Moon Palace 2012 Brides

ask your WC but you have plenty of time and when I was there my WC showed me a memo about new cheap reception decorations so they don't have to be bothered with all the stuff we bring lol. It was going to be 50- 100 a table or something. ask them about it they will have info soon. she showed me that because she wanted me to see the memo about the new set up fees which really are 100 per table and 200 for the reception...ridiculous from 65 for everything lol. 

Originally Posted by jackie44 View Post

Has anybody heard about the colin cowie reception packages yet?? if yo so what do you get ? 

marriaga@PSAV.COM  this is  miroslava.

This was my correspondence -maybe it is more money this year but I don't think so. Make sure you say under 40 guests and 1 speaker if that is all you want. even on the paperwork from my wc it says 220 for the minimum package ?????

this did not include the cocktail hour i added that when i got there and so they charged me $387 for both locations. but option 1 was for 4 hours with a technician i have the contract if you want to see it email me.

From: Miroslava Arriaga Haro <marriaga@PSAV.COM> To: "ladydi1844@aol.com" <ladydi1844@aol.com> Date: Friday, October 28, 2011 12:12:05 PM GMT-0500 Subject: RV: moonpalace wedding Good Afternoon Ms. Rubel: Thank you for choosing Moon Palace Spa Palace for your wedding, we eagerly await your arrival. My name is Miroslava Arriaga Sales Manager of PSav, I will be you main contac for yoour wedding, Diane, if you wish just a Wedding package option 1 the price will be $ 231.90 Looking forward to assist you please let me know any doubt or comment at your convenience. Regards Miroslava Arriaga Sales Manager PSAV® Presentation Services – México Moon Palace Carretera Cancún-Chetumal Km 340 Cancún, Q.Roo • Cel: + 52 (998) 279.53.19 • Nextel : 72*73779*160 • Directo: + 52 (998) 881.60.00 Ext 4656 Technology Meets Inspiration<http://www.psav.com/Global> <http://www.facebook.com/PSAVMX> <http://twitter.com/#!/PSAVMX> <http://www.youtube.com/user/PSAVMXOFICIAL> ________________________________ De: Diane Rubel [mailto:ladydi1844@aol.com] Enviado el: lunes, 24 de octubre de 2011 01:21 p.m. Para: Alejandra Lara Asunto: moonpalace wedding Hi Alejandra: I am getting married at Moon Palace on 3/9/12 and I just needed an ipod set up for my reception. I am not sure how this works. If I have my cocktail hour at Tucan terrace and than my reception at Carribean terrace and I am having about 25 guests what would I need? I think option 1 works but I am not sure about how the cocktail hour works. Just to play music. And please give me a price for 3 hour reception at Tucan Terrace. Thanks, Diane Rubel Internal Virus Database is out of date. Checked by AVG - www.avg.com Version: 8.5.453 / Virus Database: 271.1.1/3739 - Release Date: 07/02/11 06:34:00 

Originally Posted by Smoylan View Post

Ive been looking and looking through the posts, because I know its there somewhere....but does anyone have the contact infor for PSAV? Please and thank you! angel1.gif

I was quoted about a month ago and I was told:

$1000 for ipod and lights. (Ipod $330+ tax for 4 hours, and $660+ tx for 4 hours of lights)

$1283 for 4 hours of DJ and lights

$1789 for DJ, lights and AV equipment to show a picture slide show. 

For $600 I guess the slideshow is out. That is ridiculous. I would like to go just ipod but my fiance is adamant about the DJ.

Here are the details of the quote:

Set Up: 3:00 PM

Event Date & Hour: Wed April 11,2012 6:00 PM-10:00 PM

Stike: 10:00 PM

$330

AUDIO PACKAGE # 2
(2) Self Powered Speakers
(1) CD Player
(1) Audio Mixer 6 Channels
(1) Plug for IPOD
(1) Wireless Microphone
(1) Set up & Strike

$660

LIGHTING PACKAGE
(8) LED Lights
(2) Tripods
(1) Console NSI
(1) Lot of Cables
(1) Set up & Strike

$586.00
VIDEO PACKAGE
(1) Tripod White Screen 96"x96"
(1) LCD Proyector
(1) LCD Support (lot of cables)
(1) DVD
(1) Set up and strike
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Originally Posted by ladydi1844 View Post

I am not really sure who is quoting you guys but here is the brochure from 2011 and audio package 1 clearly states 4 hours. Maybe the prices have gone up but miroslava was excellent to work with and maybe you can see if they can honor the brochure or something?

PSAV_-_Wedding_Packages_2011 (2).pdf

How much was the deposit to secure this??

I am not really sure who is quoting you guys but here is the brochure from 2011 and audio package 1 clearly states 4 hours. Maybe the prices have gone up but miroslava was excellent to work with and maybe you can see if they can honor the brochure or something?

PSAV_-_Wedding_Packages_2011 (2).pdf

no deposit it comes on your bill with Moon palace they just want you to sign a quote with them.

Originally Posted by Speckles121 View Post

How much was the deposit to secure this??

But you see how yours says audio package 2- you got 2 speakers and if you are in Tucan or probably anywhere you absolutely do not need anything more than audio package 1. You could hear it from far away. so if audio package 2 is 330 than audio package 1 is probably still about the same 230 I was quoted in November.

Originally Posted by airica26 View Post

I was quoted about a month ago and I was told:

$1000 for ipod and lights. (Ipod $330+ tax for 4 hours, and $660+ tx for 4 hours of lights)

$1283 for 4 hours of DJ and lights

$1789 for DJ, lights and AV equipment to show a picture slide show. 

For $600 I guess the slideshow is out. That is ridiculous. I would like to go just ipod but my fiance is adamant about the DJ.

Here are the details of the quote:

Set Up: 3:00 PM

Event Date & Hour: Wed April 11,2012 6:00 PM-10:00 PM

Stike: 10:00 PM

$330

AUDIO PACKAGE # 2
(2) Self Powered Speakers
(1) CD Player
(1) Audio Mixer 6 Channels
(1) Plug for IPOD
(1) Wireless Microphone
(1) Set up & Strike

$660

LIGHTING PACKAGE
(8) LED Lights
(2) Tripods
(1) Console NSI
(1) Lot of Cables
(1) Set up & Strike

$586.00
VIDEO PACKAGE
(1) Tripod White Screen 96"x96"
(1) LCD Proyector
(1) LCD Support (lot of cables)
(1) DVD
(1) Set up and strike
_____________________________________________________________________________________

you have 40 - 50 people so maybe you do need 2 speakers. I only had 30 and the one speaker was more than enough

no deposit it comes on your bill with Moon palace they just want you to sign a quote with them.

But you see how yours says audio package 2- you got 2 speakers and if you are in Tucan or probably anywhere you absolutely do not need anything more than audio package 1. You could hear it from far away. so if audio package 2 is 330 than audio package 1 is probably still about the same 230 I was quoted in November.

OMG!!!  I used to love EXPOSE~!!!  I love that you had them on your song list!!!

music for reception:

Crazy In Love 3:56 Beyoncé
More Than A Woman 3:18 Bee Gees
Run This Town 4:35 Jay-Z
Jump Around 3:38 House of Pain
Crazy Love 3:31 Michael Bublé
Murder She Wrote 4:05 Chaka Demus & Pliers
Walking On Sunshine 4:01 Katrina & the Waves
Bring Em Out 3:39 T.I.
Then Came You 4:00 Dionne Warwick & The Spinners
Let's Get Married 4:09 Jagged Edge
It's Raining Men 3:31 The Weather Girls
We Are Family (Single Version) 3:37 Sister Sledge
Heaven Must Have Sent You 3:29 Bonnie Pointer
Mony Mony 5:01 Billy Idol
Turn me on 3:00 Kevin Little & Mad.
At Last 3:01 Beyoncé
(You Are My) All and All (Radio Edit) 4:28 Joyce Sims
Give Me Everything (feat. Ne-Yo, Afrojack & Nayer) 4:16 Pitbull
Upgrade U 4:33 Beyoncé
I'll House You 4:59 Jungle Brothers
Point of No Return - Expose 3:30 Expose
Big Pimpin 4:48 Jay-Z
Hypnotized 3:51 Biggie Smalls
Izzo (H.O.V.A.) 4:01 Jay-Z
Build Me Up Buttercup 3:00 The Foundations
December, 1963 (Oh, what a night) 3:30 Four Seasons
Candy Shop, It's Like That 3:22 50 Cent
Dancing Queen 3:52 ABBA
You're The First, The Last, My Everything 3:24 Barry White
Brown Eyed Girl 3:02 The Eagles
All Night Passion 4:06 Alisha
Mo Money Mo Problems 4:17 Notorious BIG
Sweet Caroline 3:32 Neil Diamond
I Know You Want Me (Calle Ocho) [More English Mix] 3:03 Pitbull
Heaven Knows 3:24 Donna Summer
Take Your Time (Do It Right) 4:37 S.O.S. Band
Only Girl (In The World) 3:51 Rihanna
Swept Away 4:03 Diana Ross
Native Love 3:59 Divine
Rude Boy 3:43 Rihanna
International Love (feat. Chris Brown) 3:47 Pitbull
I.O.U 3:06 Various
Single Ladies  3:15 Beyoncé
DJ Got Us Falling In Love Again 3:40 Usher
Now That We Found Love 4:26 Heavy D & The Boyz
On The Radio 4:05 Donna Summer
I Love Rock 'N Roll 2:56 Joan Jett & The Blackhearts
I Can't Help Myself (Sugar Pie, Honey Bunch) 2:46 The Four Tops
One More Shot 3:04 Various
We Found Love (feat. Calvin Harris) 3:36 Rihanna
Saturday In the Park (Remastered Version) 3:56 Chicago
Good Vibrations 4:30 Loleatta Holloway & Marky Mark & The Funky Bunch
Where Are You Tonight? 2:58 Coro
15 The Harder They Come 3:15 Various
Tonight (I'm Lovin' You) [feat. Ludacris & DJ Frank E] 3:52 Enrique Iglesias
'03 Bonnie and Clyde 3:25 Beyonce & Jay-Z
Faithfully Remix  4:12 Judy Torres
100% Pure Love 4:38 Crystal Waters
Upside Down 4:08 Diana Ross
Baby Love 2:36 Diana Ross & Supremes
ABC 2:59 Jackson 5 
babe we're gonna love tonite 3:26 lime
Sweet Home Alabama 5:00 Lynard Skynard
Walking On Sunshine 3:44 Rockers Revenge
We'll Be Burning 3:28 Sean Paul
Celebration 5:03 Kool and The Gang
Last Dance 5:53 Donna Summers - Tantrum 1997
Empire State of Mind 4:37 Jay-Z

Hi There,

My invites just had the week of the wedding trip on them (no even the wedding day) and a URL to my wedding website where I update all the details for people. I plan to send out an info package about 2 months before for people that has an agenda of events included in it with time and location of the wedding. I also plan to have a welcome gathering the day I get there so everyone can come together and meet and I will then tell everyone the time and location of the ceremony and reception.

Hope this helps : )

Thank you thank you! That makes so much sense. Another question. Everyone seems to be going the private function route (which I love), but... What if it's only like 12-15 people or so? Instead of paying $400 or such for the extra private functions, welcome dinner etc, can you make reservations at the restaurants? Can you tip someone to hold like seating for 12 at a certain time just so that everyone can sit together? I can see private functions for maybe 20+ people but I had this image of everyone Rsvping "no" and there are only 12 people there. So has anyone ever made or know if it's possible to make reservations so that a group can sit together? Thanks Btw you ladies are AMAZING! This is my new fav forum.