Moon Palace 2012 Brides

I do know that Palace often charges additional for beach set up because it is a more "difficult" space to set up- I would check it out because I think it is a per person fee additional-----also just a suggestion----if you are having an event on the beach bring bug spray for your guests :-) 

Oh...we also used Zungia for decorations but just a "heads up" that the set up fee/transportation fee is not cheap!  I think it was aprox an additional $900.00 for us for staff to set up/break down/transport/etc.  

They did a great job- my contact was Lily-but keep that in mind when you are doing your budget- we used them for the rehearsal dinner and the wedding and they tried to charge us $900.00 a night!  We were able to get that price down since we told them we wouldn't use them for both nights without a deal.  Good Luck!  

Sorry...just wanted to give you a heads up-check with Palace and Zungia- our wedding was on Isla Mujeres (a small island off of Cancun) so maybe the transportation/set up/etc. was more expensive for us-----can't hurt to ask!  And just get it in writing....I got "don't worry about it" alot with working with vendors...just ask again and they will put it in writing for you :-)  good luck! 

Does anyone have the email for Kate from Zuniga? Also who to contact with dj mannia? My future mother in law decided that there was no way she would allow us to not have a dj lol! So now I'm looking into those options... Also, I talked to Michelle about new wedding coordinators.. She said they were training new WCs and I would be reassigned soon.. I'm worried to have someone that noone knows but I'm sure everything will be fine. Hope everyone is having a great weekend!

Hi Ladies!

Working on writing my review but I wanted to show some of the pictures if any of you all are using Juan Navarro for photography. I havent gotten back all of the pics yet but he posted some to his website http://blog.juanphotos.com/. It is the Stephen and Jessica photos. He was terrific to work with and I am kicking myself for not doing a trash the dress with him as well!

Coco, I had Valeria as my onsite coordinator and she was the most amazing person and was so helpful, so you are in good hands.

FYI, and I may be completely an anomaly...I never spoke to an onsite coordinator before I arrived in Cancun and didn't have my officially confirmed locations until about two weeks out (but that was with Ivis and I learned quickly when I arrived that she did a great job screwing up). Like I mentioned before, it all worked out beautifully and it is a shame that the terrific on-site people have to correct the errors of the Miami folks.

So we signed our contract finally and paid for our 10 day stay YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY. The contract has the time and locations of our ceremony/cocktail/reception so i will be sure to use that if god forbid they tell me i cant have the gazebo i want or private function. I still havent heard anything from our new WC since beatriz left. I will email Katie from Zuniga just to follow up and make sure we are still good since we paid a deposit. 

I can start planning other events now. I was wondering if anyone is doing anything special for the rehearsal dinner?

I know I will have more then 30 people so it would have to be private functions.

Since the wedding is sunday... my idea is to have everyone meet at the swing bar friday night and hang out. any ideas with this?

Also I was thinking to rent a catamaran for 50 people that comes with bus service to the marina instead of the rehearsal dinner or for a farewell cruise.... any other ideas? I like the beach party BBQ idea but i feel like it would be way to much of a hassle to set up at MP.