It was a very quick, about 10 minutes and we went alone.  I hope you have a great mini-celebration!  Have a safe and wonderful trip!

So my FI and I are secretly getting married today at the County Clerk & Recorder office (I'm bailing out of work early today to do it). I do love how casual it is all going to be. I filled out the form online, they say it takes 15-20 minutes and ta da, I'm a married woman. We are taking our parents and then having a nice dinner afterwards. So is excited :)

I can't believe I leave in 10 days. I have three people who added themselves to my guest list just last week (and two of them weren't even invited...) so it's been kind of crazy having to change some seating charts, placecards, and OOT bags around, but the more the merrier right?

Jamie, are you ready?? We're so close!

Originally Posted by Mca1116 View Post

Thanks for your help.  I guess Im just anxious because I see on here that there are girls who are getting married after me saying they have their locations secured already.  So then I start to panic thinking that Im not doing something right! haha.  I guess I need to relax a bit and just wait it out!!

Hi Mca1116,

I am getting married at MP on sunday 11/11/12 so I'll be there for your wedding!!! 

To be honest, reserving my locations was the first thing I did because they seem to go quick. It was a challenge since its really hard to get a hold of anyone or to get my wedding coordinator from miami to answer emails. My fiance would call the palace resorts hotline and demand to speak to someone especially supervisors to get answers and locations. it took us about a month of frustration but we finally got everything settled with locations in a contract and signed it. I recommend you get on top of it ASAP and once its done you can relax. Since I finalized the locations I am not stressing at all and we have 6 months to go, the last thing you want to do is keep waiting and thinking about it so i say fight for it now and get it over with. We also finalized our additional decor with Katie through Zuniga and we choose the lavender luxe collection for the reception, the complimentary package with a few add ons for the ceremony (we are also doing the horse and carrage). Let me know if you have any questions.  

ok, so my TA seems to be totally clueless about the wedding group amenities and the group contract. I'm not sure what to do at this point since i don't have a lot of people RSVP'd. Any suggestions? Can someone tell me how their process went? How far in advance does the group contract need to be done?

OMG that is soo exciting!! Your more than welcome to stop by and be our wedding crashers haha...

How did you manage to get ahold of someone to book your locations?? Which locations are you using?? Who is your wedding coordinator? I want to book the tucan beach for our ceremony, tucan gardens for cocktail hour and tucan terrace for our reception.  My miami wedding coordinator was great about responding to emails up until recently.  We decided to switch from a legal ceremony to a symbolic so I emailed her about it last week and she has yet to respond, I ended up calling the 877 number at the end of her emails and spoke to someone in the wedding sales office who took care of it for me, and said the $300 deposit we put down for the civil ceremony will be credited to our room.  I feel like they see your wedding number in emails and just ignore it because they are sick of dealing with us LOL.  Im going to try and call the same number tomorrow and demand to speak with someone especially now that I know your wedding is the day after mine and your booked already! We decided just to stick with the complimentary package and add the horse and carriage, Im totally fine with having the plain setup for our ceremony.  I have been able to finalize our photography with ocean studio/smilemarket, my flowers/centerpieces with marvin at maya floral, and the ipod hook up with PSAV.  Can you think of anything else I need to do? We are in the process of working on our OOT bags, figuring out music, and buying bridesmaid/groomsmen gifts.  Thank you so much for your help, maybe we could meet up while we are in Cancun together! We arrive on November 6 and leave November 15!

Originally Posted by CurlyBride View Post

Hi Mca1116,

I am getting married at MP on sunday 11/11/12 so I'll be there for your wedding!!! 

To be honest, reserving my locations was the first thing I did because they seem to go quick. It was a challenge since its really hard to get a hold of anyone or to get my wedding coordinator from miami to answer emails. My fiance would call the palace resorts hotline and demand to speak to someone especially supervisors to get answers and locations. it took us about a month of frustration but we finally got everything settled with locations in a contract and signed it. I recommend you get on top of it ASAP and once its done you can relax. Since I finalized the locations I am not stressing at all and we have 6 months to go, the last thing you want to do is keep waiting and thinking about it so i say fight for it now and get it over with. We also finalized our additional decor with Katie through Zuniga and we choose the lavender luxe collection for the reception, the complimentary package with a few add ons for the ceremony (we are also doing the horse and carrage). Let me know if you have any questions.