Moon Palace 2012 Brides

Thanks so much Smoylan,

Hubby and I decided against an AHR as this would only increase our cost significantly.  We paid for everything with our wedding, so we had to be frugal minded. With that said, the reception was my time to "do it up" if you will, within reason. 

The beautiful thing about having a destination wedding is that you can keep it simply because of the beauty that the resort holds.  I'm not sure if that help at all.  But just keep your budget in mind and if that don't work...baggage fees LOL

Originally Posted by Smoylan View Post

Wonderful, detailed informative review!!! Thank you for being so prompt! I love the fact they honored the $65 set up fee! I am still undecided on centerpieces for the reception. I am having a big AHR so I dont want to "double down" but after seeing your pics and all the decor, im really undecided.

MP has a filtration system that they rely on heavily.  In addition, they provide bottle water in your rooms and in the restaurants to drink including.  None of us got sick and Hubby and I used the water to brush our teeth daily.  Hope this helps

Originally Posted by LurkerDan View Post

Here's a question I believe I know the answer to, but would love some confirmation (and if there's a website link I can point guests to, that is even better). Is the water safe to drink? Tap water? Ice cubes?

Originally Posted by coconoir1908 View Post

Ladies,

For whatever reason I am having the most difficult time uploading my review.  I have broken it down a thousand times and on the last time it only took partial text.  I don't have anymore time to try to upload this as it has taken me a few hours to get it together and then another hour to 2, to try to post.  I will try to edit my review under Moon Palace later, however; I wanted to get this out ASAP for those that are leaving soon.

So, I have included this as an attachment.  For those that may not have enough points to view attachments, I will edit my review soon .

Awesome review!!! I knew I would feel better after reading your review. You were so well organized and have been so helpful in sharing all of your information. I'm glad that everything went so well and your day was perfect. GORGEOUS BRIDE!!!

CocoNoir's (Chanel) MP Review.docx

Thanks so much mrsjdh2b, and I'm glad that I was able to help then and now....we should all have a "stress free wedding" as much as we possibly can. 

Happy Planning

Originally Posted by mrsjdh2b View Post

Awesome review!!! I knew I would feel better after reading your review. You were so well organized and have been so helpful in sharing all of your information. I'm glad that everything went so well and your day was perfect. GORGEOUS BRIDE!!!

I second this! We brushed our teeth with tap water daily and never got sick. You can also order room service whenever and they will bring you as much bottled water as you would like (we went through a lot of water lol). None of us got sick either! 

Originally Posted by coconoir1908 View Post

MP has a filtration system that they rely on heavily.  In addition, they provide bottle water in your rooms and in the restaurants to drink including.  None of us got sick and Hubby and I used the water to brush our teeth daily.  Hope this helps

Ladies and Gent,

Sorry I've been MIA for a while I've had a lot of unexpected things come up at work making the wedding remain in the background (husband and I work together). I am waiting on pictures from my photographer and then I will post my review because I think it will be helpful to have pictures to go along. I was in such a frenzy I didn't get to take ONE picture the whole time so I apologize for the delay! My girl Chanel was suuuuuper thorough with hers so I don't even know what is left to cover LOL...jk ;) I had my reception indoors and my ceremony on the beach so I will cover all this. As for excursions, my husband and I only did the dolphin swim so we can't cover too much here but I can definitely give some pointers on the point redeeming process. I did mostly everything last minute due to complications so I will give pointers as to what I would've done differently. I want to thank you all for all your wonderful advice and help, but I especially want to thank Coco and Shane as you both have been a tremendous help I could not have done this without you two! Also I was blessed to meet Coco and her dear husband on my last day at Moon Palace!! 

Congrats!!! Can't wait to read your review and see pics!!!! :)

Originally Posted by Sdamian1 View Post

Ladies and Gent,

Sorry I've been MIA for a while I've had a lot of unexpected things come up at work making the wedding remain in the background (husband and I work together). I am waiting on pictures from my photographer and then I will post my review because I think it will be helpful to have pictures to go along. I was in such a frenzy I didn't get to take ONE picture the whole time so I apologize for the delay! My girl Chanel was suuuuuper thorough with hers so I don't even know what is left to cover LOL...jk ;) I had my reception indoors and my ceremony on the beach so I will cover all this. As for excursions, my husband and I only did the dolphin swim so we can't cover too much here but I can definitely give some pointers on the point redeeming process. I did mostly everything last minute due to complications so I will give pointers as to what I would've done differently. I want to thank you all for all your wonderful advice and help, but I especially want to thank Coco and Shane as you both have been a tremendous help I could not have done this without you two! Also I was blessed to meet Coco and her dear husband on my last day at Moon Palace!!